Younger Toyota

1935 Dual Highway, Hagerstown, MD 21740

New 866-413-5735
Used 866-413-5804
Service 866-455-2696

It's All About You at Younger!

refuse to negotiate a fair price

by from hagerstown, md |

Tried to purchase a vehicle that was on the lot for well over a month. The car was priced much higher than competitors prices on similar vehicles. They refused to negotiate a fair price. I went up, but they would not meet us. The car was great, but the sales made us look elsewhere.

1st Puchase with Younger Toyota

by from Sharpsburg, MD |

I was pleasantly pleased with my overall experience. I stopeed by the used car lot one Saturday by myself and was not approached by anyone. On my second visit, Jackie H. showed up and proved to be my new best friend. She did everything she said she would do and within 7 days, I purchased the car I was looking for. It was a pleasure working with Jackie and would recommend her to family and friends.

disappointed

by from Hagerstown, MD |

Very disappointed to arrive at 8:10 for 8:45 oil change appointment. Went to run an errand, came back and my vehicle was not moved at 10:15. It was finally done at 11:30. I feel when you make an appointment, it should be honored.

Great job Teresa

by from Waynesboro, PA |

Thumbs up to Teresa. Every time I come in to your facility I'm greeted professionaly and with excellent care. Great Job!

Great Service

by from Williamsport, MD |

I am a loyal Toyota customer because of the exceptional and personalized service I receive every time at Younger Toyota. Louis Lee has been our salesman for years and we can always count on him to provide us with the car we are searching for with high quality, professional service. Thanks Louis!

everthing was taken care of in a timely way

by from hagerstown md. |

your service advisor teresa hardbaugh makes you feel very welcome. the service was great. it was 7am i didnot have time for a nap.thanks for the donuts

warranty visit

by from Clear Spring, MD |

It is difficult to give a review at this time because there is still work to do. But, I believe the service department is doing all they can to fix the problems. Everyone is friendly and professional. Explanations are given as to what was done and what is planned to complete the work. The wait time for a scheduled visit and what was done, was longer than I feel it should have been. However, I feel I am in good hands.

Shuttle service is a Joke ..

by from Hagerstown |

I dropped My car for Routine maintenance and for the first time I sought to use to shuttle service to get back to work, i was assured that such service available and prompt. I arrived at 12:50 noon. Was told By the person who took my keys- to wait "FEW Minutes"....I waited till 1:40 noon....My office was full with pple who expected me to be by one.....What made matter look completely unprofessional that the shuttle Arrived..THEN HAD TO GO Somewhere Else WHILE I was waiting for the "FEW Minutes" ..AND Later on when i waited for 50 minutes and complained I got a completely non-sympathetic answer... IT Was a disaster...I had to call for a car to come and pick me up..furthermore my car was done and No body called me to come and pick it up!! so i kept waiting in my office.. I ve bee doing my service at this place for almost 3 years.. ... Beyond disappointment.. this has come to an end..

5 Star Service!!!

by from Hedgesville, WV |

Truly exceptional customer service! Mark Duvall and Shawn Alkire were very helpful. Highly Recommend purchasing a car from here! LOVE LOVE LOVE my Toyota RAV 4! KUDOS Younger Toyota.

Great service done fast!

by from Hagerstown, MD |

This is my 4th car from Younger Toyota. My second Sequoia. Love, Love the service and the people. Always friendly. Waiting for your car is great..good food, coffee and comfortable seating. Why go anywhere else?