DARCARS Pre-Owned Fairfax

10620 Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22030

Used 877-268-8877 Used 877-268-8877

See what it's like to love your dealership.

Great Service!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Great Price and service. It took less than 2 hours to take delivery of my 2012 Camry! I have told all my friends about Darcars Pre-owned outlet in Fairfax

Used VW.

by from Washington, DC |

Can in to look and buy a used VW. A number of small dents did not show on the pictures but the sales person and sales manger gave me a great price on it... Good up front people..

DARCARS Pre-Owned Fairfax responded to this review

February 3, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We are very happy that you left pleased! Thank you again and Enjoy!

Horrible Service!!!!

by from Bowie, MD |

I bought a Mercedes Benz from this dealer. I scheduled to meet with a salesperson prior to my visit. I was on time to my appointment with the salesperson and I was passed on to someone else because someone came in after me and was looking at a more expensive car. I'm glad they didn't buy anything. So I purchased the vehicle with a promise it would pass inspection. It didn't. I lived far so since I traded in my vehicle with a full tank of gas, I just asked if I could get some gas because the car was completely empty. They suck their nose up at me because they had to give me $15 worth of gas. So I took the car back to the dealer for them to fix the car just to pass inspection. They agreed to fix it with my full tank of gas. End of story....I had to fix car myself, I got my car back with half the gas I put in it. I would NEVER buy a car fro them nor refer anyone to them.

DARCARS Pre-Owned Fairfax responded to this review

October 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We take our customer experiences very seriously and will use your feedback to improve the overall service that we provide. I understand your frustration that we did not provide you with the level of service that you expect and more importantly deserve when doing business with us. I would be happy to provide assistance, please contact me at jdobson@darcars.com with your information so I can investigate for you.

will not disclose title information

by from Asheville NC |

was about to drive from North Carolina to VA (which is a 7 hour trip one way).. but before doing so inquired about a vehicle to see if it had a clean title.. was told that they could not disclose that information unless I drove up.. No I would like to know if it has a clean title before I waste 14 hours on the road and gas and time.. but sounds a bit sketchy to me..

Online pictures very deceiving

by from Aberdeen MD |

We drove from MD to see a Yukon that I saw on the website. The pictures of the SUV showed it to be in very good condition. Even the description provided didn't lead us to believe there would be any issues with the body of the truck. When we got to the lot and saw the truck we were completely shocked. The ENTIRE body needed work. There was a cracked front fender and also a dent on the passenger side of the truck and large scapes that took up the entire length of the truck on the passenger side. There were scratches on the hood of the truck and even more scuffs ands scratches on the drivers side of the entire truck. We couldn't even open the rear hatch, and the panel from the rear hatch was laying in the back of the truck. The truck ran fine, but it needed major cosmetic work before it would even be drivable in our opinion. We were told that the truck was priced to sell which is was, but it would definitely need a couple thousand $$ to be put into the body of it. They were not willing to do any of the body work and told us that if they did they would have to raise the price of the truck. We were then told they knew of someone who could do the body work for us Cheap, were told they would give us the shop information which never happened. They wanted us to put money down even after we told them the vehicle just wasn't worth it and the only way we would even consider the deal was with No money down. They told us that would require them to make some calls to try to get a no money down deal to go thru and they would call us back on Monday. We Never heard back from anyone at the dealership. Very long story short, they tried to down play the condition of the vehicle, I felt like they just wanted to make a quick sale and at the end of the day we walked out with Nothing. Not a good experience and we drove over an hour to get there. We even asked to see other SUVs that they had on their lot, but was told the other one we saw on line had major mechanical problems.

Disorganized

by from Fairfax, VA |

You should always trust your gut! I had read the reviews on DARCARS and thought the negative reviews were probably just people blaming their negative experience on the dealership, since everything else was mostly positive. I still didn't have a great feeling walking into the place (I've never seen more unprofessional looking sales people), but we ended up finding an older vehicle with low mileage within our price range. This part is entirely our own fault--I know never to sign contracts when trying to chase a toddler ever again--but we came home and realized the final price of the vehicle was TWO THOUSAND dollars more than we had been told. We called our sales person the next day, and he assured us this was because of the repairs we had agreed to have them do (we had thought it just needed an inspection and battery--but again, this was our own fault). I wasn't terribly happy considering we have a family friend who is a mechanic and $2000 seemed incredibly steep, but as long as we wouldn't have to service the vehicle for some time, I figured it was a lesson in learning to listen better and review everything prior to signing contracts ever again. Not even a week later, the car just turned off while it was being driven. We had it towed to our mechanic, who put in a new alternator. After explaining the situation with the battery, he told us based on what I had said, it was pretty obviously a bad alternator, not battery. No big deal though, people make mistakes and alternators can just go bad without any signs. Except he also informed me the car had an oil leak--something not so easy to miss. When we went back to DARCARS with our concern, we were told that the price we paid ($2000 more than we had been told, and $1500 more than KBB value) was just the price of the car, and we should have purchased an extended warranty... which we were never offered. We had more than one sales person on our purchase, so it is definitely possible something got lost in translation (not to mention that, again, I realize this is partially our own fault), but I will never be doing business with DARCARS again. If the vehicle had been the original price we had been told and they had been upfront about the repairs, this would not have been an issue at all, but I feel lied to on numerous occasions.

Pretended to have car that I was interested in....

by from Washington, DC |

Sent my niece to test drive i found on the website, low and behold she calls me back to tell me that they sold the car to an auction because of engine failure. However they kept emailing me and calling me to see if I was coming in to see that particular car...Never again will I deal with Darcars.....

Great Job by DarCars

by from Lorton, VA |

Our experience with Hadi as a sales rep was superb. He was very low key and there was no pressure. He listened to my concerns and helped me choose the best vehicle, not the most expensive vehicle. He allowed us to purchase the vehicle contingent on SMOG and Safety Inspection, which were performed without a hitch. He allowed us to take the vehicle to our mechanic who spent an hour doing a thorough checkout of the vehicle. There were issues to be dealt with but nothing that is surprising for a 15 year old vehicle with 135,000 miles. He worked with us so that we could drive the vehicle until our insurance check came in from a collision loss of the vehicle we were replacing. As with any used car, you must check things out thoroughly and understand what you are getting and that the car won't be perfect. We are very happy with our purchase, the very warm and friendly staff and the way we were treated.

Beware - junk cars sold here

by from Cleveland OH |

I bought a truck on the internet, from out of town. Once I arrived, the sales guy picked me up, from the Metro station in town, in the truck I bought. The truck overheated before we made it back to the dealership. Then the sales person continued to drive the car after it overheated. This caused the engine to freeze up. So I received a refund and went home. No money for my expenses was returned. I even asked them to check the car before I made the trip. Oh and by the way - the truck with the seized engine was back on cars.com four days after I came home, from my trip. No mention in the ad of a seized engine. Makes me curious as to the game being played at this dealership.

If you buying from Darcars come with a Tow truck

by from Reston VA |

Fairfax County should cloes these people... We went to see 3 cars. ALL 3 did not start. How can they SELL cars like this...