Driver's Village

5885 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY 13039

New 866-906-7150
Used 877-244-6891
Service 866-805-2705

Over 800 Used Vehicles...No Credit? No Problem!!

Exceptional Chevy Service!

by from Liverpool |

Will never take my car anywhere else! The guys at Chevy are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I'm always in and out or am offered a ride somewhere if it will be a wait.

Driver's Village- Blatant Disregard

by from Syracuse, NY |

I was very specific about what my problem was when calling to set up my appointment at the Driver's Village Burdick Mitsubishi service center--my 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse car alarm was going off sporadically which was causing problems. I was scheduled to come in at 1:30PM on Saturday but they called back to say that that wouldn't give them enough time to diagnose the problem so they rescheduled me for 8:00AM. I dropped off the vehicle, and let them know that I had taken out the fuse for the horn the day before as a temporary fix and handed him the fuse. The man helping me said that they would give me a call in "no more than a couple of hours" with the diagnosis. Three and a half hours later I still had not received a call, so I called Burdick Mitsubishi, asking for the status of the diagnosis. The gentleman that I spoke with said that the person working on my car was "tied up" and that he would personally go and check on the status of my car diagnosis and "would give me a call back in five minutes." 30 minutes later after still receiving no phone call, I called Burdick Mitsubishi again, this time speaking to a woman. I explained my situation yet again and she said she would find out who was assigned to my car and would call me back regardless of what she found out. By that time I was walking back over to speak with someone in person. When I got there, I was told that they had looked at my car and couldn't see anything wrong with it. They were then waiting around for the car alarm to go off while it was there, they said, because otherwise they just had no way of knowing why it was going off. They offered no explanation for why they failed to call me after they had found "nothing wrong." The report they wrote up said, "Vehicle was not duplicating said concern. Found IOD fuse popped up which could cause issue [although I had told them upon arrival that I had taken the horn fuse out--and physically handed the horn fuse to the man helping me], pushed down fuse." I asked why I had not been told when I called to make the appointment and had explained my issue that the car would have to be "duplicating said concern" while it was in the shop--I then never would have made the 1 hour 15 minute drive to come there. I was given a flimsy excuse of, "the call center people don't really know." I then asked why I was not called at, say 9:00AM and told that they hadn't found anything, or why I was not called at all, in fact. Burdick Mitsubishi did nothing to try to figure out the problem, and offered no solution whatsoever. They took up 5 hours of my time and I drove away with absolutely nothing solved.

July 31, 2015

Mary, I'm sorry that your experience was not satisfactory. Our Service Director for Mitsubishi, Ed Musci, has made several phone calls to you to attempt to rectify the situation and to make this right. Our goal is to make you happy and we would welcome a chance to do so. You may also contact me directly at 315-233-5310, x2430. Ken Elander

Awesome buying experience!

by from Syracuse NY |

Sam Hersam helped my husband and I purchase a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport this past week. Buying a new car is always stressful but Sam is a pleasure to work with and made the experience simple and stress free! He also had exactly what I wanted in less than 24 hours! Thank you Sam and Drivers Village! You guys are the best!

July 29, 2015

Barb - thank you for the feedback. Sam is one of the best, and he takes great care with each and every customer. Enjoy your new Outlander Sport and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Beware of Driver's Village Vehicle Excahnge Center

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

I woudln't recommend using the Driver's Village Vehicle Excahnge Center to my worst enemy. Driver's Village purchased my 2012 Jeep Liberty on April 24, 2015. The lien holder's requirements were satisfied on April 29, 2015. 43 days later (June 11, 2015), I still have yet to receive a check from Driver's Village covering the difference between the purchase price and the value of the lien. Being that my ownership of the 2012 Jeep Liberety ended 48 days ago, I reccomend that one thinks twice before using this aspect of the dealership. I would have been better of using another dealership or having sold the vehicle on my own. I simply want what was promised in the documents i signed on April 24, 2015.

