Paragon Acura

56-02 Northern Blvd., Woodside, NY 11377

New 866-579-3549
Used 866-596-1375
Service 877-553-1920

Luxury. Quality. Confidence. Home of the Hassle-free sale!

Great service

by from Bronx |

Paragon Acura is a great dealer located at 48-01 northern blv. We were not going to get approved because we had no credit, Zeeshan Majid didn't let us leave without our dream car. We got a great price and got approved. So happy to have chosen Paragon Acura 100% satisfied, they work wonders :)

July 1, 2014

Jose, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the Paragon Acura experience. We look forward to working with you again! I would consider it a personal favor if you would call me to discuss your experience at Paragon Acura. Bill Finsilver, General Manager 718.507.3900

Great staff, great service

by from Brentwood, ny |

Really good place my sale rep was Brian over in 48th st, everyone is real friendly, my sale consultant was really good never left me alone throughout the entire process.

September 10, 2014

Hello Christian and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Brian and the rest of the team was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. I would consider it a personal favor if you would call me to discuss your experience at Paragon Acura. Bill Finsilver, General Manager 718.507.3900

Great Service

by from Northern Blvd, Queens |

From entering the service Department I was greeted immediately and taken care of, everyone involved in the process was pleasant and knew exactly what they were doing. AJ our representative at the time was very attentive and asked us if we had any concerns and questions regarding the car. I found this to be very nice and professional. It isn't everyday that you find knowledgeable people who care enough to take an extra step to help you. I was provided an ETA and the showroom had a wonderful place to wait with snacks and a clean bathroom.

September 4, 2014

Kamrul, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that AJ and the rest of the team have consistently been helpful and accommodating during your visits. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that they have shown you their commitment to this. I would consider it a personal favor if you would call me to discuss your experience at Paragon Acura. Bill Finsilver, General Manager 718.507.3900

Acura Service experience

by from Brooklyn , NY |

The service reps ( Rafael and Matt ) are consummate professionals and always advise me of what is best for my car and offer the best rates for services needed.

September 8, 2014

Thanks for your outstanding review, Rufus! I'm very happy to hear that Rafael, Matt and the rest of the team were of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and I would consider it a personal favor if you would call me to discuss your experience at Paragon Acura. Bill Finsilver, General Manager 718.507.3900

Time frame / check-up

by from NYC |

Was given a time frame for completion which was met. Also, multipoint inspection gave me confidence that car was checked out.

August 23, 2014

Thanks Arnon for the outstanding review! We are very happy that we completed your service quickly. We understand that servicing your car takes valuable time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. I would consider it a personal favor if you would call me to discuss your experience at Paragon Acura. Bill Finsilver, General Manager 718.507.3900

professional operation with a down to earth staff

by from long island city,ny state |

my salesman Fernando was very professional and most of all not pushy. you create a great atmosphere at your dealership. keep up the top notch customer service!

August 14, 2014

Paul, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about the dealership. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. I am happy that Fernando was able to meet your needs. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle. I would consider it a personal favor if you would call me to discuss your experience at Paragon Acura. Bill Finsilver, General Manager 718.507.3900

Great service

by from Queens,NY |

Rafael at paragon did a great job and I like the fact that he called me from his personal phone because we kept missing each other. As long as Rafael keeps working as a service advisor I will continue to take my car to you guys.

Paragon Acura Service Dept.

by from Queens, NY |

The services were preformed quickly and the quality was not diminished. My advisor was also excellent. He answered all of my questions and I never felt overwhelmed.

July 30, 2014

Luis thanks for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you. Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! I would consider it a personal favor if you would call me to discuss your experience at Paragon Acura. Bill Finsilver, General Manager 718.507.3900

Great Sales Rep

by from Queens NY |

Alex Mejica the sales rep at the dealership was the reason i leased my car. if it was not for him i would have not gone through with the transaction. Alex was professional, attentive, listen to what i wanted in a car and was patient when i changed my mind. Just wanted to thank you alex.

July 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Alex is an asset to our team and we're thrilled to know that he was able to accommodate your needs. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! I would consider it a personal favor if you would call me to discuss your experience at Paragon Acura. Bill Finsilver, General Manager 718.507.3900

My MDX

by from Staten Island, New York |

ALEX my Rep was very knowledgable and made me feel like I mattered. I came from Staten Island an hour plus drive with my one year old. He recognized that my vehicle wasn't going to be done and got me a loaner vehicle so could go home and pick up my MDX the next day. Because he did that I got to see the new MDX and now I'm gonna have a talk with Someone about trading up. The Sales Manager Murat is Excellent and made me feel important!!! They have the right guy running the dealership.

June 26, 2014

Michael, thank you for the wonderful review and for traveling from quite a distance to do your business. We're very happy that Alex and Murat were here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. I would consider it a personal favor if you would call me to discuss your experience at Paragon Acura. Bill Finsilver, General Manager 718.507.3900

Maurice Harroch

by from new york city |

A.J. Sitko was an outstanding professional .He has a great disposition to deal with customers .I will use his services in the future and refer him to my family and friends. Thank you Best Maurice Harroch

June 19, 2014

Maurice, thanks for the great feedback! I am very happy that AJ was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thanks for your referrals and I would consider it a personal favor if you would call me to discuss your experience at Paragon Acura. Bill Finsilver, General Manager 718.507.3900