Fitzgerald Automall of Annapolis

34 Hudson St, Annapolis, MD 21401

New 888-478-6385
Used 888-300-0324
Service 877-642-1361

The Fitz Way, there's just no better way to go!

Highly Recommended!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

My family has bought several vehicles from Tom Asher over the years and have always been satisfied with his service. I bought a non Volkswagen from Tom Asher about a year and a half ago and it was a great vehicle. I recently moved into a new apartment and needed to downsize vehicles and knew that Tom would be the guy that could do his best to make the deal. After speaking with Tom about a new 2014 Volkswagen GLI he had on the lot and test driving it, we were able to make a great deal. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from Tom or refer family and friends to him.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall - Great Experience

by from Crownsville, MD |

Joe Frantum provided excellent service throughout the process of buying my new Mazda3. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and above all else a professional. I enjoyed my experience at Fitzgerald of Annapolis and would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Excellent Experience and Highly Satisfied Client!

by from Port Tobacco, MD |

I had a great experience working with Justin Beam, Sales Consultant with Fitzgerald Volkswagen in Annapolis, MD. From the time he picked up the phone on my first call to final delivery, he worked with me diligently and efficiently. He rocks! I found Justin to be pleasant, patient, honest and sincerely interested in making my experience a good experience. Justin knowledgeable with all the various features of my Beetle Convertible and the mechanical workings & safety of the Beetle, as well. Thank you, again, Justin...you rock and my car's great.

Great organization who keys on pleasing customers!

by from Chesapeake Beach, MD |

We have use Fitz service in the past, but this is the first auto we purchased (Passat 1.8t Sport) and the experience was completely enjoyable...Good selection of autos; knowledgeable sales force who helped us when we needed help, but never pressured us to buy certain autos with higher pricing. Bret, our salesperson, was very helpful and listened to our needs and wants. In short, we came in for a casual tire-kicking session and ended up buying a car that exactly fit our needs. The closing was smooth and low keyed...In short, I would not hesitate to recommend Fitzgerald VW of Annapolis to anyone looking for a pleasant buying experience.

NEW PURCHASE ~ AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

by from Annapolis, Maryland |

I had the pleasure of working with Brian Stodd, Sales Consultant, when searching for my new vehicle. He is AWESOME! Brian's pleasant, patient and honest nature made it enjoyable to look for the perfect new car. Brian is incredibly knowledgeable regarding not only the various features of each model car, but also the mechanical workings & safety of each vehicle from his previous Service experience. I found that not only reassuring, but IMPRESSIVE! When my husband & children came to the showroom to finalize the sale, Brian extended every courtesy and brought our entire buying experience full-circle happy! Thank you, again, Brian...YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Happy Lady Bug

by from Lusby MD |

Very happy with my experience in all aspects of purchasing a new vehicle at Fitzgerald Volkswagen. I'm pretty easy and simple. Both were achieved and received. I will recommend the dealership and salesman Justin Beam to anyone interested in buying a vehicle. Thanks again for the pleasurable experience.

Best Experience Yet

by from Annapolis, MD |

I have owned Volkswagons for most of my adult life. I bought my previous VW at Fitzgerald and it was clear, based on that experience of the purchase and maintenance team there, that I would return for this purchase of a Passat. Working with Justin, my salesman, was the best experience I have ever had. His knowledge, courteous manner, patience and warm personality made it yet again, another successful experience with Fitzgerald. I cannot thank you enough for making this normally stressful time for me, nothing but a time of excitement. Although I expect my Diesel Passat will last me a long time, I will definitely return there should I need to purchase another car for my children and I will definitely serve as free marketing for your dealership by telling others about my positive years long relationship with you. See you at scheduled maintenance times and promote Justin - he is fabulous!

Bought a car

by from Annapolis, MD |

I had traded emails and phone calls with Breton Grant at Fitzgerald Automall. He made me feel like my business was important to him, and he continued to look for cars meeting my needs over several months. After lots of online shopping and a day of driving around looking at other local dealers, I drove on the lot at Fitzgerald the other day and there was the car I was looking for. I found exactly the type of car I was looking for, and it was exactly within my budget. Breton made this one of the easiest car purchases I've ever made. Kudos.

Robbed

by from Annapolis Md |

I feel robbed. I had to get a tire sensor replace today in my Mazda. On the phone they qouted $130, i took time off work and when I turned up they charged $240. They claimed thier price excluded labor. While I was there I called Heritage Mazda they qouted $160 including install and the sensor. I had no choice but to go with Fitzgerald as I needed it done. However i just called pep boys...$69 for te sensor and $20 to install. You expect dealer prices to be high, but pepboys were $89 (total),heritage (another dealer) were $160 and the gangsters aka Fitzgearld were $240. I will never buy from them again.

Fitzgerald Automall of Annapolis responded to this review

June 28, 2014

We understand that the accounting department is sending you a refund for your troubles. Thanks for making us aware and I apologize for overcharge.

Great Long Distance Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

They happened to have the color / configuration that we preferred in stock (our local dealers didn't). Jason was great via on-line and over-the-phone purchase process. We didn't get the run-around on price, trade, financing, etc. that we got at a lot of other dealers. They sent a courtesy car to the airport to make getting to the dealer easier from long-distance. We ended up with a great car at a fair price.