Driver's Village

5885 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY 13039

New 866-906-7150
Used 877-244-6891
Service 866-805-2705

Over 800 Used Vehicles...No Credit? No Problem!!

Drivers village chevy part does the best work!!!!

by from central square NY |

Drivers village chevy are amazing people and they know what they are doing with my cars and they do the best work! I tell everyone to go there they do excellent work and there people at the desks are VERY helpful! I love driving in my car knowing it was in good hands at drivers village!!!!!

November 13, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review, we appreciate your business.

Impossible to do business with

by from Baldwinsville NY |

I've tried to buy cars at Drivers Village a few times. Every time has been a waste of time and in every case I was able to strike a much better deal at other dealerships. The salespeople and especially the management were difficult and very frustrating to deal with. That said, the facilities are nice and the warranty work I've had done was done quickly and usually correctly. Ok place to get work done, terrible place to buy a car.

June 25, 2015

I appreciate the feedback, and would like to speak with you to get more information. Our goal is 100% satisfaction and while I'm glad your service experiences are good, I would welcome your feedback on your sales concerns. Please contact me directly at 233-5310, x2430. Ken Elander

Beware of Driver's Village Vehicle Excahnge Center

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

I woudln't recommend using the Driver's Village Vehicle Excahnge Center to my worst enemy. Driver's Village purchased my 2012 Jeep Liberty on April 24, 2015. The lien holder's requirements were satisfied on April 29, 2015. 43 days later (June 11, 2015), I still have yet to receive a check from Driver's Village covering the difference between the purchase price and the value of the lien. Being that my ownership of the 2012 Jeep Liberety ended 48 days ago, I reccomend that one thinks twice before using this aspect of the dealership. I would have been better of using another dealership or having sold the vehicle on my own. I simply want what was promised in the documents i signed on April 24, 2015.

June 12, 2015

Sean - I'm sorry for the inconvenience, please contact me as soon as possible to discuss. I'd like to see if I can help resolve the situation. You can reach me directly at 315-233-5310, x2430. Ken Elander

Buyers beware

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

Beware of buying here. I purchased a used Jeep 11/2014, absolutely awful experience. They never told me they put my co-buyer as the primary to get my payment lower.... found out when we went to take delivery while signing paperwork, of course I had already sold my current vehicle so I was stuck. Promises made before the sale were not kept until I fought to make them follow through. I have had to bring this vehicle back for multiple issues since and the service people are just as bad or worse. I purchased an extended warranty on this vehicle but can't arrange for the repairs to be made because the warranty is in the primary borrowers name only. To add insult to injury they can't get my car in for a week anyway....never mind the fact that the car can't be driven at night due to the issue with the lights or the fact that I have to open my door by rolling down the drivers window. Then I reach out through live chat with Erin Kent today 6/2/15 at 2:54:39 pm and terminates my session for inactivity at 2:59:11 pm, um Erin you need to check the chat transcript.......I responded at 2:58:41, which happens to come before 2:59:11 pm when you so rudely ended our conversation, just more of what I've come to expect from Drivers Village. Think I'll do any future sales or service with Fox in Auburn, I hear they know how to treat a customer!

June 4, 2015

Sandy, I would like to speak with you about your experience, and see if I may be of assistance. You can reach me directly at 315-233-5310, x2430. Ken Elander

just checking

by from syracuse ny |

Wish I'd checked before buying. This time I wanted to see if a leopard had changed it's spots. Less than 50% positive - I guess not. We bought three preowned vehicles from this dealership six years ago. Only one of the vehicles was worth it. The other two began having trouble right away. To give an example - one of the features that was a decision maker for us was that the seats were heated in the vehicle that was to be mine. Um.....not seats apparently - but seat....passenger side. When brought to the dealer's attention - oh, well, not covered under the warranty......we had brought the vehicle in because it was chugging a lot....they did us a "favor" and cleaned the fuel injecters.....two months later the catalytic converter - which was the real problem - fried the computer. OH, and also - the thermostat needed to be replaced - not noticed until defroster was used but ---- they wouldn't do it. That was just the beginning. Four months later we had to replace the transmission on the second car. Both of these vehicles were "certified" preowned - be careful of what you think that means. We came to the conclusion that buying from these people is a crap shoot. CHECK EVERYTHING yourself if you decide to take the chance. Since it would seem that things haven't changed - we will not be purchasing from them this year - or again. Yes they are a large dealership and problems to arise - but from first=hand experience - the service is sketchy and you take your chances.

May 28, 2015

Sadie - Thank you for the input, and I'm very sorry your experience did not meet your expectations. I would be happy to discuss your concerns at your earliest convenience - please contact me directly at 315-233-5310, x2430. Ken Elander, Driver's Village

Non-agressive sales person (Rick?)

by from Rome, NY |

I was surprised and pleased by the non-aggressive salesman who phoned me. He was very friendly and understanding of my needs. I will definitely seek him out when I do decide on a purchase.

