Fitzgerald Cadillac VW Mazda Mitsubishi Annapolis

34 Hudson St, Annapolis, MD 21401

New 888-478-6385
Used 888-300-0324
Service 877-642-1361

The Fitz Way, there's just no better way to go!

Great dealership

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I was very pleased with my experience! Scott Johnston in VW service dept. and John Green the sales person were extremely helpful! I LOVE my new VW Tiguan!

Really Care About You

by from Annapolis, MD |

I never feel as if Fitzgerald is just in it for the business; I really believe that they care about me and want what's best for me. Scott, in particular, at the VW desk is awesome; he gave me great advice and made feel comfortable asking questions.

From the crack of dawn until after hours

by from Chesapeake Beach, Maryland |

Fitzgerald is consistently professional, attentive, and personable. The representative that checked in my Passat was there at 7:45 a.m. and also at 7 p.m. when I was the final customer of the day. I hate to admit this but I accidentally took the loaner car keys home with me. The rep kindly called to inquire, stayed even later after hours, and waited for me to drive back and return the keys. I felt horrible! However, he was just as professional (and forgiving) as he had been early that morning. I was so appreciative!

Awesome Service department

by from Churchton, MD |

Check engine light came on and I called Fitzgerald for service. I was told to bring car in on Wednesday and I asked if I could bring in on Tuesday and they said yes but no guarantees they could get to it until Wednesday. Not only were they able to diagnose the problem but were able to finish the repair on Tuesday. And not having another car available to me this was a blessing. Awesome service

Great from starto finish

by from Annapolis, MD |

I went in to buy a VW Jetta walked out with a Jett SE TSI, Ed my car dealer was great to work with. From the time I walked in to the time I drove off the lot there was zero pressure. I was pricing out a few other cars and was up front with Ed about it. He told me why he thought the VW was better and I didn't feel he was just trying to sell a car but giving his honest opinion. I also work with Luis in the Finance department who was also extremely helpful and once again no pressure. Both Ed and Luis answered all my questions and were extremely helpful when it came to explaining exactly what I was paying for and what I was getting for my money.

VW Service Department

by from Annapolis Maryland |

Having service work done by Fitzgerald is as it should be: polite and friendly and professional, setting an appointment could not be any easier, the work is done quickly and estimated. The shuttle service is rapidly available and they don't make you wait while they fill the shuttle. I needed a return pickup after the service was finished, and was called twice to update me on driver's location. I was met at the entrance of the service area by my adviser, handed the papers and keys and off I went with this having taken all of twenty seconds.

Great Service

by from Dunkirk, MD 20754 |

My experience with the service department was and still excellent. My service person Kenny is all ways great in explaining what is needed for my car. I would recommend Fitzgerald Cadillac, VW, Mazda, Mitsubishi to my family and friends.

Great buying experience

by from McLean, VA |

I just bought a car from John Green. He was super easy to work with and would recommend him to a friend.

Mrs Leslie Super

by from Millersville, Maryland |

John Green was courteous and professional at all times. He helped show me all the features of my new Passat.

Great Customer Service

by from Annapolis, Md |

John Green provided great customer service during my recent visit to the Fitzgerald VW In Annapolis. He was low key but responsive and professional. I also appreciated the professionalism exhibited by the sales manager Louis. Overall, I had a great experience!