Driver's Village

5885 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY 13039

New 866-906-7150 New866-906-7150
Used 877-244-6891 Used877-244-6891
Service 866-805-2705 Service 866-805-2705

New York State's ONLY Automotive MegaCenter!

Drivers village chevy part does the best work!!!!

by from central square NY |

Drivers village chevy are amazing people and they know what they are doing with my cars and they do the best work! I tell everyone to go there they do excellent work and there people at the desks are VERY helpful! I love driving in my car knowing it was in good hands at drivers village!!!!!

November 14, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review, we appreciate your business.

Ed is AMAZING!!!!

by from Syracuse, NY |

We have had our van serviced at expressions 12 times now, and the man named Ed was absolutely AMAZING!! He is friendly, helpful, caring, personable, amazing with kids, goes out of his way to do anything to be of help. He is the best man we have ever dealt with and not only would we recommend him, we think he should get a huge raise!! :)

The poorest return phone call services I've seen

by from Clay NY |

Over the last five years I have bought three vehicles and serviced them and actually others. Here's my major complaint - in a world now where customer service is everything, customers expect to be nurtured. I have called and left phone messages over these 5 years 21 times, and only three of those 21 times has my phone call been returned. Not only is it frustrating to try to talk live to a person but you never hear back either when you leave a message! The last two cars now I've bought I've made a point to not even consider DV. I have a Jeep Cherokee transmission and sunroof problem currently (neither problem has been satisfied by anyone) and decided to query DV on a solution - left message and haven't heard back!

November 22, 2015

KEL, Please contact me directly (info below) and I will do what I can to ensure your communication and repair issues are resolved immediately. I can be reached at 315-233-5310, x2430. Ken

Best service on earth!!!

by from Syracuse,NY |

Every experience I have had with Drivers Village has been extremely positive. I purchased my Lincoln MKZ from them. I have had routine service there on numerous occasions. It has been satisfactory in every aspect. The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable. There is very little wait time and the facility is comfortable. I have had my car in the collision shop on 2 occasions and have been treated like royalty. I would never go anywhere else.

November 22, 2015

JoAnne - We're so happy you enjoy your experiences here. We make every effort to provide excellent service. Thank you for your business and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Ken 315-233-5310 x2430

Follow-up to "very poor service" Oct 5th 2015

by from Marcellus, NY |

Here we are, seven weeks after I made an initial request for warranty repair, the bad taillight has been replaced by Drivers Village Dodge. When I arrived, the service writer says "this shouldn't take long". How insensitive can you get? I'd say, seven weeks, three trips @ 62 miles each trip is far from "it shouldn't take long." Not once, did the service manager ever return my calls, or help in any way.

Very poor service

by from Marcellus, NY |

I purchased two vehicles from Burdick Dodge in 2015, dropping a lot of money. I purchased a 2015 Dodge Journey Crossover, and a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. I also purchased the Advantage Plan. Huge mistake, their pitch that no appointment needed is a farse. I have been turned away twice for oil changes, service writer stating minimum two hour wait on one occasion, and no time that day on another. Routine warranty work requires minimum of two week wait for appointments. Recently had Journey in for warranty repairs, after a a two week wait, only to be told no parts available. When parts came in, told another two week wait for an appointment. Brought car in on scheduled date, only to have technician install wrong parts. Had to wait another 7 days for parts, and told, you guessed it, two weeks to install. Ridiculous. Called service manager twice, left message, no return call. Ordered part from parts department for the Jeep, and made appointment for install. Told by parts department my part arrived. Brought car in at scheduled time, only to be told parts department has no record of my parts order. Asked to speak to service manager, told he was not available. Asked to have him call me, still waiting. I have purchased several vehicle from this dealer. I seriously doubt I will ever buy another. I'm recommending to everyone I talk to, to stay away, because of irresponsible service and parts department, and non responsive service management.

November 22, 2015

Mike - I'm sorry for the inconvenience, please contact me directly and I will do what I can to improve your experience with us. Ken Elander, 315-233-5310, x2430

Drivers Village Nissan

by from Syracuse, NY |

Nothing but good experiences from buying my Altima through oil and filter service (the only work I needed through my entire lease period). Excellent dealership!

September 30, 2015

David - We appreciate the kind words, our Nissan Sales & Service teams consistently lead the area and region in Customer Satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Exceptional Chevy Service!

by from Liverpool |

Will never take my car anywhere else! The guys at Chevy are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I'm always in and out or am offered a ride somewhere if it will be a wait.

September 28, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty and positive review. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Driver's Village- Blatant Disregard

by from Syracuse, NY |

I was very specific about what my problem was when calling to set up my appointment at the Driver's Village Burdick Mitsubishi service center--my 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse car alarm was going off sporadically which was causing problems. I was scheduled to come in at 1:30PM on Saturday but they called back to say that that wouldn't give them enough time to diagnose the problem so they rescheduled me for 8:00AM. I dropped off the vehicle, and let them know that I had taken out the fuse for the horn the day before as a temporary fix and handed him the fuse. The man helping me said that they would give me a call in "no more than a couple of hours" with the diagnosis. Three and a half hours later I still had not received a call, so I called Burdick Mitsubishi, asking for the status of the diagnosis. The gentleman that I spoke with said that the person working on my car was "tied up" and that he would personally go and check on the status of my car diagnosis and "would give me a call back in five minutes." 30 minutes later after still receiving no phone call, I called Burdick Mitsubishi again, this time speaking to a woman. I explained my situation yet again and she said she would find out who was assigned to my car and would call me back regardless of what she found out. By that time I was walking back over to speak with someone in person. When I got there, I was told that they had looked at my car and couldn't see anything wrong with it. They were then waiting around for the car alarm to go off while it was there, they said, because otherwise they just had no way of knowing why it was going off. They offered no explanation for why they failed to call me after they had found "nothing wrong." The report they wrote up said, "Vehicle was not duplicating said concern. Found IOD fuse popped up which could cause issue [although I had told them upon arrival that I had taken the horn fuse out--and physically handed the horn fuse to the man helping me], pushed down fuse." I asked why I had not been told when I called to make the appointment and had explained my issue that the car would have to be "duplicating said concern" while it was in the shop--I then never would have made the 1 hour 15 minute drive to come there. I was given a flimsy excuse of, "the call center people don't really know." I then asked why I was not called at, say 9:00AM and told that they hadn't found anything, or why I was not called at all, in fact. Burdick Mitsubishi did nothing to try to figure out the problem, and offered no solution whatsoever. They took up 5 hours of my time and I drove away with absolutely nothing solved.

July 31, 2015

Mary, I'm sorry that your experience was not satisfactory. Our Service Director for Mitsubishi, Ed Musci, has made several phone calls to you to attempt to rectify the situation and to make this right. Our goal is to make you happy and we would welcome a chance to do so. You may also contact me directly at 315-233-5310, x2430. Ken Elander

Awesome buying experience!

by from Syracuse NY |

Sam Hersam helped my husband and I purchase a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport this past week. Buying a new car is always stressful but Sam is a pleasure to work with and made the experience simple and stress free! He also had exactly what I wanted in less than 24 hours! Thank you Sam and Drivers Village! You guys are the best!

July 29, 2015

Barb - thank you for the feedback. Sam is one of the best, and he takes great care with each and every customer. Enjoy your new Outlander Sport and we look forward to seeing you in the future.