Driver's Village

Driver's Village

5885 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY 13039

New 866-906-7150
Used 877-244-6891

Worst Sales rep in the business

by from Utica,NY |

I had purchased 3 cars from Carbone honda and I consider them to be one of the best dealerships to work with, as for drivers village Mitsubishi it's the total opposite. I had an appointment with the mitsubishi dealer , I was greeted and sat down with a sales rep that did not help me as he was too so called busy they then sat me with another sales rep. I advised him that I wanted a specific outlander he then looked it up and it was available , I advise I had a trade in which they wanted to offer me way too low for my trade in but since I need a bigger vehicle I accepted it, we did the paperwork and was not able to get a hold of some banks since it was a Saturday , so he told me he would contact me back, Monday came no call left a message no call, he then calls me back on Tuesday stating a bank approved me for about $19600 with a downpayment of $2300, since I did not have the down payment i looked on the website and seen 2 different models of the outlander and sent him an email on Tuesday, Wednesday I left him a voicemail which never received a call, so I then attempted to call again and spoke with this rep Sam H and advise I sent him an email with the other options , he checked his email and stated he would get back to me, it is now Friday and still no call back, I feel there should not be an issue as these options are at least $3000 less than what the bank approved me for. I would never ever go back there and would never ever recommend anyone I know. I'll stick to Carbone dealer as they know how to appreciate business. Drivers village please do not attempt to contact me at all,my review will stay here, no exceptions and thank you for your not so good service.

Driver's Village responded to this review

May 5, 2014

Frank, I know you wish not to be contacted. However I just wanted to inform you that I have personally alerted the General Sales Manager of the store of your visit and will be contacting you directly. I'm so sorry to hear of this and never want any of our customers to feel mistreated or put-off. Allison Beckwith ask@burdickcars.com

the worst customer service I felt discriminated

by from Utica NY |

honestly in my life I had never been treated so badly in a car dealer, other than myself to wait for a long time, I was offered almost 4000 less for my car than other dealers, never would think about doing business with them ever, a waste of time .

Driver's Village responded to this review

May 2, 2014

Hi E martinez, My name is Allison Beckwith and I work in the Customer Service Center at Driver's Village. I'm so sorry to hear of your experience. That is not how we ever wish to have a customer feel. Can you please let me know who you worked with here or the dealership you visited? We want to look into this matter immediately. You can reach me at ask@burdickcars.com privately, if you wish. Thank you, Allison Beckwith

go to another dealer

by from Fabius NY |

Called, emailed, spoke to sales person... they NEVER even called back. I bought a new 2014 from anther dealer, and it got delivered the same day... costumer service at the other dealer was great....

Never Buy a Car at Drivers Village!!

by from Syracuse NY |

I have purchased 3 Cars over $100,000 worth from Drivers Vill;age, and all 3 have had issues right from the start, and nothing but nightmares and mockery from their service departments. The first time, the tires were bad and needed replacing because the car sat to long. Second time, New car locked up in my drive way the first day I had it, had to be towed. Third time, New Car, once again bad tires and yet this time a bad rim which took them three different times to fix, and at no time did they bother to clean nor do what they kept telling me they where going to do to make things right, which they haven't. Do not buy a car from Drivers Village, they are the most disorganized and buck passing group of sales pitchers I have ever ran into. Being a business owner, I am able to see from two different perspectives. And yet I am mind boggled by the mass amount of run around one gets when buying a car from DV.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE SERGIO!!!!

by from Webster NY |

The only good thing about this place is the amount of cars they have! I got approved through my bank and he would not allowe to even drive te car unless I went over number with them. When I asked him about a cat fax because it had scuff marks on the side he said he would not they only do auto check. So we walked out!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!

Great place for 1st time buyers

by from albany ny |

I live in Albany NY. Drivers Village had a Subaru i really liked and i was very interested in it. I was looking around for about 3 weeks, driving to NYC, NJ and Mass but was having a hard time getting financed because my credit was not the greatest, but i was looking to get a newer car with a few miles on it at a good percent rate. I did the credit application online and someone called me the next day saying i was approved. I came in the week later, remind you i had to drive 2 hours out of my way to the dealership. The place was huge and was a little difficult to find the right building i was looking for. I was introduced to Mike Poppe and he helped me through everything. I told him what i had down for a payment and what i didn't want to go over for monthly payment. Mike was great throughout the whole process. I got the car a few days later and drove home happy. I even had an extended warranty (after doing some hw) added on the car for a fare price. the only thing i would say that disappointed me was the service department. a few spots on the car should have been cleaned since i was just buying a roughly new car. overall my experience was great and definitely plane on dealing with Mike in the future. If your looking for a place that you are looking to get financed and your young just out of college with a job, i would recommend these guys.

