DARCARS Lexus Of Silver Spring

2505 Prosperity Terrace, Silver Spring, MD 20904

Used 800-341-4758

I recently purchased the 2015 RH 450.

by from washing dc |

It was the best buying experience ever. Try it to see what how what It means to feel important.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words Linda! We hope you enjoy your beautiful new 2015 RH 450 and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Bed service

by from New York |

Very bed service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 23, 2015

I understand your frustration that we did not provide you with the level of service that you expect and more importantly deserve when doing business with us. Please know that we will use your feedback to improve the overall service that we provide. I would be happy to provide assistance, please contact me at jdobson@darcars.com with any further information, and I will investigate for you.

Service

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I made an appointment a week before to fix a flat tire and change the brakes. I had my secretary call several times to make sure the car would be ready for pick up at 4 PM the same day. Even after that, they did not keep their promise. After keeping my car for 3 hours at the dealer, they called to say they could not fix the car on the same day because of a snow storm that is coming later today. I?m not sure what that had to do with my car being fixed. It seems as they have a lot of sales pressure and inefficiency going on and telling people things that are not true just to get their business. I took the car back without anything being done to it; I now have to take my car somewhere else to be fixed.

February 17, 2015

I am sorry that we did not provide you with the level of service that you expect and more importantly deserve when doing business with us. I am truly sorry for our performance. Please know that we will use your feedback to improve the overall service that we provide. I would be happy to provide assistance, please contact me at jdobson@darcars.com with any further information.

Great buying experience - Andreas Tsirikos

by from Baltimore, MD |

This review is for Lexus of Silver Spring, especially regarding the team of Andreas Tsirikos, Kenneth Kim, and Vincent Gross. I purchased my car back in May 2014, so please forgive me for the lateness of this review. I was looking to purchase a new car, and after months of research, I decided to go from my dying 2000 Honda Accord to a new 2014 Rx350 F-Sport. Since the new 2015's just hit the market, I was looking to save a little on the new car by going with the '14 model. My brother in law and I called all the Lexus dealerships in Baltimore, and no one had 2014's in stock. So we decided to just go a look at the 2015's. On our way to the Owings Mills location, Andreas called me on my cell phone to tell us he had one in stock. So off to Silver Spring. Andreas was quick to greet us when we arrived and showed us the last of the 2014's he had. The floor model, black on black. Andreas was incredibly knowledgeable about every aspect of the car, from the mechanics, electronics, as well as history of the model. The actual negotiation of the car price was not nearly as bad as I had envisioned. Andreas was patient and was able to explain every number. He was not a high pressure salesman. He wants to make a deal happen, and he will go the extra mile to make that happen. We came with a number, and we were able to hit that number for the car. The process did take some time; but that's another thing with Andreas and his team... he's willing to stay to make you happy. We arrived around 6pm and didn't drive off the lot until 11pm, on a Friday. Both Kenneth Kim and Vincent Gross were also a pleasure to work with. They want to make a deal and they want you to be happy. I drove off the lot completely happy with my experience at this dealership. The service at Lexus of Silver Spring is second to none. I highly recommend this dealership if you want high quality customer service, staff that makes you feel welcome, and sales staff that works with you to make that deal happen. Finally, my brother in law just bought a car from the same team yesterday. We arrived at 7pm and left at just past 1am! Yes, they stayed until past 1am to make this deal happen. They want you to be happy. If you're serious about buying a car, they will make a deal happen. Just come prepared, do your research beforehand... they'll work with you. Thanks Andreas, Kenneth, and Vincent. You guys are great! We promise to come in way earlier next time.

exceptional service!

by from Ellicott City |

Over the past years, I have had interactions with numerous car dealerships and my experience with Darcars and Andreas Tsirikos was by far the most favorable. When I began working with Andreas Tsirikos of Darcars Lexus, Silver Spring, I was pleasantly surprised by the difference in professionalism, understanding, and patience he showed to me. It was also obvious the degree of knowledge that he had of the vehicles. When I had the unfortunate experience of having my new car totaled shortly after I purchased it, Andreas and Mr. Jeff Bethel worked with me in a manner to take care of this unfortunate experience as quickly and as stress free as possible. It is also worth noting how the Lexus performed in the accident. I was hit broadside at approximately 45 mph. I believe that the engineering and the safety mechanisms in the Lexus allowed me to walk away from the accident with relatively minor injuries.. I wanted to bring the outstanding experience that I had to you attention and would highly recommend working with Andreas Tsirikos of Darcars Lexus to anyone who is in the market for a new car. Sincerely, Lois Peters

Greatest General Manager - Kevin Colabucci

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I was contacted by Kevin Colabucci, he took the time to listen to my issues and come to a resolution. Kevin was very professional and honest with making things right. He was able to put me in a very nice 2013 GS350 F-Sport. Kevin went above and beyond to make me happy with my purchase. He called me daily with the progress of the car and made sure I was happy with my purchase. Kevin assigned Aaron Witherspoon as my Pre-Owned Sales Consultant. These to guy were awesome and made this the best car purchase of my life. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone.

Great General Manager - Kevin Colabucci

Outstanding Salesperson - Aaron Witherspoon

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Aaron Witherspoon The best Lexus Pre-Owned Sales Consultant on the Team, My experience with Aaron was absolutely outstanding. I will say Aaron is the VZ Red Zone at Lexus of Silver Spring, he provided me play by play customer service as the car was being services and cleaned up.... He made sure my car deal was flawless and provided updates as the car was being certified via phone call, email, text'd or leave me a message. He was prompt on returning my calls and answering any questions I had about the car purchase. Aaron and Kevin (GM) collaborated like Kobe and Shaq these guys are the "A" team of Lexus Silver Spring which in return made this the best car deal of my life. I would deffinetly recommend this place to anyone and everyone.

Fantastic Salesperson - Andreas Tsirikos!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I purchased a pre-owned Lexus RX 350 in July, 2014 for my fiance. We shopped at several different dealerships and also online. Our first contact with Darcars Lexus of Silver Spring was through an internet inquiry. I received a prompt e-mail and follow-up phone call from Andreas Tsirikos. We visited him the next day and looked at both new and pre-owned RX 350's. We really enjoyed Andreas' no pressure sales style and warm personality. We took a few days to decide we were going to purchase a newer pre-owned Lexus so we would get the Lexus warranty. Darcars Silver Spring Lexus did not have exactly what we were looking for on the day we decided to go with a pre-owned Lexus. The following Monday morning however, I received a call from Andreas with a list of the weekends trade-ins. He had several new RX 350's from the weekends sales activity, including a very low mileage 2010. I told him I was very interested in the car and we set an appointment for that evening. Andreas was able to offer us a very good deal on the car and we purchased it that evening. After the sale Andreas called and e-mailed periodically to make sure we were completely satisfied with our new Lexus. The dealership was really nice, clean and organized, and Andreas was wonderful to work with!

customer service

by from washington, d.c. |

i' purchase a rx350 2010 and the sales staff was very heipful and made the process very easy. after having the rx350 for one year with any mechical issues, the bumper on the drivers side began to detach for no reason. i' contact the service dept. to find out if this was a responsiblilty of lexus and was it cover with the warrenty i' purchase. i' was told this would be investagated . only responds i' received was a call to purchase a newer vehical. oh' i did receive a call from the lexus corporate customer service (no help) p/s i' also was told it would cost $936.00 to repair. tell me is this my responsiblity?