DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Waldorf

11755 Business Park Dr, Waldorf, MD 20601

Worst buying experiance ever!

by from Bethesda, md |

All I have too say is to stay away from this dealership. The floor manager , I beleive is name is Saee is a crook and should be fired. Sales consultants are not rained and have no clue what they are doing or selling. Waste of time and effort.

Great experience at Darcars

by from Arlington, VA |

One night I found a 2010 Chrysler Town & Country on Cars.com and submitted my info. At 7:30 the next morning John Z. from Darcars called me and set up an appointment. Upon arrival the selected car was prepped and ready for a test drive. John Z and the rest of the Darcars staff were all very pleasant and helpful. I was shown a couple of other 2010 Chrysler Town & Country minivans for comparison, and ended up buying one of the others. It had just been traded in and was not prepped for sale. But in a very short time Darcars cleaned it, prepped it, and got it's Maryland state inspection; we did the paperwork and I drove it home. Darcars took my old Nissan van as a trade-in, which was very convenient for me. Overall a pleasant experience.

Poor Customer Service

by from Washington DC |

I recently inquired about a vehicle at this dealership. After making my appointment to come test drive the car, I arrived to see that no steps had been taken to clean the car. It was an absolute mess. There was dirt crusted on the car under the roof racks and in the sunroof. The inside was a mess as well with grease on the dash and steering wheel. In addition to the poor condition of the car, the customer service was horrible. Completely horrible. I did not feel welcomed and was not treated with courtesy. It was if I was inconveniencing them by asking questions. I consider the visit to the dealer a complete waste of my time. I will never return to this dealer.

Poor Customer Service

by from Washington DC |

Back in an SUV

by from Waldorf MD |

I was looking to get back in an SUV I currently owned a 2010 Camaro SS and even though it was a fun car and very fast the gas mileage sucked and I had no room to fit my friends. So I looked through Cars.com and saw an SUV I immediately liked. I emailed Frank Mitchum with Darcars in Waldorf to see if it was still available and within a couple hours he replied and said it was. Even though I was not available to get there to check it out til that weekend he assured me if anything came up he would let me know. He even sent me an appointment reminder the day before letting me know we were still on for our appointment. When I got there I test drove it, made the deal and did all the financing within a few hours! The fastest car buying experience of my life.Which was great cause it was a Saturday and I was able to get in and get out and enjoy the rest of my day!

Poor customer service and business practices

by from Alexandria, VA |

We found a great used vehicle on Cars.com at this dealership and contacted the sales team to learn more. Though we made it clear we couldn't come to see the vehicle for a few days, we were told on the phone that it would be held for us until the time we agreed on. The day before our appointment, we called back to confirm and were told everything was fine; 3 hours later the sales rep called back to say the vehicle had been sold. Poor customer service and very poor communication with customers. We won't be buying from this dealership.

No Moon Roof

by from Glen Burnie |

Only disappointment was their ad said this 2007 had a moon roof ( which I what I really wanted as I was trading in a Convertible Mustang.. Got their, no moon roof... Although disappointed, I did purchase and love it! My salesman, Michael was the most professional young man I have ever met...

Good deal, good customer service!

by from Baltimore |

The folks at DARCARS Jeep/Chrysler were very nice and pleasant to work with. The salesman himself was extremely honest and helpful. The manager took a few hundred bucks off the price for water in a tail light, which I thought was very good. Two things that I didn't like were the run around from the finance guy when I went to make the purchase. He quoted me a 4% rate (not bad), and gave me some other quotes for warranty coverage. After I balked, he changed his mind and lowered the quotes. But that's typical in used car sales. The other annoyance was the fact that they were not upfront about the type of warranty and who accepted it (they stated it was accepted everywhere no questions asked, but several mechanics and dealers disagreed). The warranty coverage is not their fault though. But a big plus was that they called the previous owner of the vehicle to locate a missing item, and that saved me several hundred bucks in replacement cost. Bottom line: a great deal (below blue book private party) on a great car, with friendly service! Beware of the warranty coverage.

buying a used corvette

by from Southern Maryland |

The staff at DARCARS, Waldorf was very professional and committed to making the deal smooth and efficient. I got the best vehicle for miles for the best price, I have had 8 hobby cars over the last 25 years.They were a pleasure to deal with, and I have never written that before about any dealership. I was completely satisfied. I don't know if they will ever see this entry, but it is well deserved.

Ease of purchase

by from Westminster, Md |

The entire purchase process went flawlessly. All salesmen were genuine and easy to work with. Would easily recommend or purchase again from them.