June 12, 2015

Sean - I'm sorry for the inconvenience, please contact me as soon as possible to discuss. I'd like to see if I can help resolve the situation. You can reach me directly at 315-233-5310, x2430. Ken Elander

very disappointed

by from Syracuse, NY |

I brought in my 09 Audi A4 2.0 turbo for a oil consumption lawsuit which they had to repair under this lawsuit. They did the stage one test and then after about 700 miles I had to take it back for the stage two test which it failed. Then before I took it back the engine light had come in and showed a faulty intake switch or something and they recommended replacing the whole intake manifold because it would actually be better in the long run. So I set up the repair for new pistons and rings after failing stage two. So I asked them since they had to tear engine down would there be any additional cost for labor since they ttearing engine down anyway. They said no it should only be the cost for the part which was 245.00. So I said ok if not I would just repair the intake myself. Nope shouldn't be any additional cost. So I dropped it off and they were very nice and gave me a brand new Audi loaner car. After 8 working days I still had no phone call from them after they said it would take roughly one week to repair. Well the lady that answered the phone said oh the supervisor said your car is done of course after I had to call them. So I waited till the next morning to make sure before I drove an hour to get my car. And I waited almost 2 hrs before blowing my stack finally after calling them did I found out my car was finished. So I asked how much am I looking at figuring it would be 245.00 plus tax. Oh no it came to 544.00 because they had to add parts for the injectors. Their is no communication for this place its terrible. I feel because I purchased it used from someplace else that I am treated like a second class citizen. I will look for another dealership when it comes to any warranty work that needs to be completed.

April 29, 2015

We're very sorry for your issue and the time it took to fix. It is unusual as they normally follow up, again I apologize for the problem.

burdick chevrolet service

by from liverpool ny 13090 |

i brought my car in for servive with no appt even as busy as they were i was able to get the oil change and tire rotation and state inspection done in a very reasonable time the servive advisor also gave me a 5$ off cupon wich was awsome i also purchased a new silverado for my wire all in the same day meeting with a salesman name roy let my wife drive many new cars and she loved the truck so thank you and keep up the good customer service company wide

April 9, 2015

Thank you Mike for your great review, we are working to be above customers expectations. If you have any questions at any time please call us.

DONE with Drivers Village

by from Bernhards Bay NY 13028 |

Your Nissan Service people Mike , needs to know how to talk to a customer and not make the customer feel stupid. I brought my truck in to Nissan a 2013 Frontier cause it was not turning off and if it did the lights would stay on. I brought it in on Thursday January 8th, Zach, said there was no way my truck could be seen they were too busy so I set up for Monday at 10am, plus have a car for me to use. The car I got from Hurtz, the brakes were bad and had bald tires I took the car back to them only had it for a couple of hours.( I refused another car after that first experiance) Was told the tech wanted to let my truck sit till it got cold..So the shuttle took me home. Next day tech said he could not find nothing wrong with my Frontier, so I told Mike, I want my truck back he gave me a song and dance that it was all apart and Cody, who is working on it has a few other cars to work on too. OK my truck has been there sense the day before they cannot find nothing wrong with it then give me back my truck I told Mike, I need my truck back .. WHY does this have to be so difficult even coming for an oil change takes ALL DAY LONG!! Service there is beyond terrible slow is NOT the word for this and customers get treated like we know nothing..I will go else where for my Frontiers needs.

February 25, 2015

Christine, I apologize for the problem that you had that is not normal procedure. My name is Dave Sessler and I'm in Customer Relations and I would appreciate a call form you. My number is 452-1556 ext 2787.

ALL DONE WITH DRIVER'S VILLAGE!!

by from Cicero, NY |

Driver's Village would not honor my new car warranty...because I did not purchase the vehicle there! My new car warranty should be honored at any dealership in the USA! BEWARE of this dealership before dealing with them. I had to pay for a service that is warranty covered!

