Driver's Village

Driver's Village

5885 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY 13039

New 866-906-7150
Used 877-244-6891

Over 800 Used Vehicles...No Credit? No Problem!!

Bad Dealer ever

by from Liverpool NY |

I have a trade in and they offered me $3500 less than other offered me. and this a second times. Never ever come back to this dealer again.

June 8, 2014

Jeffvan, I'm so sorry you feel this way and your visit was disappointing. Can you please email me to inform me of your name and when you came in for the appraisal so I can see what more we can do for you? We want to make this right. Allison Roling ask@burdickcars.com

Burdick gives VW a bad name

by from Cicero, NY |

I found the car I wanted online before I called Burdick. The pictures were perfect and the car looked mint condition. It ended up being a different price at the dealership. The first two times I went to test drive the vehicle, it was missing... Either being worked on or just lost somewhere in drivers village. My first test drive was in the pouring rain so my inspection of the cars exterior was not incredibly detailed. I could not get the salesman to sell it at Kelly Bluebook MSRP and took it at $500 above after he stated it had brand new tires and wipers with a fresh oil change and a clean CarFax that I viewed myself as well. I brought it home at night and the next morning when it stopped raining I noticed the horrible scratches all over the entire car. The bumper also had a HUGE crack in it. I brought it back incredibly mad that I got ripped off so badly. They gave me a passat off the lot to use while they replaced the bumper, fixed scratches, cleaned the muddy ceilings and back seats, and inserted the missing door between the trunk and back seat. This took no less than THREE WEEKS. I had to call once every week and towards the end...once every 3 days to check on the status of the vehicle. It took almost 2 weeks to ORDER the bumper. The last week before I got the vehicle back, they had me arrive at the dealership 3 times to pick up my vehicle that had NONE of the items above fixed. I complained to the manager who gave me my first $200 payment free.... Small gesture that seemed alright at the time. During this whole process the passat off the lot that they gave me had a serious transmission problem. I had to return this for another passat. I also was called the name "Trouble" by another sales manager in the shop. When I finally got my car, the bumper was replaced, the scratches were painted poorly by paint brush and buffed poorly, ruining the good paint on the car... and the car was still disgusting inside. I complained once more about the filth that the salesman literally wiped with his finger. The cleaning crew said they detailed it already. They had me wait 2 hours at the dealership while they cleaned it one last time. There is still dirt visible in the car. Oh... And did I mention that the tires they gave me only had one season of life left? And the windshield wipers streaked so bad I had to replace them immediately. VW is such a good brand. These guys give it a horrible reputation. While waiting at their service desk for 2 hours I listened to a dozen customers receiving similar horrible treatment. I will never buy from them again.

June 8, 2014

EEngineer, I'm so sorry you had a bad experience. I personally contacted the General Sales Manager of the dealership to contact you to try to make this right. Did you hear from him? Allison Roling ask@burdickcars.com

Disappointed - Service Department / Writers

by from North Syracuse, NY |

NYS inspection =$700. My wife purchased a Nitro used from the Dodge dealer at Driver's village no problems or complaints there. Service AFTER the sale - big problems. They held my wife's car hostage for 3 days "waiting for a part". I tried to get the vehicle to take it to another mechanic but was told the e-brake was seized and couldn't be driven. I do enough work on my on vehicles to know when I'm being charged for unneeded repairs and this seems to be a trend with this group. I've always been able to free up a seized e-brake in my driveway, amazing these mechanics couldn't do it with all their high-tech tools! They talked to me like and assumed I knew NOTHING about cars when it's these Service writers that are clueless. I did that job a couple of years myself and if I didn't know the answer, I didn't pretend I did and always found some body who could answer the customer's question. I had to deal with this by phone and was put on hold 4 times because 'Jay' had customers coming up to the counter. Do I need to tell you how insulting that was, since, yes Jay, I AM A CUSTOMER! Or at least WAS. My suggestion to Burdick's Driver Village family is to train your writers and other customer service staff better. My suggestion to other consumers: If you know enough about vehicles to make sure you're getting service you need only, then go to DV but prepare yourself to be on the defense. If you're not as knowledgeable, ask friends and family who they go to and trust for service. Yes I paid the $700, who am I to deny some mechanic of an honest day's pay - but I'll be paying my local, hometown mechanic from now on.

