DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Silver Spring

12511 Prosperity Drive, Silver Spring, MD 20904

Used 877-724-6604

Bamboozled

by from Washington, DC |

The "Ding Insurance" Policy I purchased was not honored by the dealership and I was given an estimate for 725.00. I spoke with Tammy Darvish's office manager and the policy was still denied. I took the car back later and was given an estimate for same issues of 3,000.00. In addition, I took the car in for servicing at 3/4 tank gas and it was returned below empty. No miles in was recorded and no major work was done that would require running the vehicle's engine when the vehicle was not in motion. The gentleman in the service department was helpful, however, my overall experience at DarCars showed a lack of professionalism and integrity on the part of the owner. As a child, when John Darvish ran the company, I don't remember my father having any complaints. As a consumer who works hard I expect to support businesses that respect their clients & honor their agreements and whose employes don't take other people's cars on joy rides. I will never purchase another vehicle from DarCars.

Love the New car Staff

by from annapolis |

The customer service here is unbelievable. From what I understand it is under completely new management (which is wonderful btw) Tessa was a terrific sales associate and made sure all of my needs were met. The new General Manager James is so involved with every customer making sure that everyone is being properly taken care of! Even His own staff!! You could tell that he genuinely cared about everyone customer and employee. I honestly cant wait to see them again!

Great selection of SRT8s!

by from Rockville, MD |

I've been buying dodge cars for quite a while. Many of them have been sports cars from SRT4 neons to the Chargers and Challengers of more recent years. I gotta tell you, I have never seen a better selection of SRT vehicles and I did my research to find me the right one. They told me "we'll get you the best price because we have more than anyone else". I figured, I'll give it a shot. Long story short, I got an awesome deal on an awesome challenger SRT8. Mark was my sales consultant. He really knew what he was talking about when it came to dodge. Anything technical, he knew. I was even greeted by the General manager of the place! I know that doesnt happen at most dealers. I really had a pretty easy experience and felt like everything was really straight forward. I will definitely be going back there!

I would recommend going to Rockville location

by from Silver Spring, MD |

My wife and I went in to buy the cheapest Caravan. The new car salesman was dismissive and not helpful, although he did give us a brief moment of his non-busy time to give us a fairly decent quote on a new car. Basically he didn't want to make money, and tried pawning us off to the used car guy, whose method was showing us a bunch if cars we told him we didn't want, on an Ipad. Afterwards we drove out to the Rockville location. Much better experience, although there quote was higher. We actually used the Silver Spring location's quote to lower our price, and ultimately we ended up buying the car there. They were fair, and acted like they wanted our business, despite the fact that we also told them we were only interested in the cheapest model. I would recommend that location instead if interested in a Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep.

service department

by from silver spring |

So i have 2012 ram1500 that i have purchased 3 month ago and i.buy cars from them every.year a new one......and they are allright in terms.of sales .... But service department is a mess u can.be sitting.all.day just to.change a fuse or while they check your loose brake pedal i have no.idea And please dont purahase any packeges from finance departments its a total scam

Watch Out for Darcars in Silver Spring, MD

by from Howard County, MD |

I wanted to share a story about our Jeep dealership, Darcars in Silver Spring, MD as a warning to those of you thinking about purchasing a Jeep there. My son needed a more reliable vehicle for college, so he used his college money to buy a 2011 Jeep Patriot Latitude 4x4. He thoroughly enjoys the vehicle, which is what made what happened even harder. Part of the purchase deal included 3 free oil changes from the dealership. When he was home on a break, he got one of those oil changes. About 3,000 miles later, when he had only 10,800 miles on the Jeep, the engine seized up. The dealership over 4 hours away at his college said "ENGINE LOST OIL FROM LOOSE OIL FILTER RESULTING IN LOWER END ENGINE DAMAGE". According to that dealership, the last to do an oil change did not tighten the filter properly. I contacted Darcars, but because it went so far after the oil change, they say they are not responsible. A friend who oversaw thousands of Jeeps for the USPS said that distance does not matter - when it is not put on properly, the oil filter can come loose at any time. Darcars jilted us out of another ~$4,000 because they would not back their service work. Know before you visit the dealership.

Smooth sailing

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I drove almost 200 miles to buy my Charger and they made it worth it. Gave me bottom line price and dealt with my trade before I even got there. Showed up and the car was ready, in all about a hour and I was on my way. No problems, best buy I every made. Thanks

Smooth buying

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

Ijust bought a new Dodge charger there and they gave us thier best price for it and my trade by email. Drove 200 miles to get there everything was done no arguing just drove it and bought it. Less than 1 1/2 hrs for everything. Also they beat everyone elses price by thousands.

I was lied too...............

by from maryland |

We had settled on a price throught email and text. When i got there they denied our agreed price. When i showed them a text that the sales man sent me to prove myself they agreed i was right. Then they proceeded to raise the monthly price we agreed on to make up the differance. They also raised the intrest rated they offered me in my email. They said they thought (I) was going to get that rate from my credit union. The email said nothing about a credit union. I don't even belong to a credit union!

Please try another dealership

by from Silver Springs |

If you have good credit and/or approved loan, please stay away from this dealership. The internal cut throat fighting is unbelievable and supported by the Delgados. I never would have guessed that customer service would be this worst in this challenging economy... Awfully is an understatement.