Fitzgerald Cadillac VW Mazda Mitsubishi Annapolis

34 Hudson St, Annapolis, MD 21401

New 888-478-6385
Used 888-300-0324
Service 877-642-1361

The Fitz Way, there's just no better way to go!

Great purchase experience

by from Annapolis MD |

My recent purchase of a new Passat TDI from Justin Beam at Fitzgerald VW was exemplary. As a seasoned sales person of large-ticket items myself, I am frequently displeased and frustrated with the incompetence of auto sales "consultants" who have little to no real sales training or knowledge of their product. Justin was an excellent sales consultant to work with. He has the knowledge of product and good personal introspective ability to know how to deal with the customer. We struck a deal that benefited both parties. A true win-win situation.

Great car - great experience

by from Lancaster, Pa |

What a relief it has been to be dealing with a quality dealership like Fitzgerald, and with a very helpful and straightforward rep. like Tom A.. Everyone at Fitzgerald has been easy to approach, and has followed through on everything they promised. Luis helped provide a super finance package, too! I'll be recommending Fitzgerald whenever the topic comes up in conversation. Oh yes, what a car my new Golf Sportwagen TDI is turning out to be.

My most painless car buying experience.

by from Annapolis, MD |

From start to finish this was a no hassle process....and so far I love the car.

Doesn't get any better!!!!

by from Pasadena, MD |

It was an absolute pleasure to do business with Justin and Luis from the Fitazgerald Annapolis sales team. They went above and beyond to make sure that not only did I have the car that I wanted but also to answer every question I had and played along with looking at every detail of several cars. The amount of patience and just overall proffessionalism that I found at this dealership is definitely a cut above all the rest. This goes for the service department also. I haven't met a more well rounded and amazing group of people in a company. From the face you see walking in the front door to the smiles of the faces keeping the grounds clean and beautiful. Fitzgerald Annapolis is by far the best place to buy a car or have one serviced. I am looking forward to continuing my business within this family for many years to come. If you are in need of a purchase or service, there are no words to promote correctly the level of superior customer service that these men and women rise to to make sure everyone is taken care of in the best possible way. Thank you again Fitzgerald VW/ Cadillac in Annapolis not only for an excellent first time sales experience, but also for taking care of all of my service needs for many years from the past, present, and ahead to the future!!!!

Best Ever

by from Brookeville, MD |

Our best car buying process ever. Justin Beam was our salesperson and he could not have been better. He was friendly, very personable and knowledgeable and took care of us from beginning to end and did everything he could to make sure that we were completely satisfied. We would not hesitate to recommend Justin and Fitzmall Annapolis to anyone. Thank you for a great car buying experience

Excellent Salesman! Excellent Buying Experience

by from SALISBURY MARYLAND |

Outstanding on all points! Bret, my salesman was WONDERFUL, PATIENT, and KNOWLEDGEABLE! Prior to purchasing my brand new R-line VWB, I met with Bret for about an hour learning everything I needed to know about the VWB. It was an impromptu meeting. I was not sure if I would be purchasing from Fitzgerald or another dealership I had visited on the same day. After meeting with Bret, my mind was made up! Wonderful salesman! Outstanding experience! Want a automobile? Go FITZGERALD! YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!

No Pressure

by from Annapolis |

Melissa King was great to work with,she let me proceed at my own pace with no push or pressure. This is my 2nd car in 4 months from her and I recommend her highly. Thanks Melissa

Great Price, Great Experience, Great People

by from Severna Park |

Joe Frantum our salesman made this deal happen quickly without any fuss. Great guy. We got the best price and exactly the vehicle we wanted with no subterfuge. Need a Mazda? If this dealership is anywhere near you go there! These people have integrity.

Awesome experience

by from edgewater, md |

Great experience from start to finish. Breton Grant was very respectful of my time and did whatever was necessary to assure that the process went smoothly. He really went above and beyond what was expected.

customer service

by from ellicottcit Md. |

I had a great experience with Brian Stood he was very professional and kind my family and I enjoyed him he was great on fellow up and answered all of questions .He was quick to set up a service request and had it taken care of right away.