April 29, 2015

Thank you for your review, we try very hard to understand and respond to customer needs. Rick is very good and will help you in all your needs.

very disappointed

by from Syracuse, NY |

I brought in my 09 Audi A4 2.0 turbo for a oil consumption lawsuit which they had to repair under this lawsuit. They did the stage one test and then after about 700 miles I had to take it back for the stage two test which it failed. Then before I took it back the engine light had come in and showed a faulty intake switch or something and they recommended replacing the whole intake manifold because it would actually be better in the long run. So I set up the repair for new pistons and rings after failing stage two. So I asked them since they had to tear engine down would there be any additional cost for labor since they ttearing engine down anyway. They said no it should only be the cost for the part which was 245.00. So I said ok if not I would just repair the intake myself. Nope shouldn't be any additional cost. So I dropped it off and they were very nice and gave me a brand new Audi loaner car. After 8 working days I still had no phone call from them after they said it would take roughly one week to repair. Well the lady that answered the phone said oh the supervisor said your car is done of course after I had to call them. So I waited till the next morning to make sure before I drove an hour to get my car. And I waited almost 2 hrs before blowing my stack finally after calling them did I found out my car was finished. So I asked how much am I looking at figuring it would be 245.00 plus tax. Oh no it came to 544.00 because they had to add parts for the injectors. Their is no communication for this place its terrible. I feel because I purchased it used from someplace else that I am treated like a second class citizen. I will look for another dealership when it comes to any warranty work that needs to be completed.

April 29, 2015

We're very sorry for your issue and the time it took to fix. It is unusual as they normally follow up, again I apologize for the problem.

burdick chevrolet service

by from liverpool ny 13090 |

i brought my car in for servive with no appt even as busy as they were i was able to get the oil change and tire rotation and state inspection done in a very reasonable time the servive advisor also gave me a 5$ off cupon wich was awsome i also purchased a new silverado for my wire all in the same day meeting with a salesman name roy let my wife drive many new cars and she loved the truck so thank you and keep up the good customer service company wide

April 9, 2015

Thank you Mike for your great review, we are working to be above customers expectations. If you have any questions at any time please call us.

dont go here

by from Williamstown, NY |

I went hoping to be able to finance my first car. I got with a sales person who checked my credit said I would need a cosigner so set that up he said it would be a while so we left 5 hours or so later he calls to say that they would not be able to help me with my cosigner. So I tried another still was told no. Asked what I could get and was told that I would not be able to get anything with out a cosigner with a 700+ credit score. How is anyone at 19 years old with a 0 for a credit score supposed to build credit if the dealership is not willing to work with you? I was basically laughed at. And felt he was not even interested in selling me a car. I will be going elsewhere. and would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

March 6, 2015

Thank you Austin for speaking with us and accepting our apology. We will be assisting you in your future service with us.

DONE with Drivers Village

by from Bernhards Bay NY 13028 |

Your Nissan Service people Mike , needs to know how to talk to a customer and not make the customer feel stupid. I brought my truck in to Nissan a 2013 Frontier cause it was not turning off and if it did the lights would stay on. I brought it in on Thursday January 8th, Zach, said there was no way my truck could be seen they were too busy so I set up for Monday at 10am, plus have a car for me to use. The car I got from Hurtz, the brakes were bad and had bald tires I took the car back to them only had it for a couple of hours.( I refused another car after that first experiance) Was told the tech wanted to let my truck sit till it got cold..So the shuttle took me home. Next day tech said he could not find nothing wrong with my Frontier, so I told Mike, I want my truck back he gave me a song and dance that it was all apart and Cody, who is working on it has a few other cars to work on too. OK my truck has been there sense the day before they cannot find nothing wrong with it then give me back my truck I told Mike, I need my truck back .. WHY does this have to be so difficult even coming for an oil change takes ALL DAY LONG!! Service there is beyond terrible slow is NOT the word for this and customers get treated like we know nothing..I will go else where for my Frontiers needs.

February 25, 2015

Christine, I apologize for the problem that you had that is not normal procedure. My name is Dave Sessler and I'm in Customer Relations and I would appreciate a call form you. My number is 452-1556 ext 2787.

Forewarned buyer

by from Syracuse, NY |

I "WAS" ready to buy an 09 Toyota Avalon that I saw on the Burdick Webpage but after reading so many negative reviews and talking with a couple of friends who also bad experiences at Burdick Drivers Village I know I would have problems dealing with them. Thank you to all the people who took the time to submit their reviews and thus saving me time and exasperation!

December 2, 2014

I'm very sorry that you made your decision without at least calling and talking to someone. Our overall Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) in both sales and service is among the highest in the region. With 16 franchises there can always be an issue but we have a customer relations department to handle them. Again I'm sorry you didn't give us a chance.