DARCARS Lexus Of Silver Spring

2505 Prosperity Terrace, Silver Spring, MD 20904

Used 800-341-4758

Fantastic Salesperson - Andreas Tsirikos!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I purchased a pre-owned Lexus RX 350 in July, 2014 for my fiance. We shopped at several different dealerships and also online. Our first contact with Darcars Lexus of Silver Spring was through an internet inquiry. I received a prompt e-mail and follow-up phone call from Andreas Tsirikos. We visited him the next day and looked at both new and pre-owned RX 350's. We really enjoyed Andreas' no pressure sales style and warm personality. We took a few days to decide we were going to purchase a newer pre-owned Lexus so we would get the Lexus warranty. Darcars Silver Spring Lexus did not have exactly what we were looking for on the day we decided to go with a pre-owned Lexus. The following Monday morning however, I received a call from Andreas with a list of the weekends trade-ins. He had several new RX 350's from the weekends sales activity, including a very low mileage 2010. I told him I was very interested in the car and we set an appointment for that evening. Andreas was able to offer us a very good deal on the car and we purchased it that evening. After the sale Andreas called and e-mailed periodically to make sure we were completely satisfied with our new Lexus. The dealership was really nice, clean and organized, and Andreas was wonderful to work with!

customer service

by from washington, d.c. |

i' purchase a rx350 2010 and the sales staff was very heipful and made the process very easy. after having the rx350 for one year with any mechical issues, the bumper on the drivers side began to detach for no reason. i' contact the service dept. to find out if this was a responsiblilty of lexus and was it cover with the warrenty i' purchase. i' was told this would be investagated . only responds i' received was a call to purchase a newer vehical. oh' i did receive a call from the lexus corporate customer service (no help) p/s i' also was told it would cost $936.00 to repair. tell me is this my responsiblity?

Worst Ever

by from Woodbridge Va |

I went to Darcars to lease a new ES 350. Everything went well untill I was called back to the dealership a week later to find out my deal did not go through. After waiting an hour to get my trade back I started to walk around the parking lot when I noticed my car with a dealer tag on it. I then observed my sales guy Mahummed taking the tag off whlie another guy took the window sticker off the side. When he drove my vehicle around it had 18240 on it. When I traded my vehicle in it had 17770 miles on it. Thats 470 miles more than when I dropped it off. So even though my deal was not approved somone was riding around in my car for 470 miles. And upon further inspection of my car I noticed the back window tint had been ripped. When I asked Muhammed what happened he said he don't know and left it at that. I am a salesman myself and the dealership I work for would have never let this happen. By far the worst experience ever

A great group of people and excellent service!!

by from Lorton, Virginia |

Andreas Tsirikos was excellent. Perfect example of a great sales person, This is my second Lexus from Silver Spring, my whole experience was nothing short of perfect. Andreas was so helpful in localizing what I truly wanted in a vehicle, making it affordable for me, and making the overall experience stress free and enjoyable. The service was superior. I will be recommending Andreas Tsirikos ( Lexus of Silver Spring) to all my friends and family! I'm happy I got to do business with them. Thanks again gentlemen!

Let's NOT Make a Deal . . . .

by from Bowie, Maryland |

I recently began my search for a LX570. Went down to Lexus of Silver Spring to test drive a few since they had a good stock of them. We fell in love with the black one, but decided to keep looking around to be sure. We actually found one in another state for a better price, but I decided to give our local dealership a chance. (MISTAKE) Once we were ready, and with financing in hand, I called our salesman Ali G. to make the deal . Ali suggested that I speak with Justin Reed the Sales Manager to negotiate our trade and purchase. I did that. Justin made me a deal on the phone and after speaking with my husband later that night I emailed the same night (after hours) and agreed to the deal. First thing this morning I emailed over drivers license, insurance card, and registration for the vehicle being traded in. Then I waited for Justin to send me the buyers order so I can have the bank cut the check. Justin emailed me back wanting me to apply for financing - (STALL TACTIC ) Long story made short, Justin stalled and never sent the buyers order. He simply emailed back that a customer had "JUST COME IN" to purchase the vehicle and it was no longer available. Really Justin? This would have been our third Lexus. And the first two were not bought from Lexus of Silver Spring. Now I remember why. BAD BUSINESS - HIGH PRICES - STAY AWAY

WARNING!!! Horrible customer service - Unethical

by from Easton Shore |

I took my 2006 Lexus GS 300 here for service on a "known" manufacturers defect. I purchased the car and I am the only owner and driver. I typically take the car to Lexus in Towson, MD but since this was closer we figured that the Lexus brand is the same everywhere. Not the case. My car was flooding water on the floor boards due to a bad Evaporation tube defect. It had been soaking for weeks and I was assuming that the windows were left down or that the sun roof was left open or even to the point that the guys detailing the car accidentally got it wet inside. So weeks later (about 3) the damage is done. The carpet has mold in it and a trip to the car dealership. First I was told that they were going to charge $125 just to look at the car because sometimes the drain from the sun roof leaks into the car. Ok. Whatever. An it turns out that the problem was from the "known" defect (TSB -ACR003R-07) caused by a blocked HVAC evaporator drain. I took the car in for service on Tuesday, August 26th and through several gyrations of contacting corporate and my car insurance to pay for the repairs on today September 17th my service manager tells me that I have to pay an additional $900 dollars for differences in labor. Shouldn't you notify the customer if there is that significant of a difference in the repair costs, shouldn't this me authorized before proceeding further. I am at a loss and very unhappy at this point. Do not use this dealership. Their initial quote was higher than the one from Towson, MD by $200 dollars. Do not select this dealership for convenience. They are entirely unethical and have zero integrity. As far as the corporate service I have received I am not impressed.

Good experience and Great follow up

by from Washington, DC |

I purchased a 2013 Lexus GS from Lexus of Silver Spring last month. Andreas was salesman who helped me with the purchase. He was extremely informative about all the functions of the car as well as the differences between other Lexus models. When I was getting ready to make a decision, he wasn't pushy or over the top but he did go out of his way to make sure every one of my questions were answered. I felt like a got a good deal and was happy with the financing package as well. Since I've bought many cars in the past, I didn't expect to hear from Lexus again after I took delivery except for the occasional marketing mailer. My experience with Andreas has been much different. He followed up with me after the sale and also took the time to answer questions about the car's many functions when I was back at the dealership for my first service. I would highly recommend using Andreas if you're thinking about purchasing a new Lexus!

dishonest

by from maryland silver spring |

dishonest with financial process and deny private financial institutions.

we bought a Lexus IS250 AWD at this dealership

by from Roanoke VA |

The best buying experience!, friendly and helpful staff, best price in 300 mile radius, our salesperson name REN was awesome, manager was great, I recommend this dealership to anyone who is going to buy a new or used luxury vehicle. I am so glad i drove 4 hours to this dealership. SAM

Happy Customer

by from Glen Burnie Md. |

I purchased my 2013 es 300h ffrom Darcars in Sept. Everyone was professional and appearred to be interested in what I wanted and my sales rep did everything he could to make sure I was completely happy and satisfied as a customer. I have recommended friends and family to Darcars of Silver spring. I love my vehicle.