Empire Hyundai

Used 866-230-0914
Service 866-278-5006

exceptional service

by from Fall River, MA |

I had a great experience at this dealership. Jeff was very patient and I'm very happy with my new elantra.

Empire Hyundai responded to this review

December 7, 2012

Thank you for choosing Empire Hyundai, we appreciate your business. Our team makes sure every customer experiences patient, hassle free service, every time. Thank you for recognizing Jeff, he is a wonderful asset to our team. Enjoy your Elantra, happy driving! Special discounts are available on Facebook and Twitter, make sure to find us!

No games or runarounds here!

by from Swansea |

Empire hyandai went above and beyond my expectations. The salesmen were very polite and courteous. I was impressed by the classiness of the business itself. Some places you go to and pepole are smoking outside and dressed sloppily but not empire hyandai. Everyone was sharply dressed in suits and ties, the showroom was classy and decortaed appealingly. Eddie Galego definitely deserves 5 stars, he took such great care of me and my husband making sure we got just the right car with affordable payments in our range. From the time we walked in they offered us complimentary water/ and coffee. It was a very cold and breezy day out so Eddie drove the cars right up to the front so we didnt have to walk around the lot. Eddi even took the time to folllow up with us the next couple day to see how everything was going and to make sure we were still satisfied with our 2012 Sonata. Paul the assistant manger was also very kind and helpful in assisting us in our endevours. Five stars for him too.I had a great experience here and would definatley reccomend it to others!

five star for eddie galego

by from fall river,ma |

I was very satisfied with Eddie Galego even though I thought I had a 2015 not a 2014 my mistake as I did not read the contract before signing. I don't believe I was told it was a 2014 because I had a 2013, so why would I take a 2014. Sincerely, Estelle W. Please inform Eddie that I did rate him a five star. Thank you.

promises!! promises!! salesman? or politicians

by from rumford ri |

ok? well were going on 3 weeks since I went there and I was promised financing?? -that didn't happen! promised phone calls back that for sure didn't happen!! you see once this dealership realizes that your on to there games they disappear! poof gone!! general manager called me last week said youll be dealing with me ill give you a call?? like I said politician or saleman?? never heard from him called saleman I was dealing with steven Thomas" said he'd look into my concerns and call? poof never heard from him? politician of salesman?? these guys lure you in take your keys get your hopes up" and then poof!! they disappear once they find out there dealing with someone who actually has a brain!! im sure the owner knows whats going on there are plenty of negative letters on here" but question is?? is he a politician or salesman?? you decide?? if you go there buyer beware?? they greet you and meet you ans send over some slick salesman paul whos the best politician there and then they disappear poof there gone!! shame though I realy liked the car they showed me! but they don't like mine in trade!! so beware!! its not election year so they don't need your vote YET!!

good job Eddie Galego

by from newport ri |

i'm very happy to buy my new santa fe sport with Eddie at Empire Hyundai in fall river ma, excellent treatment when you walk in, ease to deal with this store , respect full and very good conditions the store, i sealer man name Eddie Galego is a nice man, i find with him everything what a need to buy a car , very good , see u guys soon for my next car . Dilan Araujo

The best car buying experiance ive ever had!

by from middleboro ma |

The experiance for was terrific. I couldnt ask for better. Rob Collins was amazing. He went above and beyond to make me happy. He treated me better than a customer, i felt like he was a good friend. I will be returning there in the future. -Kristen-

Great staff

by from New Bedford Ma. |

I am so happy with the crew at Empire Hyundai especially my dealer Matt. He made me feel so comfortable. I normally get overwhelmed with a large perchase, and just want to leave. This was not the case with Matt. He was professional and very knowledgeable. He let me go as slow as I needed to. He answered all my questions, sometime 2-3 times. Matt took care of every thing for me. I love my little red accent. I would Deffinately return for a new car when I need a newer car. Every time I went in the dealership, everyone greeted my with a big hello and used my name. I am so happy With the whole dealership.

Good experience

by from Fairhaven, MA. |

James Washington was courteous and helpful in helping us to buy a new Accent. This is my second new Accent and hope it performs as well as my first. Bought the car yesterday and hopefully everything will be finished in a day or two.

bunch of clowns switch/ bait

by from MANSFIELD |

stay away run for the hills , got call sat am auto was still available for sale , made trip from Mansfield , sales person said I think there is a down payment on auto so he gave me the keys and went to get a plate for test drive while looking at car woman said to me this is my car I made down payment yesterday I said i was sorry , i ask to speak to a manager reply no manager out of blue he appear , its their policy was reply he offered to pay gas money I refused great P R MOVE

Never again

by from Bridgewater, MA. |

I bought my 2008 Tiburon from this Dealership. Within a year I was having transmission problems. And all I got was the run around until I finally went to (2) other dealership, then they gave me the same run around tactic. Until my warranty ran out, now they say I need a new transmission. I sat down with the Service Manager from Quincy for help. But he just called me back saying the higher ups won't help me cause I am passed my 100,000 mile warranty. Well, I have documentation proving this has been happening since 28,000 miles. This is bad Customer Service & a Bad Company to buy from. Never again will I ever think to purchase another vehicle from this Company.

Best Place To Buy Your Next Car.

by from Dartmouth, Ma. |

My salesman Angel was terrific and courteous and was very polite no pressure. The finance and General manager Joe C. Did everything to insure the best interest rate and best buying experience possible. And the repair dept. manager J. R. Will make sure your care is properly serviced every time you needed it. Overall this is my 3rd. Auto from Empire Hyundai and my next one will be also.

Empire Hyundai responded to this review

May 27, 2014

We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience. We hope you love your new car and we are glad that Angel was able to help you find it. Thank you for your business.