Toyota of Wallingford

859-861 N Colony Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492

New 866-745-1437
Used 877-827-6239
Service 888-393-2850

Where the WOW Factor is High!

Professional service

by from Hamden, CT |

This is my first car purchase from this dealer and I was very impressed. I was in contact with another dealer, but they were taking too long to prep my car. I called up toyota of Wallingford and stressed my need for a quick purchase, and that I already knew what I wanted. They had what I wanted and the deal was done in under a day. I couldn't be happier with the experience.

Toyota of Wallingford responded to this review

May 12, 2013

Thank you Jordan! We appreciate your business.

AMAZING SERVICE

by from New Britain CT |

From walking into the dealership to walking out the entire team was amazing. Not only did they truly have my best interest at hand but they also made sure I was comfortable and truly got into the car I wanted. I was being a big pain and my sales rep Ricky helped me out a lot. I felt at home with them and truly felt like everyone there was a big family. I was able to get a 2014 Toyota Camry and love it so much! Thank you Wallingford Toyota for getting me into this awesome car!!

Great Sales and Service

by from Middletown |

Tried doing business at another Toyota dealer but came back to Wallingford Toyota. They know how to treat a customer.

FAST, PROFESSIONAL AND A GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from North Branford, Connecticut |

We found a used RAV 4 online at Toyota of Wallingford. Called that day and scheduled an appointment to look at the car. They had it out front ready for us when we arrived. C.J., our salesman, knew everything about the car. After our test drive, we went into the dealership to discuss the purchase. This was my first time at this dealership and I was very impressed with the facilities. Everyone was friendly and helpful. C.J. was able to get our financing approved within 10 minutes and shortly thereafter we were on our way with an appointment set to pick up our RAV 4. I couldn't be happier with my car. The day after we picked it up we drove our son back to college - 300 miles each way. Loved it! Thank you Toyota of Wallingford for making this purchase such a pleasant experience.

No waiting, painless sale and efficient delivery

by from Wallingford,Ct |

I was greeted as soon as I walked in by salesman Jeff Benham. We went over specifics on trade in , what vehicle best suited my situation. Everything was honest and up front. Financial process maybe took a total of 15 minutes with Jason Pallas and we were done and on the road in our brand new RAV4. Could not be more pleased with the efficiency of this dealership. I have bought a lot of cars and they were excellent. Ask for these guys , you wont regret it.

ALWAYS A PLEASURE !

by from Wallingford,CT |

This is my fourth purchase from this dealership. It's alway made an easy process and low pressure. My salesman C.J. Marella was very understanding and attentive to my concerns and questions. The paperwork went just as smooth and quick thanks to Jason Pallas. The overall experience was quite enjoyable. Needless to say, i'll continue to do business with this dealership for years to come.

Nice low pressure dealership

by from Plainfield, CT |

Just bought a new Tacoma from Toyota of Wallingford. Inquired about it online and Sam responded immediately. Stopped in to take it for a test drive and ended up buying the truck. Bill was my salesman and worked with me to get the best price for my trade in and made sure I received the college grad rebate. He was a really nice guy and the whole process was really relaxed and low pressure. Will definitely go back if I need another vehicle.

My Experience

by from Wallingford, CT |

Worst experience ever. They try to bully me and force me to buy their camry with torn seats. I thought it was going to get physical.

Toyota of Wallingford responded to this review

June 29, 2014

I am sorry to hear about your experience at our dealership. We take great pride in providing a hassle free and non confrontational buying experience. We also spare no expense when it comes to reconditioning our vehicles. I am not aware of a vehicle that we have with torn seats but we would certainly fix it prior to you taking delivery. I appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to speak with you in more detail about your experience. I would like to apologize to you and make sure that this kind of behavior does not happen again. Please call me at 203-284-7400. Thank you, Steve Zion Jr General Manager Toyota of Wallingford

customer service at this dealership in Wallingford

by from North Have Ct. |

This dealership does not care about their customers at all. I have had several problems with them every time I bring my car in to be serviced. The latest one was another recall, I think that makes about 5 so far, anyway I get the letter saying there is 2 recalls on my car so I call make the appointment (reagrange my whole schedule) only to go there and they don't even have the parts! This is after they emailed me and called to verify my appointment and everything. I was so mad I called the cooperate office and they gave me a case number and said I would be hearing from Toyota of Wallingford. I wanted in some way to be compensated for all my trouble that day and in the past because I was feed up/ Needless to say they are ignoring me. Bad customer service I will nerver by another Toyata because of all the recalls and espessially from toyata of Wallingford Ct.. For the way they treat their customs, they just don't care. Very bad customer service.

Great Experience !!!!!!

by from Shohola, Pennsylvania |

I just bought a brand new FJ Cruiser special Ultimate Edition at Toyota of Wallingford. I wanted to add accessories to the truck, The dealer accommodated my every request. The finance process was quick and easy. I traveled over 2 hours from Pennsylvania to purchase my FJ and it was definitly worth the trip. I would highly recommend Toyota of Wallingford.

Poo sales service at Wallingford Toyota

by from Travelers Rest SC |

I just got back from Toyota of Wallingford. I am visiting from South Carolina and am very interested in a used FR-S that they had on their lot. I went with my 89 year old Dad to check out the used FR-S they had listed for sale. On arriving I saw the FR-S right in the front. We took a look at it, no sales personnel contacted us. My Dad and I went into the dealership and a pleasant girl asked us what we wanted. She summoned a sales person. He introduced himself. I told him I was interested in looking at the FR-S. He then handed me a long questionnaire. I told him I didn't want to fill it out as I was in 'research mode' and would probably not be buying the car today. He said 'let's go see the car.' As we were walking I mentioned the car was locked. He said that he couldn't open the car without me filling out the questionnaire. I said 'what? He said he can tell me about the car. I said that I already knew about the car I wanted to sit in it. He said he can't open it without all of my information. Wallingford Toyota - are you kidding me? How are you still in business? This is really bad customer service! Nobody in this day and age wants to fill out all of their personal information to look at a car. Once I look and I am serious then by all means - let's fill it out! I thought that was a poor way to treat a potential customer and just generally bad people skills. When I buy an FR-S guess who I won't be buying from?