NEW PURCHASE

by from from home |

I drove over 100 miles to turn in a lease and to purchase another vehicle, thought is was convienient because the different makes and models at this location to do it all in one stop shop. This was on a Saturday morning, arrived at 9:30 never left until 3 pm. however to find out that I had to return on Monday as they would not let me leave the dealership with the new vehicle and my own plates. They put dealer plates on my car because they said they could not get a hold of my insurance company and it was not legal to put my plates on the car. The majority of people buy vehicles on weekends and do not have tor return on Monday to return dealer plates. This is obsurb. I called my insurance company on Monday morning and they too have never heard of such a thing. They were going to call the dealership themselves. Not good business practice from the dealership. I new more about the vehicles through research than the salesman did themselves. So needless to say another trip back and another quarter of a tank of gas.

A bunch of thieves from start to finish

by from south of syracuse |

After college i was in dire need of a better vehical. My father who has bought enough cars in his life helped me find one in my price range and style that I like. We found a nice 10 year old subaru. We made it very clear the to sales man that I was buying the car, the car would be in my name, and that my father was only there to nogatiate the price and co sign. after everything was said and done I bought the car and signed the papers.... the sales man didnt even acknowlegde me after the sale " Thank YOU SIR, it was a pleasure doing business with you SIR" , the sales man said to my father as he shook his hand..... never shaking my hand and I was paying for it and even wrote the check right in front of him for the down payment. MINUTES LATER... im driving the car out of the parking lot and the check engine light come on. I imidiatly turn around. They tell me i'll have to bring the car back the next day to fix it. which they do. Two months later my car start making a rusty grinding noise. I bring it to exspressions "their maintness shop" and have them look at it "there's nothing wrong that we can find." ( at this point i should mention that I live about 35 minutes away so going back and forth out of my way uses a lot of gas) Two weeks later the car is STILL making the noise, I bring it back. "there's nothing wrong that we can find" ....more gas wasted. I bring it back a third time and make them go for a test drive with me.... they hear the noise "oh ya there is something wrong" They finally take a good look as the backing plate was was rusted and a bolt was missing. 10 months later. the door on my car is making a noise (as if the seal broken and it sounds like i have the window down when im driving and once again more grinding noises when i turn. I bring it " theres nothing wrong that we can find" I imidiatly take a service guy for a test drive he hears the door seal noise but says theres nothing that can be done. and of course I cant get the car to making the grinding noise. two weeks later the grinding noise is now a constant thing, I bring it back ( I'd say at this point I've wasted at least a tank of gas driving back and forth) and back the service guy go for a ride... It makes the noise and also at this point my steering wheel shakes like crazy. "oh ya there is somthing wrong", he says. I leave the car with him and he calls me a little while later "your read wheel drum is rusted and is rubbing agianst the backing plate" he says. So I ask him "so is that what is also causing the steering wheel to shake "Oh no... uh... I'll have to call you back they didn't check that out" He says and calls me back a little while later " You need two new tires on the front" he says " this car is less than a year old the tires were BRAND NEW and were very exspensive... so i ask him "do I have to buy two new tires, is there anything else I can do to fix the problem?" He says "no you have to buy two new tires. I'll admit it i'm a young women who knows nothing of cars so after asking if there was a cheaper solution/ alternative solution and the service man said "no" i felt i was in a pridicament to do so to fix my car. When My father heres of what happen he calls the original sales man ( the one that shook his hand and ignored me) and askes if theres anything that could be done " she could have just had the tires rotated to fix the solution, but whats done is done, the service team is another department and theres nothing that can be done now" said the sales man. So in short because im young and naive they took advantage of me gave me the run around made me drive back and forth who knows how many times and STOLE from me... DRIVERS VILLAGE is run by THIEVES! do not go there

40 years buying cars

by from Binghamton, NY |

40 years buying cars, best and most professional buying experience ever. Will return as well recommend any friends or family members to this dealership. The travel is well worth your time and you will save $$$$$$$. Great selectio.

Purchased New Audi A7 with Little Fuss and Fanfare

by from Geneva, NY |

I proposed a price for a new car after extensive research to four different dealers. Driver's Village was the first to reach out in a non-automated manner and engage in discussions prior to my deciding on whether or not to even enter into the dealership. They were attentive and responsive, not wasting my time and respecting me as a buyer. While I believe there were a few "nickle and dimes" at the closing (i.e. fee to obtain license & registration) and a limit on the usage of my credit card for a down-payment ($2,000 limit), they went right to a fair price and we ended up arriving at a deal before other dealers even got around to noticing my initial contact. I liked my sales person (Joe D), and appreciated his approach. I'd recommend purchasing a car, but also that buyers do their research in advance.