Toyota of Wallingford

859-861 N Colony Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492

New 866-745-1437
Used 877-827-6239
Service 888-393-2850

Where the WOW Factor is High!

Poo sales service at Wallingford Toyota

by from Travelers Rest SC |

I just got back from Toyota of Wallingford. I am visiting from South Carolina and am very interested in a used FR-S that they had on their lot. I went with my 89 year old Dad to check out the used FR-S they had listed for sale. On arriving I saw the FR-S right in the front. We took a look at it, no sales personnel contacted us. My Dad and I went into the dealership and a pleasant girl asked us what we wanted. She summoned a sales person. He introduced himself. I told him I was interested in looking at the FR-S. He then handed me a long questionnaire. I told him I didn't want to fill it out as I was in 'research mode' and would probably not be buying the car today. He said 'let's go see the car.' As we were walking I mentioned the car was locked. He said that he couldn't open the car without me filling out the questionnaire. I said 'what? He said he can tell me about the car. I said that I already knew about the car I wanted to sit in it. He said he can't open it without all of my information. Wallingford Toyota - are you kidding me? How are you still in business? This is really bad customer service! Nobody in this day and age wants to fill out all of their personal information to look at a car. Once I look and I am serious then by all means - let's fill it out! I thought that was a poor way to treat a potential customer and just generally bad people skills. When I buy an FR-S guess who I won't be buying from?

Service?

by from Wallingford, CT |

Who are these people taking about ... Rating this place as great. Constantly given a different story about my car. No resolutions. Will try to find another dealership for my next repairs.

An emotionaly supported purchase

by from Seymour, CT |

I was looking for a Toyota to replace a 1990 Toyota Corrolla wagon that I owned from it's birth. I was loking for maybe used, new, or lease one. I started with a lease for the Corrolla. I had already visited a few dealerships and shopped on line as well. I found a great offer for a lease on the Rav 4 at Toyota of Wallingford on line. I was visiting with my daughter and was just down the street. I stopped in to check on a car model # that I found on line. I was introduced to Celina Mason to assist me. She listened to what I was looking for and took notes. The car I was checking on was sold the day before. On with the hunt. I looked through inforamation on her I pad that told me about the Rav 4. I asked to see any one that is available. It was a white one. I went on a test drive and found it comfortable. I wasn't happy with the white and beige seats. Back to looking for what was available. My Corrolla was red, so red again. "Yes" Celina said ther was one available. I was shown the car and knew this was the one for me. Celina listened to my story about the naming of my Corrolla Teddy Roy from the registration that call it a red toy and switching the letters. I was a bit emotional about saying good-bye to a trusted friend that I had for 23 years. Celina brought me tissues and listened as I worked hard to get back into my business head. It was time to sign papers and find out all about the Rav 4. When I returned to pick up the car Celina was very friendly and happy and excited for me. She explanned that the body molding would be completed at another time. I scheduled that for the next Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing Celina again.

Wallingford Toyota what a great place.

by from Wethersfield , Ct |

I had fun picking out my new Yaris, Rick the sales man was fun, friendly and he knew his stuff lol. Gloria was great to work with I mean over all I felt happy and comfortable with my expierence at Wallingford Thank u all ;-)

I felt the over all quality of service was great a

by from Hamden, CT |

I felt the over all quality of service was great and above my experiances with other dealerships. Really enjoyed the test drive and Gloria was the best with filling and service. She really was a pleasure. In 10 years will be back for the trade in( I think) if the car lasst that long. smiles Liesse M. Brayfield

What a great place of business

by from Hamden, CT |

Great Buying Experience

by from Meriden, Ct. |

Have never thought that buying a vehicle could be so pleasant. Thank you Celina and Gloria for your professional service and more importantly, your friendliness. My wife and I are both looking forward to enjoying our Hylander even more because of the both of you and the great customer service you gave us. You have gone above and beyond and taking care of our needs. Thank You, Michael and Carol Gallaher

excellent

by from cheshsire, ct |

celina is a very good salesperson we really enjoyed our purchase with her. She is very knowledgeable and explains with clarity. Gloria did the paperwork and it was a smooth, fast experience. You guys have me for life as a customer.

by from Wallingford,CT |

ALWAYS a great experience buying a new car from Mike Cote. I will be back when this lease is up!

Great service and people

by from Waterbury, CT |

Very friendly and personable. I felt very comfortable and was able to be open. I felt like I was sitting with family around the lunch table instead of the typical sales process. Upon return visits, they have remembered my name, kids and even remembered the small talk we had. They are both great people and would definitely recommend dealing with them. Thank you for a great experience!