Karen Radley Acura VW

New 888-449-6572
Used 877-554-0012
Service 888-439-1285

Deliver Memorable Experiences

One of the best buying experiences I have had

by from Fairfax, VA |

I recently purchased a used Acura MDX from Radley. Sales rep was very knowledgeable. Price was great. Experience was outstanding. Will definitely come back again.

December 17, 2012

David-Thank you for the kind remarks. It was a pleasure that we had the chance to help you during your vehicle search. Enjoy your new Acura MDX! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Also, visit us on Facebook & Twitter where you'll find the latest news and great deals going on! Best- Rod Emmons-General Manager

Very helpful and cooperative sales representative!

by from Wytheville, VA |

Very helpful and courteous sales staff. I did not buy a vehicle from them, but was interested in a used vehicle they had available at a great price. Bob was extremely courteous and helpful. I would deal with them in any future vehicle needs!

November 7, 2012

Thank you so much for the positive remarks. It's great to hear how great our staff was to you during your visit. Please let us know if you're interested in a vehicle next time. We're here to help! Also, check us out on Facebook & Twitter where you'll find the latest specials going on! Best- Rod Emmons G.M.

Bait and Switch Sales Tactics

by from Centreville, VA |

I think bait and switch best describes my experience with Karen Radley Acura. After trying to reach their Finance department people for days to get an estimate for extended warranty, I gave up. Then a few days past and Eddie Santos finally returned my call and quoted me a price for Acura Extended Warranty that was a few hundred dollars lower than their competition. I confirmed several times that it is going to be the Genuine Acura warranty that other Acura dealerships were quoting the price for during my conversation with Eddie Santos. I asked several times why other places are charging more for the same Acura Warranty that they are offering and Eddie's explanation was that others are trying to make a lot of profit on these warranties while they [at Karen Radley] want to build customer base and don't want to overcharge]. Convinced that I was going to buy Acura Extended Warranty, I went to this dealership yesterday. When I got there, I was told that Eddie was out of the office and Matt would help me. After waiting for over an hour when I got the chance to purchase the warranty, I was handed a brochure for CostGuard warranty by Preventive. When I asked why it was not the Genunie Acura Warranty, I was told by Matt they don't sell Acura Warranty at all. All they sell is CostGuard Extended Warranty and their dealership does not allow them to sell Acura Extended Warranty. They are about 45 mins away from my home and after wasting 3 hours altogether I found out that they were lying all along on the phone. Personally, I am so disappointed with them that I do not wish to return to that dealership ever again because now I know how they do business. I am writing this review to warn others to not waste their time with these people and don't trust what these people tell you on the phone to get you into their dealership to find out that it was all lies. Hope you can save time and find honest people to do business with, these people are certainly not such people.

Excellent Experience with Karen Radley Acura/VW

by from Stafford, VA |

My wife and I have purchased three new cars from Karen Radley Acura/VW in Woodbridge VA - 2006 TL, 2012 Golf R and 2013 RDX. All of our sales and service experiences have been consistently outstanding. We traded the 2006 TL on the RDX after six years and 100K trouble free miles, and received excellent pricing on both our trade-in and the new vehicle. The Golf R was also favorably priced for us, despite most dealers sticking to MSRP on this limited availability model. The Acura Service Department has always taken excellent care of my wife's TL, and I'm sure will continue to do so with her new RDX, both of which she absolutely loves - she is probably an Acura fan for life now! We highly recommend Karen Radley Acura/VW to everyone. Finally, a special 'shout out' to Sal in VW Sales and Trish in Acura Service, both of whom are just among the best to work with. Very satisfied customer.

October 19, 2012

Dave & Anita- Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate you as a customer! We are glad to hear our entire staff made your car shopping visit a little easier. Our sales team does an outstanding job and we are happy to see that you got to experience it first hand! Enjoy your new cars and please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for monthly specials! Best- Rod Emmons G.M.

A very positive experience

by from Frederick, MD |

Negotiated price over email/phone. Showed up and all went very smoothly. We are very happy!

August 11, 2012

On behalf of everyone here at Karen Radley Acura, I want to say 'Thank You' for writing such a kind review. Our customers' approval means a lot to us and we're glad we had the chance to help you.We hope that you are enjoying your new car and that you come see us again in the future! Please visit our Facebook & Twitter pages for great monthly specials! Best- Rod Emmons G.M.

horrible customer services

by from woodbridge,va |

went to buy a used car and they just didn't want to. they wanted to put me in a more expensive vehicle. when i wanted for one car in specific. they took a hole day to let me know that they would like to put me in a different car. the sales person, and the manager did nothing to sale that car. i didn't understand that. why do you have used cars on the lot? do you want to sale them or not? horrible dealer.

July 6, 2012

It would mean the world to us if we could have a chance to further understand this situation and an opportunity to try and resolve this matter. If you have time to contact me via email at mgmtoffice@radleyauto.com, I and the department head will be happy to address your concerns. Thanks ? Karen Radley

A very positive buying experience!

by from Frederick, MD |

Just bought a 2013 RDX with tech pkg for my wife. Tarek and John were awesome to work with. I worked with Tarek, sales mgr, on the phone and via email to get the lowest price possible in writing. Showed up and worked with John Dow, salesman, as agreed. They gave us the lowest price and no hassle at all. No funny business or confusion. No up-sale tactics. A very positive experience. Worth the drive from MD.

Dont waste youre time with this dealership.

by from md |

This dealership is a waste time. I was looking to buy used TL the saleperson just waste my time didnt want to sell me the car. Managers dont return phone calls. Buyer beware.

June 19, 2012

Outstanding Sales Staff

by from Fredericksburg,Va |

Originally not being able to close the deal on my 2010 Toyota Prius at Karen Radley Acura VW I went back 3 weeks later and found the vehicle price had been reduced to something that would work within my budget. The manager and salesman worked with me to get a fair trade in offer and I now have the Exact Prius I had been shopping for for nearly 4 months. Thank You Karen Radley..

May 3, 2012

Treated like royalty

by from Southern Maryland |

About a month ago my son and I went shopping for a car to replace his that was totalled. After a disappointing trip to Stafford to look at a car that had looked good on paper but not in person, we called Radley Acura to look at a 2001 RSX we had seen on Cars.com. I was very surprised to get the general manager on the phone, who looked up the vehicle, said it was still available, and arranged to have it out front waiting for us when we arrived. Unfortunately, when we arrived we were told that the car had been sold the night before. We received a genuine apology from the GM and the salesman Jerry, who offered to show us a 2002 RSX they had available. The car was beautiful, so beautiful in fact that we were sure it was out of our price range! To make a long story short, they made us an extremely fair deal that made it possible for my son to have a dream car! We were treated as if we were purchasing the most expensive new car in the showroom. I will tell everyone I know about the wonderful experience we had, and will buy from them again in the future.

April 5, 2012

Thank you for that outstanding review! We are happy to hear that both you and your son found this recent trip to Karen Radley a memorable one. It's always exciting to hear someone purchase their dream car. We guarantee that your son will love his new car. Please visit us again in the future as we would love to help you out again. In the meantime, please follow our Facebook & Twitter pages for great specials and events going on monthly! Best- Rod Emmons G.M.