DARCARS Toyota Scion Silver Spring

12210 Cherry Hill Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904

Charles Made It Happen!

by from Silverspring, Maryland |

Charles is by far one of the best salesmen I have ever encountered. He was extremely helpful, honest, and persistant while making this purchase of my new Camry. I thought I wouldn't be able to find a car but Charles had a great one in mind to fit my needs. I've never been happier. I called him so many times and each time he answered and or called me right back. He was always professional. Thank you Charles for your 20 years of service.

DARCARS Toyota Scion Silver Spring responded to this review

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Enjoy your beautiful new car. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Excellent Car buying experience

by from Elkridge MD |

I had an excellent experience selling my car and buying a new car from a knowledgeable salesperson - Amadou.

DARCARS Toyota Scion Silver Spring responded to this review

February 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind review. We love our customers and can't wait to continue doing business with you.

GREAT CAR SALES PERSON!!

by from White Plains MD |

I just have one thing to say AWESOME, Kadeem was my sales person at Darcar Toyota in Silver Sring MD. He worked very hard to help me get the car that i always wanted. from the time that I have purchased my car I have been trying to get all of my family and friends to buy a new car from him. Keep up the GREAT customer service Kadeem, and THANK YOU!!!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!

by from White Plains MD |

I had GREAT service from Peter Bielanski at the Darcar Toyota in Silver Spring, I have had several problems with my car, "by the way I had just purchased in October" so I had a bad attitude from the start because I didn't think I should be having problems this early after just buying a car. Peter was very nice and understanding, which made me quickly change my attitude. I felt real comfortable putting my trust in him, I am really upset that he will be moving to a diffrent service center, he told me that I will be left in good hands, and believe it or not I am trusting what he has told me, otherwise I will find him and go to that service center!!! Peter will truly be missed, GOOD LUCK TO HIM. Thank you Darcar for having such a WONDERFUL person that in my opinon is second to none! Malisa Williams

Darryl Jefferson saved me so much stress!

by from Bethesda, MD |

Had a FABULOUS experience at DARCARS Toyota despite the crappy situation I found myself in. I was looking to trade in my VW I'd had for the past 10 years and upgrade to a luxury model. The dealership I brought it to prior to DARCARS offered me less than 1k for it...a ridiculous trade in offer for it's condition according to autotrader and other online services. Thankfully I got in contact with Darryl, who helped me get the car towed from the first dealership to his location (another headache). DARCARS inspected the vehicle, gave me a solid offer, and helped me trade in for a Lexus. Darryl was an exceptionally good salesman - he was honest, answered all my questions, and never made me feel rushed. He got me the car I've always wanted at the price point my husband felt comfortable with. Cannot say enough good things about him. Great manners and communication style. Thanks, Darryl!

worst experience.. do not buy from here

by from Silver spring md |

Worst dealership ever... Donald Moore the sales manager called me a liar... I was quoted a price from the sales person and received a call from Mr Donald sayING otherwise... do not ever buy from this dealership. His level of professionalism and respect needs coaching. His communication and dealing with the public needs adjusting. Overall just needs some people skills that he lacks

Extremely Helpful

by from Beltsville, MD |

Amadou Bah was extremely helpful to me in purchasing a new car. I was in contact with him for a long time, and he was never pushy, which I really appreciated. When I finally found the car that I wanted and told him the price that I wanted, he was able to make it happen.

Great service!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I had a great experience buying my Toyota Corolla LE from DARCARS Toyota in Silver Spring. I cannot thank the sales person Rod enough because he provided me an outstanding and respectful customer service. He is so knowledgeable, so friendly, and honest. I highly recommend DARCARS Toyota, and Rod as an excellent sales person.

Bad Service

by from washington dc |

The service is terrible, they want to save money and do not perform all the service needed. Unless of course they have a supervisor in their back. Do not go in the afternoon, all the employees are tired, and do not want to work deeply in the service they provide. I do not recommend to go to maintain your Toyota in this location. It happened me twice, so it not an exception to the rule. Andre.

Excellent purchase experience with Mr Amadou Bah

by from Takoma Park, Maryland |

I would like to thank enormously the sale associate Mr Amadou Bah for his bravery, he is knowledge in the business, his simplicity and his professionalism. I bought a 2014 Toyota Camry LE on February 1st 2014 at Darcas Silver Spring and Mr Amadou Bah was the salesman who helped me. He had shown his skill with the spirit of honesty and respect. He took time to explain me thoroughly everything that I supposed to know before buy a car. Finally he found me a great deal and a good choice. So when I decided after three months to buy anotherToyota Camry SE 2014.5 on Sunday May 25, 2014 I haven't hesitated. I went straight to Mr Amadou Bah for my choice.This time it went beyond my expectations. With his experience and knowledge of the business he found me a deal that I did not expect at all. I'm very happy and very very satisfied. Mr Amadou is a real professional, honest and respectful businessman I have never seen before. I think Mr Amadou Bah is the best salesman of Darcas Toyota. Mr Amadou, thank you very much. I also thank the management and the finance department specially Mr Gonzales. Thank you.