Texas Toyota of Grapevine

Texas Toyota of Grapevine

701 East State Highway 114, Grapevine, TX 76051

New 866-374-4538
Used 866-374-4539

One Toyota store for all of Texas!

Great Sales Experience!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Contacted Melissa Juarez at Texas Toyota of Grapevine and got a great deal on my New Tacoma! They were very helpful at explaining all the options and features of the truck as well as making sure I knew how to use everything on it before leaving after my purchase.

Texas Toyota of Grapevine responded to this review

May 14, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience TRDFan! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Great service, fun and friendly sales rep...

by from Addison, Texas |

I went into this dealership earlier this year to trade in my truck for a car. Had a real fun, professional and friendly sales rep by the name of Brandon Rutherford, I'd recommend him any day to anyone I know looking to buy a car. He's knowledgeable about his cars and knew exactly what I was looking for. One thing I do recall that I like about this guy is that he didn't push me to buy anything I didn't want to, he gave me options and made it my choice to leave in the car that I wanted. For anyone looking to buy or trade in their car, Brandon Rutherford is the guy you need to see and talk to.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

I had purchased a vehicle from the dealership in 2012 and had the vehicle for a little over a year. I had received a call from a sales rep asking if I still owned the vehicle. I informed that I did and they asked if I was interested in getting into a newer vehicle. I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first but I agreed to come in and "look" at their vehicles on the lot. When my wife and I arrived we were walking through the lot and looking at the vehicles they had onsite. We were approached by a salesmen named Brandon Rutherford. At first my wife and I were thinking is he gonna be another typical "pushy" type salesman? He wasn't in the least bit. He made us feel comfortable with looking, asked us what we were looking for and made the deal happen. I can imagine him being the "Top Salesman" for this dealership in the near future. If you happen to come here looking for a vehicle please look him up, you won't regret it!!!! He is knowledgeable, compassionate and sincere in doing his work. By the way the new facility is outstanding compared to the old.

Great car-buying experience

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

Let me start by saying that I have purchased several cars in the past 15 years and, no doubt, this was the BEST experience I've had thus far. My daughter and I were shopping for a used car with low miles, at great price (for her), and we walked away feeling that we had found exactly what we wanted. Brandon Rutherford was our salesman; he was excellent! He was effecient, professional and attentive. He listened when I told him I had no time, or patience, for car-buying BS games. Once my daughter and I decided what car we wanted, the paperwork was drafted and signed within 1 1/2 hours...easy breezy. Our finance manager, Zane, was also great. He was kind and personable, and gave my daughter and me some great tips on things to see/do in Texas (we were new to the area). Overall I would recommend Grapevine Toyota in your car search, and if you have the opportunity, ask for Brandon.

First Car Buying Experience Was Great

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I love the efficiency of the customer service at Toyota of Grapevine Can't stand to waste time. Recently bought a used 2012 Mazda3 here and it was such a vacation from the previous dealers run around tactics. Spoke with Brandon Rutherford over the phone before coming in and he was helpful right from that point on. My mom and I came in expecting the run-around but Brandon came to us with a great attitude and got to the point. He knows how to find what the customer needs and wants quickly. The dealership has an amazing staff, great customer service, and inventory. I will be back for my next vehicle! You won't be disappointed here.

Great Customer Service

by from Irving, TX |

Me and my wife walked to the dealership to get some info on Toyota Camry where we met Brandon Rutherford; professional, friendly, and polite sales person. We did not want to get a car that day but service was so great and session was so informative, environment was professional and clean, and rest of crew we met were friendly and professional. So we walked out with our new Camry that day. since then I have been receiving several calls from Brandon and Toyota customer service to make sure everything is ok. I love this service and my new Camry. I definitely recommend this dealership. If you want to get a Toyota, Toyota of Grapevine it is.

Used Car Purchase

by from Grapevine, TX |

I bought a used car for my daughter from this dealership last week and had a great experience. We dealt with Brandon Rutherford who was very professional, courteous, and respectful. My wife and daughter were first to go by and test drive the car and were treated really great by Brandon. He took plenty of time to show the car features and answer their questions. I came back later to handle the paperwork. Brandon and his people were very reasonable to deal with and most efficient in wrapping everything up. The car was delivered in pristine condition - my daughter is thrilled! Thanks Brandon!

Will buy again from Brandon Rutherford!

by from DFW, Texas |

I have bought many cars over the years and one person stood out the most. His name is Brandon Rutherford from Toyota of Grapevine. I got two cars from him, the latest one being '13 Mustang which I traded the Camaro SS for. I did all the paperwork over the phone with Brandon. When I came to the dealership, I just have to signed and I was on my way. Brandon was able to hold a car for me over the other buyer. I was impressed. The other buyer was ready to sign, but Brandon was able to hold the car for me over the other sale person. Would buy again from the same person and same dealership as long as he is working there.

Thanks Brandon

by from Irving tc |

Brandon was a lot of help to me. He really mad my visit to the dealership worth going. I went in just to look and get prices on a few used cars I seen online and I was very pleased with his service and the prices. I'll be sending a friend there who's in need of a car to see brand on he was very helpful.The guys and girls at the dealership were friendly too thanks everyone

Wonderful car buying experince!

by from dallas tx |

Came to Toyota of Grapevine and was greeted by a charming young gentleman, Brandon, who was so helpful and made my car buying experience as stress free and easy as possible. definitely would recommend Brandon, as well as the dealership to friends.

Horrible and worst experience/test drive

by from Texas grapevine |

I went for test drive since I said I was shopping for vehicle they offered me the hawainfalls tickets for family of four without taking me for a test drive but made me feel so cheap that I had to give that tickets back, they act so mean and cheap. That is just a trap please do not fall into.