Toyota of Wallingford

859-861 N Colony Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492

New 866-745-1437 New 866-745-1437
Used 877-827-6239 Used 877-827-6239
Service 888-393-2850 Service 888-393-2850

Where the WOW Factor is High!

Professional service

by from Hamden, CT |

This is my first car purchase from this dealer and I was very impressed. I was in contact with another dealer, but they were taking too long to prep my car. I called up toyota of Wallingford and stressed my need for a quick purchase, and that I already knew what I wanted. They had what I wanted and the deal was done in under a day. I couldn't be happier with the experience.

Toyota of Wallingford responded to this review

May 13, 2013

Thank you Jordan! We appreciate your business.

Fantastic service and professional

by from Wallingford ct |

The team at T.O.W. Made my car buying experience painless and enjoyable. Hands down the most well managed dealership that I've been to, and I've been to many. If you live in Connecticut and you're looking for a Toyota, don't hesitate to stop here. The entire team will bend over backwards to serve you. They're professional. I purchased a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport from Isaac. They didn't have the color I wanted, So Dave was able to locate the exact match and give me an estimated delivery date. I've never laughed and enjoyed signing for a finance loan in my life! Definitely a first! Thank you to the team for the amazing experience. Keep doing what you are doing.

Wallingford Ct. Toyota dealership sales experience

by from Wallingford, Ct. |

I bought a 2016 Toyota Corolla on 1/27/16. I had an excellent experience.The entire staff that I came in contact with was friendly and helpful.The salesman ( Elvin) could not have been nicer, answered every question without hesitation and did not try to push me towards anything I did not want. I went in 9:30 am and came out at 1:00 pm with a new car. I highly recommend this dealership. Also the car I had before was brought to them for repairs a couple times and the serv. rep. Katie was the nicest cust. service person and honest.

Customer

by from New Haven , Ct |

We dealt with Mike Côte as our salesman. Mike was very knowledge about of the advantages of purchasing a Toyora Rav 4. We had previously owned 2 Camry's but after talking with Mike we decided to switch to a Rav 4. He was very patient and thorough in his sales approach. I would recommend Mike and Wallingford Toyota to any friend or acquaintance who expresses an interest in purchasing a new car!

Exceptional

by from Connecticut |

Mike cote was s a great salesman. Knowledgeable, honest, patient, and friendly, Mike made buying a car easy and fun. I'll be buying another one from him in 3 years.

Had a pleasant time at Toyota of Wallingford

by from Meriden, CT |

I was loking for a reliable vehicle and I decided to visit Toyota of Wallingford. My experience there was very pleasant. Casey Spangler, the sales consultant was very helpful and very professional. He helped me to the fullest and he was very knowledgeable at what he does. His advise helped me make the best decision to get what I needed. At the end I decided to lease instead of purchasing. I would like to thank Casey and everyone involved in helping me getting what I want it.

DON'T TRUST THEM!

by from Meriden Ct |

The sales person was good but it stops there! The managers will lie right to your face and say whatever you want to hear . The bottom line is that I was promised they would do something for me (actually 2 things)when I bought my truck and then completely blew me off after I drove away! Don't trust them! Go some where else !

Toyota of Wallingford responded to this review

August 22, 2015

Dave and Kim we appreciate your feedback. We are committed to providing an excellent customer service experience. I am sorry if we did not deliver what we promised you. We would like the opportunity to speak to you to see if we can come to a resolution. Please give our customer relations manager Diane Roberts a call at 203-284-7400.

AMAZING SERVICE

by from New Britain CT |

From walking into the dealership to walking out the entire team was amazing. Not only did they truly have my best interest at hand but they also made sure I was comfortable and truly got into the car I wanted. I was being a big pain and my sales rep Ricky helped me out a lot. I felt at home with them and truly felt like everyone there was a big family. I was able to get a 2014 Toyota Camry and love it so much! Thank you Wallingford Toyota for getting me into this awesome car!!

Great Sales and Service

by from Middletown |

Tried doing business at another Toyota dealer but came back to Wallingford Toyota. They know how to treat a customer.

FAST, PROFESSIONAL AND A GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from North Branford, Connecticut |

We found a used RAV 4 online at Toyota of Wallingford. Called that day and scheduled an appointment to look at the car. They had it out front ready for us when we arrived. C.J., our salesman, knew everything about the car. After our test drive, we went into the dealership to discuss the purchase. This was my first time at this dealership and I was very impressed with the facilities. Everyone was friendly and helpful. C.J. was able to get our financing approved within 10 minutes and shortly thereafter we were on our way with an appointment set to pick up our RAV 4. I couldn't be happier with my car. The day after we picked it up we drove our son back to college - 300 miles each way. Loved it! Thank you Toyota of Wallingford for making this purchase such a pleasant experience.