Continental Honda & Acura

5001 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage, AK 99503

Shady customer service tactics and excessive wait

by from Anchorage, AK |

I scheduled an appointment to have a diagnosis done for my engine. The price given was $112. I signed and decided to just wait in the lobby for the service to be done. A little over and hour later and I am approached by the service rep to charge me another $112 because they can't find the problem. That is not acceptable. You can not charge double because your tech can't isolate the problem. I told them no thank you and they said it would be about 20 minutes to put the car back together. An hour later I asked them where my car is and they said another 30 min. So I takes longer to put the car back together than it did for the entire diagnosis. This is my last time ever at this dealership. I have had similar customer service lapses when shopping for a vehicle.

Continental Honda & Acura responded to this review

November 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a note about your experience. We do appreciate that. Diagnostics will uncover bigger issues than originally planned as was true in your case. No one likes to hear bad news. We are truly sorry the situation took longer than you were expecting. The good news is that your vehicle is eligible for our Vintage program which lowers costs for the needed repair. We'll be happy to help you with that when you're ready.

fabulous

by from Anchorage |

Just had a fabulous experience with the service department. My car needed so much work they had it 3 days! I appreciated being told of its progress throughout and the loaner car to get me by. Breanna rocks! Much thanks to the tech too!

Thanks

by from Old Seward |

Just had another Outstanding Service done here... $20.13 Oil Change... Bam!! Thanks Continental Mazda... You Rock!!!

very nice

by from Anchorage |

The loaner car!! Seeing the friendly, yet overworked staff again. Shanie, Brandon, Roy, and Heather did their best to make being without my car AGAIN, as pleasant as possible. Not putting me in a Mazda was nice!!

Great services

by from Alaska |

Even with a very busy schedule, the service department squeezed me in to get a trailer hitch attached so that my family could make a camping trip that very weekend. Exceptional! I think this is truely the best service department I have ever dealt with and love knowing that they are their to take care of both of my Mazdas.

Parts issue

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

Ordered 3 new tires from John Robinson with a promised Delivery date of December 3rd. It's now December 7th and still no tires. Now I'm told they are "back ordered" and won't be here until December 11th. This group is no a reliable place to deal with. My suggestion is to do Business elsewhere.

I was so grateful

by from anchorage |

I was so grateful that they were able to work me in and they didn't make out like it was unusual. they were just doing their job. I wish all service personell that I must go to were as wecoming and kind.

best service

by from Anchorage |

Shanie Pettengill is one of the best service reps. She is so friendly, knowledgeable and seems to genuinely care about my car care needs

best service

by from anchorage |

Thank you Continental Volvo for your amazing customer service this morning. Brandon English totally made my day and I am super duper happy to have my bike rack on the Volvo! You have a Volvo customer for life.