Driver's Village

5885 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY 13039

New 866-906-7150
Used 877-244-6891
Service 866-805-2705

Over 800 Used Vehicles...No Credit? No Problem!!

Drivers village chevy part does the best work!!!!

by from central square NY |

Drivers village chevy are amazing people and they know what they are doing with my cars and they do the best work! I tell everyone to go there they do excellent work and there people at the desks are VERY helpful! I love driving in my car knowing it was in good hands at drivers village!!!!!

November 13, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review, we appreciate your business.

Great vehicle and excellent customer service!!!

by from Norfolk, VA |

Great vehicle and excellent customer service!!! In the past we always bought small cars, but we were looking at getting a more dog friendly vehicle. Before going on our vacation, we had test drove a couple of used RAV4?s. We went to Drivers Village to get a better feel of which SUV would best suit our needs. We were greeted at the door and invited to look around. It was nice to be able to look around without a salesperson hovering over us. When we were ready to ask questions Dustin was very helpful. We ended up getting a 2012 RAV4 (excellent condition/ great price). We were leaving the next day to go back to Virginia; they went thru hoops to make sure I drove away with that vehicle. It took most of the day for Allstate to get the proper documents to the dealership. One of the ladies in the office made me feel right at home and kept checking on me. I really wasn?t sure what was involved in purchasing a vehicle in another state. The dealership took care of everything and when the plates were ready sent them next day mail. My husband is ready to go on another vacation and wants to get his own SUV┐

Exceptional Chevy Service!

by from Liverpool |

Will never take my car anywhere else! The guys at Chevy are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I'm always in and out or am offered a ride somewhere if it will be a wait.

Driver's Village- Blatant Disregard

by from Syracuse, NY |

I was very specific about what my problem was when calling to set up my appointment at the Driver's Village Burdick Mitsubishi service center--my 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse car alarm was going off sporadically which was causing problems. I was scheduled to come in at 1:30PM on Saturday but they called back to say that that wouldn't give them enough time to diagnose the problem so they rescheduled me for 8:00AM. I dropped off the vehicle, and let them know that I had taken out the fuse for the horn the day before as a temporary fix and handed him the fuse. The man helping me said that they would give me a call in "no more than a couple of hours" with the diagnosis. Three and a half hours later I still had not received a call, so I called Burdick Mitsubishi, asking for the status of the diagnosis. The gentleman that I spoke with said that the person working on my car was "tied up" and that he would personally go and check on the status of my car diagnosis and "would give me a call back in five minutes." 30 minutes later after still receiving no phone call, I called Burdick Mitsubishi again, this time speaking to a woman. I explained my situation yet again and she said she would find out who was assigned to my car and would call me back regardless of what she found out. By that time I was walking back over to speak with someone in person. When I got there, I was told that they had looked at my car and couldn't see anything wrong with it. They were then waiting around for the car alarm to go off while it was there, they said, because otherwise they just had no way of knowing why it was going off. They offered no explanation for why they failed to call me after they had found "nothing wrong." The report they wrote up said, "Vehicle was not duplicating said concern. Found IOD fuse popped up which could cause issue [although I had told them upon arrival that I had taken the horn fuse out--and physically handed the horn fuse to the man helping me], pushed down fuse." I asked why I had not been told when I called to make the appointment and had explained my issue that the car would have to be "duplicating said concern" while it was in the shop--I then never would have made the 1 hour 15 minute drive to come there. I was given a flimsy excuse of, "the call center people don't really know." I then asked why I was not called at, say 9:00AM and told that they hadn't found anything, or why I was not called at all, in fact. Burdick Mitsubishi did nothing to try to figure out the problem, and offered no solution whatsoever. They took up 5 hours of my time and I drove away with absolutely nothing solved.

July 31, 2015

Mary, I'm sorry that your experience was not satisfactory. Our Service Director for Mitsubishi, Ed Musci, has made several phone calls to you to attempt to rectify the situation and to make this right. Our goal is to make you happy and we would welcome a chance to do so. You may also contact me directly at 315-233-5310, x2430. Ken Elander

Awesome buying experience!

by from Syracuse NY |

Sam Hersam helped my husband and I purchase a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport this past week. Buying a new car is always stressful but Sam is a pleasure to work with and made the experience simple and stress free! He also had exactly what I wanted in less than 24 hours! Thank you Sam and Drivers Village! You guys are the best!

July 29, 2015

Barb - thank you for the feedback. Sam is one of the best, and he takes great care with each and every customer. Enjoy your new Outlander Sport and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

bought new dodge ram

by from baldwinsville,ny |

The people at burdick dodge know how to sell vehicles.Mike the manager did an excellent job.They were patient and helpful with our decisions.We were happy with every aspect of this vehicle including price.I am definitely going there again . Mo

July 29, 2015

Thank you so much for the feedback, Randy. We're delighted you had such a positive experience, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new Ram!

