Empire Hyundai

Used 866-230-0914 Used866-230-0914
Service 866-278-5006 Service 866-278-5006

exceptional service

by from Fall River, MA |

I had a great experience at this dealership. Jeff was very patient and I'm very happy with my new elantra.

Empire Hyundai responded to this review

December 9, 2012

Thank you for choosing Empire Hyundai, we appreciate your business. Our team makes sure every customer experiences patient, hassle free service, every time. Thank you for recognizing Jeff, he is a wonderful asset to our team. Enjoy your Elantra, happy driving! Special discounts are available on Facebook and Twitter, make sure to find us!

Tony Santos Review

by from Fall River, MA |

Tony Santos was very patient with me. I was frustrated with the car buying process and had been to several dealerships. He was sympathetic and made sure that everything was taken care of and that I was happy. If you are going to purchase a vehicle, see Tony. You won't be sorry!!

Great Service Dept.

by from Mansfield, Ma. |

I came in for routine maintenance and an electrical problem with my blue tooth voice command. Asst. Service Manager Bob Haynes checked me in. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly. His knowledge of the Hyundai product was very obvious. He took care of my vehicle promptly, ordered the necessary parts and made this car repair trip a very pleasurable experience, even offering coffee and donuts while I waited. Bob is definitely an asset to the service department, and I would highly recommend purchasing and /or repairing a car at Empire Hyundai. I will recommend to my friends/family.

*****THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE SERVICE DEPT*******

by from FALL RIVER |

SERVICE DEPT HAS ALWAYS BEEN EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND ACCOMIDATING. SERVICE ADVISOR JEFF WHITE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND. THE SERVICE TEAM IS HIGHLY KNOWLEDGABLE OF THE HYUNDAI PRODUCT. NO WORRIES FROM SALES DEPT TO SERVICE DEPT .....YOU WILL BE IN GREAT HANDS!!!!!!Z

2013 Sonota

by from Fall River,MA |

I purchased my vehicle from Empire Hyundai in July of 2012 from Tyler Torres and the buying experience was great. I have continued to use the Service Dept for Repairs and really enjoy dealing with Jeff White. I also had a small fender bender last year and used Empire's Collision Center and that repair was great as well,Dave at the Collision Center is a great guy to deal with. I have recommended many family and friends to this Dealership and will continue to due so!

Excellent Service Center A+++++

by from Fall River, MA |

Empire Hyundai Service Department is Great. They are very knowledgeable and are great to get repairs done. I scheduled my appointment and I was in and out. They even cleaned my car, It looked just as it did the day we took it out of the showroom. Keep up the great work Empire.

It Pays to do research before dealing

by from Cranston R.I. |

All I can say is DO YOUR RESEARCH before purchasing a new or used car. It gives you the power to not be taken advantage of in a dealership like this one. Follow your gut feeling on things and don't let the excitement of the vehicle you want distract you. You pull into a dealership and 2 or 3 salesman are outside surrounding you before you can even get into the door. The overall atmosphere when you do walk in the showroom. Other salesman in the background listening while you try to deal with one person. Ask a question with a question and you will hit a nerve. They will know instantly that the game will be lost today. Remember all the dealerships that are out there.

long time coming

by from Fall River MA |

My wife and I had a great experience, and enjoy our new vehicle. Eddie was a fantastic salesman, and knows how to treat his customers.

No games or runarounds here!

by from Swansea |

Empire hyandai went above and beyond my expectations. The salesmen were very polite and courteous. I was impressed by the classiness of the business itself. Some places you go to and pepole are smoking outside and dressed sloppily but not empire hyandai. Everyone was sharply dressed in suits and ties, the showroom was classy and decortaed appealingly. Eddie Galego definitely deserves 5 stars, he took such great care of me and my husband making sure we got just the right car with affordable payments in our range. From the time we walked in they offered us complimentary water/ and coffee. It was a very cold and breezy day out so Eddie drove the cars right up to the front so we didnt have to walk around the lot. Eddi even took the time to folllow up with us the next couple day to see how everything was going and to make sure we were still satisfied with our 2012 Sonata. Paul the assistant manger was also very kind and helpful in assisting us in our endevours. Five stars for him too.I had a great experience here and would definatley reccomend it to others!

five star for eddie galego

by from fall river,ma |

I was very satisfied with Eddie Galego even though I thought I had a 2015 not a 2014 my mistake as I did not read the contract before signing. I don't believe I was told it was a 2014 because I had a 2013, so why would I take a 2014. Sincerely, Estelle W. Please inform Eddie that I did rate him a five star. Thank you.