Sutherlin Nissan

13985 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33912

Very hard sell

by from Cape Coral , Florida |

You'll see a salesman within seconds then wait around for 3 hours only to be herded into the Fin. manager's office. Mind you, never discussing the numbers the deal or nothing ! Then get old schooled very transparent hard selling from some guy who talks down to you . You are made to feel like a fool for even waisting his time when , now after an hour, some how we get to the car and not all the extras he is shoving down your throat. Well I wish they would have worked the deal or even once showed me numbers. I never will go through that ordeal again. By the way , I still have no idea what the deal was anyway ??????? What ever happen to the sales process or manners ??????

Great Experience

by from Cape Coral |

MY Overall experience was wonderful. Financing with ease. No complaints. Treated well. Love my new Nissan. HOWEVER,, I recommended a friend to the dealership who was given the keys to a car and then given a runaround for almost 10 days, regarding her financing.Calls were NOT returned nor straight answers given to legitimate questions. Told people were not in or other stories.Major stalling. I don't think they were truthful to her. I will strongly reconsider purchasing from Sutherlin Nissan again in the future. I purchase a new car every 4-6 years. After my friends experience I doubt I will purchase from them again.

Best Dealership to go when you want to buy a car.

by from Fort Myers |

I'm out of words when it come to Customer Service, Sales attention, Bussiness Managers & as well with the service department. I want to thanks everyone on the floor of Sutherlin Nissan for all the hard work and attention and most of all for always making it work for me every single time I go to purchase my vehicles. Special thanks to Slavek my sales guy " Top Of The Line Guy" won't change him for anyone. Thanks to Giovanni for making things work for me as well with Mike over Management, Leslie Cummings "Internet Sales Director" Angelo over Service Department, Julio over bussiness & many more to list. Thanks again! It is always been an excellent experience from start to the end. Greatly appreciated, Alvin Grullon

Best finance guy in Fort Myers

by from Fort Myers Fl. |

Went to several dealerships and in Fort Myers none of the finance guys could help me with no money down. Simon of Sutherlin Nissan made it happen. He is by far the best finance guy in Fort Myers ..Simon Robles your the man.

Good experience

by from Estero Fl |

Slavek Kondrashov was knowledgeable and very helpful. Definitely would recommend this delear to my friends!

Awesome Service!

by from Fort Myers |

Jerome Mertz was my mechanic, he was very knowledgeable and efficient. I will definitely return!

parts and service

by from naples, fl |

had my altima serviced at sutherlin last week the service writer was great .. and the parts people were on the ball. needed parts for one of my other nissan altimas they had the part right there in stock... great

Sutherlin Nissan Of Fort Myeres

by from Fort myers, Fl |

If you would like to have a truly exceptional car buying experience and get the very best price on a new or per owned car,truck or SUV! Go to Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers.

2012 frontier

by from naples |

everyone at the dealership was awsome...from sales to finance

Stay away

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Nasty, rude sales managers. Misleading advertisements. High-pressure selling techniques. Didn't buy a car and never come back.