November 18, 2014

I am very sorry for the issue, it's not the way we do business. I would like to follow up and find out why this happened but I need a little more information. My name is Dave and I Customer Relations Supervisor.

Drivers village chevy part does the best work!!!!

by from central square NY |

Drivers village chevy are amazing people and they know what they are doing with my cars and they do the best work! I tell everyone to go there they do excellent work and there people at the desks are VERY helpful! I love driving in my car knowing it was in good hands at drivers village!!!!!

November 14, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review, we appreciate your business.

saftey recall run around

by from syracuse, ny |

contact by email on burdick?s service dept online appt system. 8/6/14-- regarding recalls/ issues with 2012 cruze (car stalling/ wipers stalling while using) & to request a loaner due to the recall being from prior to purchasing the car in 2013 , other issues (stalling) and having 3 places to be before 8 am. I explained that the shuttle service would not do me any good. 8/6/14- received email from Elizabeth- she would check with service manager about a loaner & was trying to confirm the drop off date from my email. She also stated that recalls could not be repaired on the weekend and would have to be done during the week. She also had what was probably pre written language about the shuttle service in the email as well at the end. 8/6/14- emailed Elizabeth right back and told her again to let me know about the loaner for 8/14 since recalls are only done during the week. 8/6-8/10- no response from anyone. 8/10/14- Finally received email at 11:20 pm from a Joe Albert. He states he emailed me prior and if I had any questions or concerns to let him know and that he is here to assist in any way. Then went on to talk about maybe getting another car that was less expensive or more features. Not sure why he was trying to sell me a car when I contacted the service dept. to do repairs on recalls. None the less I thought I had the service manager as stated in ELizabeths email that she would ask them. So I thought I was in good hands, he did write he was here to assist in any way. SO IM thinking great! 8/11/14- emailed Joe back- told him I did not receive the email, that I need to know what it said, if he could resend it (never received it after asking for it) and the status of a loaner. I also told him I did not plan on getting a new car unless they excepted a no down payment and the same monthly payments, after all my contact email was to the service dept. to have my recalls fixed on the 2012 Cruze.I told him to get back to me on the loaner as 8/14 was the date I was asking for etc. 8/11/14- did not hear from Joe from my morning email- so called the dealership around 3pm. Asked for Joe, and was sent right to him. I thought great! Spoke with Joe told him I did not get his prior email. He said, oh someone should have called you back its all set-- he mentioned Anthony's name. And that Anthony or the service dept should have told me I was all set. I told him no one has gotten back to me at all other then Elizabeths first email on 8/6. He said ok ill go down there and talk to them to fix this out and that someone should have called me. That elizabeth was second in command etc..and this should have been taken care of and his was sorry. SO again, im like GREAT- Joe sounded nice and that he had it all set..WRONG! 8/11/14- same day- I get a phone call from Elizabeth at 3:48 on my cell phone. She leaves a message to call her at 315-233-0333. In the msg she only states she has the service appt started in the system and to call her- no reference to the loaner that Joe just mentioned. I call the # at 3:54 pm and ask for Elizabeth to only be told there is no Elizabeth there. I said I just got a call from her and email there is an Elizabeth. They wanted to know her last name, but she didnt leave her last name on phone or email. So i said she is in service- she is working on getting me a loaner for a recall. They didn?t believe me that I talked to a Elizabeth. So I am transfered . gentleman picks up the phone- I said I am looking for an Elizabeth- his response ?there is no Elizabeth here I am the only one in service. I said she is working on my recall appt. and a loaner. He said I can help. Again, ok great! So I tell him the whole story. (about Joe Albert, Elizabeth the emails the phone calls from not even an hour ago) He then tells me that there is no loaner (contradicts what Joe said as it being all set) and then tells me he will take care of my appt. I told him no, I was dealing with Joe and Elizabeth whic

September 10, 2014

The recalls weren't issued until after that date. I apologize for the issue but the parts were ordered and they have called you to set up a time.