355 Toyota Scion

15625 Frederick Rd, Rockville, MD 20855

Used 800-315-2109

Worst experience with Finance Department

by from Silver Spring ,MD |

I had the worst experience ever! I bought a new car and I was offered the option to buy the ''toyota extra care'' plus extend the service. I was not sure I wanted to buy this, but the employee at finance -Mr Hajjar- reassured me i could cancel any time without any problem. This was an extra 30$ on my monthly payment and the only reason i decided to sign for that is because he told me I could cancel any time without any problem. I went back to the store within 24hours to cancel the agreement. I asked him whether there was any extra paperwork I needed to do, and he said no- you are fine, just sign this paper and it is done. A month later, my payment is still the same. I call Toyota Finance main number and they told me that If i wanted my monthly payment to be reduced then I would have to sign a new contract with the dealer.Otherwise I would pay off the car in 4 years instead of 5years. The employee at finance-Mr Hajjar- DID NOT INFORM ME I have to cancel within 24hours so that I can have my monthly payments reduced. He DID NOT INFORM ME that I needed to sign a new contract, even though I went to the store within 24hours. I went there for a second time, and he gave me a new contract to sign.2 MONTHS LATER- that payment is still the same. I call Toyota Finance and they inform me they never got the new contract from them!!!!! BE CAREFUL- you might be signing for a 5years contract and you end up paying off in 4 years your car , simply because they wont reduce your monthly payments if you don't sign a new contract within 24hourhs .But of course they never tell you that !!! Not to mention that the car had a scratch at the front which i realized after I bought the car!!!

Never again! Buys elsewhere!!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Where is the Dislike button on this page?! I bought a 2013 Prius Plug-in in early December from 355 Toyota in Maryland. The car was listed on Cars.com; I sent a check and arranged for a company to ship my car to California. We drove it around for 2 weeks when a friend pointed out that it didn't have the temporary tags. Is it common to sell a Toyota and let the owner drive off without the vehicle being registered? 2 months later, still no permanent tags....no eta on when this will be done. This dealership is too busy to return my calls. Last time I do business with this or any other Toyota dealership!

Very Poor Service

by from Germantown |

I took my 2012 Tundra for a brake pads replacement, at the counter the "specialist" offers me rotors refacing (which agree seems it is good to get that done when you replace the pads) but when i when to pick up the car, next day, i drove it less than 200 feet and I noticed this really bad shaking in the wheel, long story short. They messed up the rotors and took no responsibility for it, i had to have the rotors replaced (which they damaged) in another place, now it drives as it should be. my advise: don't take your car to this dealership for any bigger service than a filter replacement

No games

by from Lorton, VA |

I found the car on line, got a great price via the internet then test drove it the next day. The sales manager and sales person stuck with the deal as agreed to and I took the car home that day. I appreciated the straight forward approach...a very positive experience so far.

My car experience

by from Stafford, VA |

I purchased a 2009 Honda Odyssey from 355 Toyota yesterday. I called the dealership the day prior and negotiated the price before walking into the dealership. Syd was great with this process and was very helpful from start to finish. I drove from Stafford, VA to MD to purchase the van and the price was exactly the same as I was stated over the phone and it was very, very reasonable. I had to have my trade-in appraised and honestly, they were a little low, but remember, they are in the business to maximize there profits on their vehicle and offer as little on your trade as they possibly can. After much negotiating, we worked the price out on my trade-in. I then went into the finance office and Payam Marandloui was more than helpful. I had a great experience with 355 and I am sure the staff was happy for me to leave, but everyone was very professional. I would highly recommend purchasing a car from this dealer and using Syd as your salesman. Thanks all.

Great experience buying used

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

Saw a car, bought a car; overall a great experience. I did my research on the net and found a few cars I wanted. Most turned out to junk, but theirs was in great condition. Usual stuff from used car dealer: We're losing money at that price, you really want it, your wife likes, etc. But they went down on price anyway. My wife did a great job telling them its not really the color she likes :) What really got them was showing them a "better" car price (even though it didn't have the options nad had repaired damage).

2012 TOYOTA SIENNA

by from Potomac, MD |

Have to replace the emergency brake after 3 weeks. Now, the re-circulation button is malfunctioning. Spent a lot of time at the service waiting area.