701 East State Highway 114, Grapevine, TX 76051

Used 866-374-4539 Used 866-374-4539
Service 855-315-9226 Service 855-315-9226

Great Sales Experience!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Contacted Melissa Juarez at Texas Toyota of Grapevine and got a great deal on my New Tacoma! They were very helpful at explaining all the options and features of the truck as well as making sure I knew how to use everything on it before leaving after my purchase.

May 14, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience TRDFan! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

WOW EXPERIENCE!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I cannot believe how wonderful buying a car at Texas Toyota is!! First off, the salesman, Chris Webb, knew about all the cars at the dealership. Mr. Webb was able to find me the exact car that fit my needs, and didn?t have any of the extra ?fluff? that I didn?t need, that other salesman at other dealerships said would ?benefit me in the long run?. The whole staff from Jose Malpica, the manager that gave me an awesome deal!! , to Omar Eljazouli, the gentleman that gave me an awesome, personalized coverage package to protect me and my NEW 2016 CAMRY!!!! I recommend everyone to go see Chris Webb and his management team, to get one heck of a deal and leave with a great experience over all! I will defiantly becoming back again and again! Thank you so much Texas of Toyota for making this an awesome experience!

Great location, worst staff!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Signed my paper work on my new vehicle which I love. Then I was asked to come back a week later to resign my paper work because they "thought" they could get me in to the next credit approval bracket. Not to mention this is my 3rd vehicle I've bought from this dealership. I refused to sign because that's their loss on not conducting business accordingly. Plus the service department used to be good, now it's crap. I will never step foot on this dealers piece of property again.

January 21, 2016

BC, we would like you to know that we value you as a customer and appreciate your continued business. We are extremely sorry to hear of your negative experience and would like to discuss your above concerns further. Please reach out to either Jose Malpica at 817-310-8386, or John Farley, Service Director at 817-421-7047.

terrible service

by from grapevine, Texas |

My over all experience buying wasn't to bad. Yes they were super pushy but what dealership isn't, but it's been over 3 months and I still haven't received my tags and plates. I also set up a bi weekly automatic payment plan and I was confused when I was receiving bills. So I called the automatic payment company and they told me they did not receive any of my information and it had been 2 months and my bill was due that week. The lastest thing that ticked me off I just got a check engine light and I bought the truck 3 months ago and it's still in warranty, but they charge 120 dollars for something they didn't have fixed when they sold it to me and said that the part that was in question they don't know if it would be covered even though I already ran a diagnostic test on it with my person system and told them the part they would have to run one anyways so they could charge me the 120 dollars. Buying the car wasn't any problem but after I bought it I've ran into countless problems and they don't care because they already have my money. Would not recommend anyone coming to this dealership

January 15, 2016

Thomas, we apologize for the delay in getting you your tags & plates and for your unsatisfactory visit to our service department. It is never our intention for our customers to have an unpleasant experience and we would like to speak to you further in order to clear up some of your concerns. Please contact John Farley, Service Director, at 817-421-7047.

Best Buying Experience by far!

by from TX |

Great buying experience with David Greer and Tunde when I purchased my New Camry! The staff was friendly and very informative- I felt like part of the family. I loved the popcorn machine and soda machine, great touch.

November 25, 2015

Thanks for the 5 stars and the feedback! We are glad you enjoyed working with David and Tunde.

by from Grapevine, TX |

We live in Cypress TX and were in the market for a 2010-2012 Honda Accord Coupe V6 with under 50k miles. We opened our search to within Texas and Texas Toyota of Grapevine had the car we were looking for and were willing to work a deal with us to earn our business. Other car dealers in our immediate area were not so willing to make a deal and totally ignored any request to come down on price. We accepted the deal from Texas Toyota of Grapevine and worked with John Cross on the sale. An absolute gentleman and will bend over backwards to see that everything is taken care of on the sale and the delivery of the vehicle. It was worth the drive up to Grapevine to get this vehicle from this dealer.

September 25, 2015

David and Marisa, we are so happy you found what you were looking for at Texas Toyota of Grapevine! John had a pleasure working with you.

by from Fort Worth,TX |

Great team! What an awesome buying experience...Best salesman I have ever dealt with. We were impressed with Texas Toyota of Texas Team's efforts to find us the right vehicle, for the right price, and ensure the unit is in near perfect condition thanks to their 160 point inspection. Everything is being taken care of so the used vehicle will be almost like new when delivered :-)

September 10, 2015

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with our team!

Great Service in New Purchase

by from Waco TX. |

Hello Neal, I was very impressed with Jerrod and Matt. They were very professional and to the point. We were in and out faster than I thought and enlightened me on all the issues at hand. Even my wife's friend who came with us, is going to trade in her camery and get a CRV from ya'll. We will return in the future. Thanks again Jim & Madeline Johnson Waco TX.

August 27, 2015

Jim and Madeline, we appreciate you taking the time to post about your experience. Jerrod and Matt had a pleasure working with you. Thanks for choosing Texas Toyota of Grapevine!

Wonderful Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a truly wonderful experience at Toyota of Grapevine. Their employee Curtis Cho made the purchase of my first car possible by kindly informing and guiding me and my parents throughout the whole process of finding the perfect car and figuring out the best payment plan. His excellence and kindness represents the quality and excellence Toyota of Grapevine has. I am truly satisfied with my purchase and the service I received and would recommend this place to my friends and family.

August 18, 2015

Hello Anna! Congrats on your first car purchase! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience working with Curtis! Thanks for choosing Texas Toyota of Grapevine!

Great purchase experience

by from Denton, Texas |

I recently purchased a used Toyota from John Cross. From his greeting until the closing I found him to be professional and personable.I will return to this dealership for future purchases and would recommend them to others.

August 11, 2015

Hello and thank you for the 5 stars! We are glad you had a wonderful experience working with John! Enjoy your Toyota!