May 7, 2014

VPChenz, I am so sorry to hear that you received this service. We never want a customer to feel disappointed or mistreated. I have forwarded your complaint to the Dodge Service Manager and Service Director of the company. We are going to do our best to make this right for you. Once again I can not say how sorry I am for your experience. Allison Beckwith

Worst Sales rep in the business

by from Utica,NY |

I had purchased 3 cars from Carbone honda and I consider them to be one of the best dealerships to work with, as for drivers village Mitsubishi it's the total opposite. I had an appointment with the mitsubishi dealer , I was greeted and sat down with a sales rep that did not help me as he was too so called busy they then sat me with another sales rep. I advised him that I wanted a specific outlander he then looked it up and it was available , I advise I had a trade in which they wanted to offer me way too low for my trade in but since I need a bigger vehicle I accepted it, we did the paperwork and was not able to get a hold of some banks since it was a Saturday , so he told me he would contact me back, Monday came no call left a message no call, he then calls me back on Tuesday stating a bank approved me for about $19600 with a downpayment of $2300, since I did not have the down payment i looked on the website and seen 2 different models of the outlander and sent him an email on Tuesday, Wednesday I left him a voicemail which never received a call, so I then attempted to call again and spoke with this rep Sam H and advise I sent him an email with the other options , he checked his email and stated he would get back to me, it is now Friday and still no call back, I feel there should not be an issue as these options are at least $3000 less than what the bank approved me for. I would never ever go back there and would never ever recommend anyone I know. I'll stick to Carbone dealer as they know how to appreciate business. Drivers village please do not attempt to contact me at all,my review will stay here, no exceptions and thank you for your not so good service.

May 5, 2014

Frank, I know you wish not to be contacted. However I just wanted to inform you that I have personally alerted the General Sales Manager of the store of your visit and will be contacting you directly. I'm so sorry to hear of this and never want any of our customers to feel mistreated or put-off. Allison Beckwith ask@burdickcars.com

the worst customer service I felt discriminated

by from Utica NY |

honestly in my life I had never been treated so badly in a car dealer, other than myself to wait for a long time, I was offered almost 4000 less for my car than other dealers, never would think about doing business with them ever, a waste of time .

May 2, 2014

Hi E martinez, My name is Allison Beckwith and I work in the Customer Service Center at Driver's Village. I'm so sorry to hear of your experience. That is not how we ever wish to have a customer feel. Can you please let me know who you worked with here or the dealership you visited? We want to look into this matter immediately. You can reach me at ask@burdickcars.com privately, if you wish. Thank you, Allison Beckwith

go to another dealer

by from Fabius NY |

Called, emailed, spoke to sales person... they NEVER even called back. I bought a new 2014 from anther dealer, and it got delivered the same day... costumer service at the other dealer was great....

Never Buy a Car at Drivers Village!!

by from Syracuse NY |

I have purchased 3 Cars over $100,000 worth from Drivers Vill;age, and all 3 have had issues right from the start, and nothing but nightmares and mockery from their service departments. The first time, the tires were bad and needed replacing because the car sat to long. Second time, New car locked up in my drive way the first day I had it, had to be towed. Third time, New Car, once again bad tires and yet this time a bad rim which took them three different times to fix, and at no time did they bother to clean nor do what they kept telling me they where going to do to make things right, which they haven't. Do not buy a car from Drivers Village, they are the most disorganized and buck passing group of sales pitchers I have ever ran into. Being a business owner, I am able to see from two different perspectives. And yet I am mind boggled by the mass amount of run around one gets when buying a car from DV.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE SERGIO!!!!

by from Webster NY |

The only good thing about this place is the amount of cars they have! I got approved through my bank and he would not allowe to even drive te car unless I went over number with them. When I asked him about a cat fax because it had scuff marks on the side he said he would not they only do auto check. So we walked out!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!

Great place for 1st time buyers

by from albany ny |

I live in Albany NY. Drivers Village had a Subaru i really liked and i was very interested in it. I was looking around for about 3 weeks, driving to NYC, NJ and Mass but was having a hard time getting financed because my credit was not the greatest, but i was looking to get a newer car with a few miles on it at a good percent rate. I did the credit application online and someone called me the next day saying i was approved. I came in the week later, remind you i had to drive 2 hours out of my way to the dealership. The place was huge and was a little difficult to find the right building i was looking for. I was introduced to Mike Poppe and he helped me through everything. I told him what i had down for a payment and what i didn't want to go over for monthly payment. Mike was great throughout the whole process. I got the car a few days later and drove home happy. I even had an extended warranty (after doing some hw) added on the car for a fare price. the only thing i would say that disappointed me was the service department. a few spots on the car should have been cleaned since i was just buying a roughly new car. overall my experience was great and definitely plane on dealing with Mike in the future. If your looking for a place that you are looking to get financed and your young just out of college with a job, i would recommend these guys.

NEW PURCHASE

by from from home |

I drove over 100 miles to turn in a lease and to purchase another vehicle, thought is was convienient because the different makes and models at this location to do it all in one stop shop. This was on a Saturday morning, arrived at 9:30 never left until 3 pm. however to find out that I had to return on Monday as they would not let me leave the dealership with the new vehicle and my own plates. They put dealer plates on my car because they said they could not get a hold of my insurance company and it was not legal to put my plates on the car. The majority of people buy vehicles on weekends and do not have tor return on Monday to return dealer plates. This is obsurb. I called my insurance company on Monday morning and they too have never heard of such a thing. They were going to call the dealership themselves. Not good business practice from the dealership. I new more about the vehicles through research than the salesman did themselves. So needless to say another trip back and another quarter of a tank of gas.