DARCARS Toyota Scion Silver Spring

12210 Cherry Hill Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904

Darryl Jefferson saved me so much stress!

by from Bethesda, MD |

Had a FABULOUS experience at DARCARS Toyota despite the crappy situation I found myself in. I was looking to trade in my VW I'd had for the past 10 years and upgrade to a luxury model. The dealership I brought it to prior to DARCARS offered me less than 1k for it...a ridiculous trade in offer for it's condition according to autotrader and other online services. Thankfully I got in contact with Darryl, who helped me get the car towed from the first dealership to his location (another headache). DARCARS inspected the vehicle, gave me a solid offer, and helped me trade in for a Lexus. Darryl was an exceptionally good salesman - he was honest, answered all my questions, and never made me feel rushed. He got me the car I've always wanted at the price point my husband felt comfortable with. Cannot say enough good things about him. Great manners and communication style. Thanks, Darryl!

worst experience.. do not buy from here

by from Silver spring md |

Worst dealership ever... Donald Moore the sales manager called me a liar... I was quoted a price from the sales person and received a call from Mr Donald sayING otherwise... do not ever buy from this dealership. His level of professionalism and respect needs coaching. His communication and dealing with the public needs adjusting. Overall just needs some people skills that he lacks

Extremely Helpful

by from Beltsville, MD |

Amadou Bah was extremely helpful to me in purchasing a new car. I was in contact with him for a long time, and he was never pushy, which I really appreciated. When I finally found the car that I wanted and told him the price that I wanted, he was able to make it happen.

Great service!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I had a great experience buying my Toyota Corolla LE from DARCARS Toyota in Silver Spring. I cannot thank the sales person Rod enough because he provided me an outstanding and respectful customer service. He is so knowledgeable, so friendly, and honest. I highly recommend DARCARS Toyota, and Rod as an excellent sales person.

Bad Service

by from washington dc |

The service is terrible, they want to save money and do not perform all the service needed. Unless of course they have a supervisor in their back. Do not go in the afternoon, all the employees are tired, and do not want to work deeply in the service they provide. I do not recommend to go to maintain your Toyota in this location. It happened me twice, so it not an exception to the rule. Andre.

Excellent purchase experience with Mr Amadou Bah

by from Takoma Park, Maryland |

I would like to thank enormously the sale associate Mr Amadou Bah for his bravery, he is knowledge in the business, his simplicity and his professionalism. I bought a 2014 Toyota Camry LE on February 1st 2014 at Darcas Silver Spring and Mr Amadou Bah was the salesman who helped me. He had shown his skill with the spirit of honesty and respect. He took time to explain me thoroughly everything that I supposed to know before buy a car. Finally he found me a great deal and a good choice. So when I decided after three months to buy anotherToyota Camry SE 2014.5 on Sunday May 25, 2014 I haven't hesitated. I went straight to Mr Amadou Bah for my choice.This time it went beyond my expectations. With his experience and knowledge of the business he found me a deal that I did not expect at all. I'm very happy and very very satisfied. Mr Amadou is a real professional, honest and respectful businessman I have never seen before. I think Mr Amadou Bah is the best salesman of Darcas Toyota. Mr Amadou, thank you very much. I also thank the management and the finance department specially Mr Gonzales. Thank you.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Beltsville, md |

We came to the dealership and it was packed there were people everywhere. Mr Wayne Ramsaran was the first person to greet us he was so friendly. We already new what we wanted and he made the whole process smooth and easy, Got us a salesman who quickly went and got the car we were looking for. Thank You sooo MUCH Wayne for all your help you were very busy that day we seen you on a few occasions running back and forth thank you for making we feel like we were the only people there that day. You are truly one of a kind. I hope you Darcars knows how wonderful you are and treats you accordingly.

Buying a pre-owned vehicle

by from Washington, DC |

I was in the market for a pre-owned vehicle, and went to Darcars. I was assisted by Mr. Emmanuel Maduechesi. He was very helpful and allowed me to take all the time I needed to select the vehicle of my choice. I purchased a Kia Sportage. He made the purchasing process comfortable, and was very knowledgeable and informative about the history and condition of the vehicle. I am very satisified that I went to Darcars and was assisted by Mr. Maduechesi.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by from BOWIE, MD |

EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM MR. LAN PHAN. WE ALMOST FORGOT THAT WE ARE MAKING A BIG PURCHASE BECAUSE HE MADE IT SO MUCH FUN! HE WAS VERY HONEST ON WHAT WE CAN AND WE CAN'T AFFORD. THIS IS OUR SECOND CAR FROM TOYOTA DARCAR SILVER SPRING, WE LIVE IN BOWIE BUT WE STILL PREFER THE SERVICE IN SILVER SPRING. HE MADE THE BUYING PROCESS SO EASY AND THANKS TO HIS BOSS TO FOR HELPING US ON FINDING THE COMFORTABLE PRICE WE CAN AFFORD FOR MONTHLY PAYMENTS. IM RECOMMENDING MR LAN PHAN NEXT TIME YOU VISIT DARCARS SILVERSPRING.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Halethorpe, MD |

My wife and I recently purchased a Prius Wagon from Darcars Toyota at Silver Spring, MD. Mr. Jorge Martinez, our sales consultant was absolutely fantastic. He was clear with his advice on available vehicles, provided direct and easy to understand pricing information, was kind and courteous when my wife and I visited the showroom, and made our buying experience a pleasant one. Our interaction with Jorge was a complete contrast to the high pressure sales tactics that we had experienced at other dealerships. We would say that our easy interaction with Jorge was one of the main reasons that convinced us to buy from Darcars. What we also liked about Darcars was that they offered the best price for the vehicle that we wanted, and the sales managers were also very courteous throughout the buying process. At least 5 different top level managers thanked my wife and me in person, and assured us that we could come to them at any time if we had any issues with our vehicle. Mr, Ethan Rosignol, the General Manager, was absolutely elegant in his manner when het met with us at the show room prior to our purchase, and was prompt to follow up with an email after our purchase. I would highly recommend Darcars Toyota at Silver Spring to anyone who is in the market to buy a Toyota. Thank you Jorge Martinez and Thank you Darcars Toyota!