Bill Page Honda

6715 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22042

New 888-902-2357
Used 877-847-1771
Service 888-862-1734

Bill Page Honda in Fairfax County, VA: The Premiere Washington, D.C. Area Honda Dealer

All 1,000 questions answered

by from Falls Church, VA |

I must say, as a teacher, I am already inclined to ask a million and one questions. Working with Oz and Syed was definitely a blessing. I kind of felt slightly bad at the end of the process because I had NO intention of coming out with a car unless I was 100% sure that I was offered the best deal and they were EXTREMELY patient, despite all of my questions and reluctance in the beginning. I had previously visited Toyota across the street and was just interested in comparing prices for future knowledge. Oz and Syed not only answered all of my questions, but were able to provide me with the best deal. I sat there watching Oz call almost every bank in town (or so it seemed) in an attempt to give me the lowest APR as possible. It was able to come down slightly, but at the end of the day, I was glad to witness the "struggle" first hand so I was kept in the loop. Needless to say, I am now the owner of a new 2014 Honda Civic. As much as I travel, please believe I am going to get some good use out of this car. They were able to give me a fantastic trade-in deal which made this process even better. If I have any additional questions or issues, unfortunately for them, they know I will be in contact. Thank you Oz and Syed for your patience...there needs to be more people like you guys!

great experience shopping for teenager's first car

by from Falls Church, VA |

All around, things went very well in our experience buying my daughter's first car. Emory Richardson was our salesperson and he was helpful, gracious and never made us feel pressured or 'sold to.' He explained a lot of how cars work and how you maintain them to my teenager and she really appreciated it. He's clearly a really good guy who knows so much about cars, has a real passion for them. That made the whole buying experience a fun one (not something I think I have ever said before about buying a car). Everyone else at the dealership was super friendly too. Consistently no-pressure atmosphere.

Highly recommended! Exceptional service dealership

by from Falls Church |

My experience at Bill Page Honda was phenomenal! This was a very special moment for me: buying my first car! I decided to visit this location first because a friend had referred me. When my mother and I walked in, we were instantly taken care of. The staff was very pleasant and welcoming. Everyone greeted us...they were approachable and helpful. Raquel showed us around, she was very knowledgable and helped me find the perfect car for me. After the test drive, I knew she was the one :) Warfa helped us with the financing. He saved me a lot of time (and money) by going the extra mile to help us purchase the car. I was really happy to drive out with my brand new Honda FIT, I couldn't be happier!!! #I love my new ride #GREAT SERVICE -Bree.

Tim Kim is fantastic!

by from Virginia |

The most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had! Polite, sense of humor, interested in what we wanted, not what he wanted to sell. Found the perfect color in the model we wanted. I'd buy a car from him again anytime.

No nonsense transaction - go Bill Page!

by from Fairfax, VA |

Purchased 2015 Odyssey. Lisa was fantastic to work with, helping me get in and out quickly. I knew exactly what I wanted and the price I wanted to pay. Lisa helped me get where needed with no upselling or other non-value add additions.

Great dealership and best pricing

by from Virginia |

I bought a 2015 Accord from Billpagr today and Umer Hasan helped me in getting a the car. When I came in today I was still not decided on buying the car because of several reasons(price, features etc). Since we came in Umer helped us in showing the car we wanted and explained everything in detail. He was very knowledgeable and professional during the process. Finally with the price he offered me, I was really impressed and signed the car right then. I bought 3 cars( Range Rover, Lexus and Honda) this month and this was the best car buying experience. I have already recommended 2 friends here. Umer is a good asset to Billpage. Thanks Mahesh& Shanthi

Great dealership

by from Annandale, VA |

I did not plan on buying a new car. I only wanted to look. My 2002 Civic was wonderful and I really did not need a new car. But I test drove a 2015 Accord Sport with 6-speed manual transmission and fell in love. And my salesman, Ronald Freeze, was so nice and personable that it made the decision easier for a person who never, ever buys first time out. I'm very pleased with my purchase and the customer service.

Friendly, low-pressure car purchase

by from Arlington, VA |

Warfa Isse and Bill Page, Jr., made the purchase of our new Accord a very pleasant experience. They were friendly, polite, low-pressure, and accommodating. We highly recommend them.

Smooth Transaction

by from Alexandria, VA |

I went for a test drive for Honda CRV and I liked everything about this dealership: new building, nice sales specialists, no hassle, straightforward approach (compared to some old, dingy, and crowded car dealerships full of typical car salesmen). Maybe what made me to go back to Bill Page Honda to purchase a new CRV was Lisa Gagnon. She did not color her words with big promises. Whatever she told me was straightforward and reasonable. That was the quickest transaction I've ever had buying a car. Kudos to Lisa! Highly recommend her!!! The Finance Department was friendly too. Though when I decided not to buy the maintenance package I kinda sensed the end of friendliness (which might be more related to the disappointment the guy had). Overall, great dealership -- everyone I met there was nice. A big thanks to Lisa again. 10 out of 10 for Lisa. And I love the beautiful new space.

Bill Page Honda is excellent

by from Falls Church, VA |

We bought a brand new 2014 Honda Odyssey off the lot. 6 days into owning it the car experienced a cylinder misfire and engine trouble. It took them a day or two to figure out the problem, meanwhile our concern grew and our confidence diminished. We asked for a replacement new car and our salesperson made it happen! Our salesperson,Warfa Isse, was great. He was responsive, friendly, patient, supportive. They were out of 2014's by the time they said they would give us a new car and the went to another dealer and got us a car.

Wonderful Experience

by from Burke, Virginia |

Our recent experience in purchasing a new vehicle from Bill Page Honda was exceptional. Our salesperson, Ron Freeze, made the experience the most enljoyable car buying one we have ever had; no stress, no haggling back and forth, just a sold first offer and a quick, no arguing acceptance of our counter. We had walked away from another dealer because of the constant back and forth nature of their negotiations, having to deal with the "faceless" sales manager in the back room through the salesman with no authority. We got a great vehicle for a great price. We will definitely purchase our next Honda from Ron Freeze at Bill Page, and have already mentioned this dealer and Ron to several friends in the market. Jim and Kathy