Empire Hyundai

Used 866-230-0914
Service 866-278-5006

exceptional service

by from Fall River, MA |

I had a great experience at this dealership. Jeff was very patient and I'm very happy with my new elantra.

December 7, 2012

Thank you for choosing Empire Hyundai, we appreciate your business. Our team makes sure every customer experiences patient, hassle free service, every time. Thank you for recognizing Jeff, he is a wonderful asset to our team. Enjoy your Elantra, happy driving! Special discounts are available on Facebook and Twitter, make sure to find us!

bunch of clowns switch/ bait

by from MANSFIELD |

stay away run for the hills , got call sat am auto was still available for sale , made trip from Mansfield , sales person said I think there is a down payment on auto so he gave me the keys and went to get a plate for test drive while looking at car woman said to me this is my car I made down payment yesterday I said i was sorry , i ask to speak to a manager reply no manager out of blue he appear , its their policy was reply he offered to pay gas money I refused great P R MOVE

Never again

by from Bridgewater, MA. |

I bought my 2008 Tiburon from this Dealership. Within a year I was having transmission problems. And all I got was the run around until I finally went to (2) other dealership, then they gave me the same run around tactic. Until my warranty ran out, now they say I need a new transmission. I sat down with the Service Manager from Quincy for help. But he just called me back saying the higher ups won't help me cause I am passed my 100,000 mile warranty. Well, I have documentation proving this has been happening since 28,000 miles. This is bad Customer Service & a Bad Company to buy from. Never again will I ever think to purchase another vehicle from this Company.

Best Place To Buy Your Next Car.

by from Dartmouth, Ma. |

My salesman Angel was terrific and courteous and was very polite no pressure. The finance and General manager Joe C. Did everything to insure the best interest rate and best buying experience possible. And the repair dept. manager J. R. Will make sure your care is properly serviced every time you needed it. Overall this is my 3rd. Auto from Empire Hyundai and my next one will be also.

May 27, 2014

We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience. We hope you love your new car and we are glad that Angel was able to help you find it. Thank you for your business.

Great sales reps

by from Fall river ma |

I had a fantastic experience at this dealership. The sales Personell are magnifesent very courteous and polite They are truthful in their actions. Gave me all the advantages and disadvantages of my commitment.

May 15, 2014

Glad to hear you had such a great experience!

Great sales fantastic sales reps.

by from Fall River Ma |

The sales reps are courteous, consideret and very honest in their di scusions with buyers.I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

May 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

tony domonte salesman

by from fall river, ma |

M. Domonte was there to answer all our questions and very helpful when we bought our new car.......

May 9, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience and giving Tony a shout out.

extremely dissatified

by from boston ma |

The only reason that I gave a 1 star rating is because it is impossible to give zero stars. I have never before been so insulted, unhappy, and uncomfortable as I was while dealing with Syed and the franchise that he works for. Clearly their internet "sales team" and the sales people and on the floor do not communicate what so ever. I traveled over an hour and a half to go to this particular dealership because they had a car that I was very interested in and upon communicating with the Internet sales team came to find out that it was also in my price range. I emailed back and forth with the dealership for approx 3days and let them know when I would be coming to test drive the vehicle. Upon arrival the car "was not ready" because "the managers brother had been using it as a demo and had all of his belongings in it" I patiently waited at least a half hour while they "got the car ready" for me to test drive. The test drive went well (other than the "managers brothers" belongings in the trunk and the cigarette ashes on the back seat) and I decided to discuss price with Syed. Not only was the price that I previously discussed with the Internet sales team not honored but I was also offered far below book value for my trade in. Syed attempted to "explain" their price difference by speaking to me like a child and laughed at what I said that my trade in was worth. Also the difference between the mileage advertised and the actual mileage of the vehicle was over 2,000 miles! When I decided that I was clearly not being treated properly and that they did not deserve my business I asked for the keys to my car back(they had taken them to assess the trade in value). Upon doing so Syed was clearly offended and wanted to continue discussing the price differential. I had to ask for my keys three times and follow him out to the front desk. Where he was clearly talking about me to the man behind the counter. I have been to other dealerships within the past week to view different vehicles as well as have my trade in value assessed and I have never encountered a sales person as inept and rude as Syed. Avoid this dishonest dealership at all costs!

Knowledgeable & Professional

by from Fall River, MA |

This is my third time purchasing a vehicle from this dealership, and with each visit it has been positive, professional, and efficient. The atmosphere at Empire Hyundai is pleasant and welcoming. Mr. McCarthy and Mr. DeFlorio were exceptional in assisting me in making a decision with respect to purchasing a new vehicle, the financial process of accomplishing this task, and the closure of same. From my eyes, the whole process for me was effortless. However, I do know these two gentlemen worked very hard to make my future car payments affordable and a reality for me. I never felt intimidated or rushed to make a decision; I felt my voice was heard, understood, and not judged. Mr. DeFlorio was very knowledgeable of the vehicle, and was confidentially able to demonstrate and educate me with respect to the operation of the vehicle's features. I truly cannot thank these two gentlemen enough for assisting me and my family in this endeavor. Once again, thank you for all your hard work and patience, and I will definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends with pride. Susanne Franco, Proud Customer

Best Experience Ever: THANKS RON!

by from Swansea MA |

Ron Webb was not the stereotypical conartist car salesman. He was incredibly polite, down to earth, personable, understanding, and fun. He was the first salesman that approached me in the lot on the 90 degree day in my shorts, tanktop and dishevled hair. Without judgment, he introduced himself with a genuine smile and firm handshake. He asked me what I was looking for and my price range. I was a tough customer because I refused to budge from the price I wanted for my trade-in and he worked with me for two days to get the price to where I wanted it. He was very helpful and considerate in helping me narrow down my search for a new stylish and spacious car for a mom of two teens and an involved aunty of two toddlers. We narrowed it down to the 2013 Sonata that I managed to get an INCREDIBLE deal on thanks to Ron's hard work and dedication to me the customer. My experience at Empire Hyundai with Ron Webb was amazing and I recommend Ron Webb to anyone looking for a new or used car because for him it doesn't matter about his wallet. He only cares that you leave with a smile on your face, happy and satisfied. I drove my new 2013 Hyundai Sonata all the way home with a smile ear to ear.

Stellar Customer Service - Paul McCarthy

by from Coventry, RI |

Stellar Customer Service! Paul takes care of every aspect of the sale, to make sure you are getting the vehicle that you need at the price you can afford for financing. Exceptional service describing what you get with the purchase and the remaining coverage on the warranty. Dealing with another dealership prior walking into Empire Hyundai I received the bait and switch tactic and very disappointing customer service, this dealership has it all going on with the education of the sales force to the Sales Manager, Paul McCarthy. I only hope that the dealership realizes what a superstar they have in this employee! Thank you for the best experience I ever had in purchasing a vehicle.