Impossible to do business with

by from Baldwinsville NY |

I've tried to buy cars at Drivers Village a few times. Every time has been a waste of time and in every case I was able to strike a much better deal at other dealerships. The salespeople and especially the management were difficult and very frustrating to deal with. That said, the facilities are nice and the warranty work I've had done was done quickly and usually correctly. Ok place to get work done, terrible place to buy a car.

June 25, 2015

I appreciate the feedback, and would like to speak with you to get more information. Our goal is 100% satisfaction and while I'm glad your service experiences are good, I would welcome your feedback on your sales concerns. Please contact me directly at 233-5310, x2430. Ken Elander

Beware of Driver's Village Vehicle Excahnge Center

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

I woudln't recommend using the Driver's Village Vehicle Excahnge Center to my worst enemy. Driver's Village purchased my 2012 Jeep Liberty on April 24, 2015. The lien holder's requirements were satisfied on April 29, 2015. 43 days later (June 11, 2015), I still have yet to receive a check from Driver's Village covering the difference between the purchase price and the value of the lien. Being that my ownership of the 2012 Jeep Liberety ended 48 days ago, I reccomend that one thinks twice before using this aspect of the dealership. I would have been better of using another dealership or having sold the vehicle on my own. I simply want what was promised in the documents i signed on April 24, 2015.

June 12, 2015

Sean - I'm sorry for the inconvenience, please contact me as soon as possible to discuss. I'd like to see if I can help resolve the situation. You can reach me directly at 315-233-5310, x2430. Ken Elander

Buyers beware

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

Beware of buying here. I purchased a used Jeep 11/2014, absolutely awful experience. They never told me they put my co-buyer as the primary to get my payment lower.... found out when we went to take delivery while signing paperwork, of course I had already sold my current vehicle so I was stuck. Promises made before the sale were not kept until I fought to make them follow through. I have had to bring this vehicle back for multiple issues since and the service people are just as bad or worse. I purchased an extended warranty on this vehicle but can't arrange for the repairs to be made because the warranty is in the primary borrowers name only. To add insult to injury they can't get my car in for a week anyway....never mind the fact that the car can't be driven at night due to the issue with the lights or the fact that I have to open my door by rolling down the drivers window. Then I reach out through live chat with Erin Kent today 6/2/15 at 2:54:39 pm and terminates my session for inactivity at 2:59:11 pm, um Erin you need to check the chat transcript.......I responded at 2:58:41, which happens to come before 2:59:11 pm when you so rudely ended our conversation, just more of what I've come to expect from Drivers Village. Think I'll do any future sales or service with Fox in Auburn, I hear they know how to treat a customer!

June 4, 2015

Sandy, I would like to speak with you about your experience, and see if I may be of assistance. You can reach me directly at 315-233-5310, x2430. Ken Elander

just checking

by from syracuse ny |

Wish I'd checked before buying. This time I wanted to see if a leopard had changed it's spots. Less than 50% positive - I guess not. We bought three preowned vehicles from this dealership six years ago. Only one of the vehicles was worth it. The other two began having trouble right away. To give an example - one of the features that was a decision maker for us was that the seats were heated in the vehicle that was to be mine. Um.....not seats apparently - but seat....passenger side. When brought to the dealer's attention - oh, well, not covered under the warranty......we had brought the vehicle in because it was chugging a lot....they did us a "favor" and cleaned the fuel injecters.....two months later the catalytic converter - which was the real problem - fried the computer. OH, and also - the thermostat needed to be replaced - not noticed until defroster was used but ---- they wouldn't do it. That was just the beginning. Four months later we had to replace the transmission on the second car. Both of these vehicles were "certified" preowned - be careful of what you think that means. We came to the conclusion that buying from these people is a crap shoot. CHECK EVERYTHING yourself if you decide to take the chance. Since it would seem that things haven't changed - we will not be purchasing from them this year - or again. Yes they are a large dealership and problems to arise - but from first=hand experience - the service is sketchy and you take your chances.

May 28, 2015

Sadie - Thank you for the input, and I'm very sorry your experience did not meet your expectations. I would be happy to discuss your concerns at your earliest convenience - please contact me directly at 315-233-5310, x2430. Ken Elander, Driver's Village

Non-agressive sales person (Rick?)

by from Rome, NY |

I was surprised and pleased by the non-aggressive salesman who phoned me. He was very friendly and understanding of my needs. I will definitely seek him out when I do decide on a purchase.

April 29, 2015

Thank you for your review, we try very hard to understand and respond to customer needs. Rick is very good and will help you in all your needs.