Mercedes-Benz of Melbourne

509 E. Nasa Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32901

New 888-609-7634
Used 888-516-5290
Service 888-250-2894

Mercedes-Benz of Melbourne is your One-Stop Highline Destination - Experience the Difference

Love this place!

by from Melbourne, FL |

I have purchased my used C300 4MATIC at the dealership ~3 years ago, and have it serviced here every since. I have never had a bad experience. Actually, after a lot of run around by a local BMW dealership, I came in and Mercedes made me an even better deal than the on-line ad, not counting the free car washes, nice & helpful staff, and much more. I love this place. Service make take a while but they make the wait enjoyable, and if you can't wait there have courtesy cars.

August 5, 2015

Tina, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that both your sales and service experience was so great! I will be sure to share this review with the entire dealership.

Great Buying Experience

by from Port St Lucie |

More than fair on the negotiations for both trade and purchase. I live in Port St. Lucie but it was well worth the effort travel to buy at Mecedes of Melbourne. If Ft. Pierce cared and treated us half if Melbourne team we would have purchased local. Salesman Josh is new but as knowledgeable as a seasoned rep, he made the difference for us.

Great customer service

by from Satellite Beach, Florida |

We took our car to Mercedes-Benz of Melbourne and John Jay assisted us all the way. Unfortunately our a/c went back out so we'll have to go back again. But I expect the service we'll receive will, once again, be outstanding!

August 5, 2015

Bert, Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you think. It is wonderful to hear that your service experience was so great! I will be sure to let John know about this review.

Great place !

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Returned to Mercedes-Benz of Melbourne yesterday for service A. Staff in Service Department are excellent, set up our appointment, arranged the use of a loaner car, gave us a time to come back to pick up our car and the car was ready and freshly washed. Service adviser Kristopher Reid is the best.

August 5, 2015

Joel, Thank you for taking the time to tell about your experience. I am glad to see you took advantage of our complimentary luxury loaner program, it is like a service and a test drive all in one! I will be sure to let Kristopher Reid know about this review.

Great Experience thanks to Sales manager

by from Indialantic,fl |

After my first lease experience with this dealership I was unsure I would do another lease term, until I dealt directly with the sales manger Gus. Don't waste your time dealing with the other associates and go right in and and have a painless experience and have him take care of you! 5 stars for the service and ease of dealing with such professional service,

August 5, 2015

Repeat Buyer, Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you think. Gus always strives to set the bar with all of our customers. I will be sure to let him know about this review.

William V. Johnson IIII

by from Indialantic, Fl |

I purchased a CPO 2011 C300 spring of 2014 from the dealership and was assisted by sales associate Mr. Josh McCabe. Since then we have had the vehicle serviced twice for the required A and B checks. Each visit I received top notch service without any issues. The overall experience has been exemplary. Mr. Mcabe periodically calls to inquire if the vehicle and if Mercedes experience is meeting our expectations. Overall we are very pleased with Mercedes of Melbourne and are definitely planning another purchase with Mr. McCabe. It is a breath of fresh air to receive good quality customer service.

August 5, 2015

Mr. Johnson, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is our goal as a dealership to provide this type of experience. I will be sure to let Josh McCabe know about this review.

Watch out for the Dealer Added Paint Damage Option

by from Melbourne, Florida |

This dealership parks it's brand new $100,000+ cars right up beside a busy railroad tracks, which causes a lot of paint damage to their cars. When confronted with the problem of all of the tiny scratches (the dealer calls it "cob webs"), I was told "No problem, we will buff them out", which only made matters worse. Now I had a car with scratches AND swirl marks all over it. This was a brand new Mercedes that was a day old and certainly did not come from Germany with damaged paint. I took the car back a total of 4 times and each time they would tell me something like "let's try clay barring it". The clay barring and buffing was removing a lot of the factory clear coat, so I took the car to an independent "detailer" who specialized in antique, collector & custom cars. He put on a pair of dentist goggles and looked at the paint and determined that there were little tiny flakes of ferris metal imbedded in the clear coat and that the dealers efforts had only made matters worse by grinding the metal deeper into the paint. After talking to an employee of the dealership who asked to remain anonymous I was told that this was a frequent complaint and that the trains speeding by the dealership at 60 miles per hour throw off a dust ploom of powdered ferris metal shavings. The dealer offered no solution other than "Don't buy a black car next time"? Unbelievable.

August 5, 2015

Hello Railroaded, We are aware of this potential issue and are doing everything in our power to prevent this from happening. Please contact me directly so I can speak to you more about your situation and concern. Justin Critchfield, jcritchfield@audimelbourne.com

Extremely Impressed

by from Melbourne fl |

I was looking for a pre-owned certified Mercedes SUV for my next purchase. I was met by David Kerner, Sales Associate, who took me on a test drive along with explaining everything from the GLK, ML to 4Matic. He was so friendly and patient. I had never driven a Mercedes, so I wasn't sure as to which car I liked. I love that David did not pressure me. He was there to answer any questions I had and to help me decide. After test driving all and leaving to think about everything for a few days, I decided on the ML. David went above and beyond meeting my needs to make my decision and purchase with Mercedes-Benz of Melbourne a very pleasant one. I would highly recommend David Kerner and Mercedes-Benz of Melbourne.

August 6, 2015

Loretta, Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you think. It is wonderful to hear that your experience with the dealership and specifically David Kerner was so great! I will be sure to let David know about this review.

Helpful sales rep, great facility and service

by from Vero Beach FL |

We bought a new GLK350 here. Very happy with our Sales Rep Joshua Boudreaux. He was wonderful to work with. Dealership is immaculate with a wonderful lounge. Breakfast and lunch are provided along with Wifi and computers

June 5, 2015

Rhonda, Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you think. It is wonderful to hear that your experience was so great! I will be sure to let Joshua Boudreaux know about this review. Congratulations again on your new GLK350.

Great Service

by from Melbourne, FL |

Owned several Mercedes over the years, and bought last one (GLK) from MBZ of Melbourne. Have always brought the car here for service and they are tops! Easy to make appointments, work always done on time and the shop is always clean. Service advisors always willing to help. Typically you are assigned to one advisor, but if they are not available anyone can and will help with a smile! They genuinely seem interested in making sure your care is serviced correctly, on time and with no surprises.

April 22, 2015

John, Thank you so much for the stellar review and for taking your time to post it. We always strive to provide the best customer experience possible. Have a great day!

Drive to Vero or Orlando

by from Melbourne Beach, Fl. |

If you are the market for a Mercedes or Audi I recommend you take a drive to another dealer. This dealer will tack on all kinds of extras and push them with a hard sell. When you follow up after a purchase with questions they seem to have no answers. The sales manager was very rude, I guess they got their commision and the nicities are over.

March 11, 2015

Dear Janet H. This does not sound like our dealerships way of doing business or providing service to our customers. I have tried to search our records for your contact information based off of your first name, and last name first initial, and it is just not enough information to reach you with. I would like very much to speak with you directly to see if we can resolve the issues at hand. Please reach me directly at 321-956-0600 ext 119. or at my email jcritchfield@audimelbourne.com Sincerely, Justin Critchfield BDC Director/Internet Manager Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Audi Melbourne.