Paragon Acura

56-02 Northern Blvd., Woodside, NY 11377

New 866-579-3549
Used 866-596-1375
Service 877-553-1920

Luxury. Quality. Confidence. Home of the Hassle-free sale!

Great service

by from Bronx |

Paragon Acura is a great dealer located at 48-01 northern blv. We were not going to get approved because we had no credit, Zeeshan Majid didn't let us leave without our dream car. We got a great price and got approved. So happy to have chosen Paragon Acura 100% satisfied, they work wonders :)

July 1, 2014

Jose, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the Paragon Acura experience. We look forward to working with you again! I would consider it a personal favor if you would call me to discuss your experience at Paragon Acura. Bill Finsilver, General Manager 718.507.3900

Exceptional Service

by from Woodside, NY |

Salesman Joe Rosa delivers an incredible service and gives a very pleasant experience. I must say this was my best car shopping experience ever.

great sales team

by from Freeport, ny |

your sale rep and manager are not pushy plus have a good knowledge of the market and was willing to even pull up other vehicle from their competitors to compare, that service.

Patient and attentive

by from Woodside, NY |

Service department were patient and attentive. Although we have an ongoing issue which have not yet been identified, they try their best

Exceptional Customer Service

by from New York NY |

Amazing experience at Paragon Acura! Everyone was very patient with me and extremely helpful. They made my first leasing experience incredible and one to remember. Camilo, Michael Francis, and Mark helped me find the perfect car for me and I cannot thank them enough. I hope they will see this review so that they know how wonderful they were! If you are wondering where to go for your next car, go to Paragon Acura you won't regret your choice!

Great Service

by from queens, new york |

The service was fast and efficient. John the service rep gave me the best customer experience. He was fast and genuinely listened to my concerns. He had my car in and out in no time. Patrick was so helpful in the whole buying process of the car in November. He made sure to explain all details to me and listened to my needs. Recently I came back to purchase another vehicle from Patrick. I refer everyone I know to Patrick at Paragon Acura.

Great service, Nice experience

by from Queens, NY |

The sales person is very considerate and honest, like a friend who can give you apporprite suggestions and detaied info which can be trusted.

A bit of a hike from Nj but overall pleased!

by from Queens, New York |

Every one was friendly and well mannered. Al in all it wasn't your typical car buying bad experience. Do your homework first; know what you want, know the price and know what you can pay.

August 20, 2015

Loretta, congratulations on your purchase! It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Bill Finsilver | General Manager | 718.507.3900 ext.302 | william.finsilver@gmail.com

Great service

by from OZONE PARK |

Service was great. I will absolutely be coming back.

August 16, 2015

Thanks for the outstanding review, Carolina and Soledad! I'm very happy to hear that our service team was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Bill Finsilver | General Manager | 718.507.3900 ext.302 | william.finsilver@gmail.com

Excellent service...

by from Queens, New York. |

AJ the rep that I met with was extremely helpful and curtious, I have sat with him in the past he makes the service experience extremely easy.

August 16, 2015

Tiffany, we appreciate your kind words about AJ and the entire service team. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for continually choosing Paragon Acura for your vehicle needs. Bill Finsilver | General Manager | 718.507.3900 ext.302 | william.finsilver@gmail.com

Great Services Great customer relations

by from Woodside, NY |

The customer service was great. I was greeted by Enes the sales consultant, and he answered all of my questions and was very professional. He made the buying process seem so easy. I would definitely recommend family and friends to this dealership.

August 11, 2015

Marie, thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Hope to see u again on your next service appointment. Best regards, Bill Finsilver | General Manager | 718.507.3900 ext.302 | william.finsilver@gmail.com