Long of Chattanooga

6039 International Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37421

A Wonderful God Fearing salesperson!!!!!!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

It is not usual that when out looking for a car you find a true and honest salesperson that is full of unexpected surprises as Ardis. One great aspect of Ardis was his genuine self. The best salesperson is one who takes time explaining and making sure you are totally comfortable with the buying process . Customers deserve accuracy and fairness and that is what he gives you. My next car is to be a hyundai an I'm hoping to see Ardis there as my salesperson. I couldnt have done it without Mr Toney. God is so good!!!!!

Top notch salesman at long

by from Dalton Ga. |

I am very pleased with the salesman I met at Long Hyndai. Zak was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the cars ,and the magnitude of buying a car, this is not something to take lightly. If I were buying a car I would stop by Long Hyndai and talk to Zak ,HE"s THE MAN in Chattanooga.

Poor Management

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Poor management- We were quoted one price and then were told another price that was higher. Will not go back here!

GREAT SERVICE

by from CHATTANOOGA TN. |

THE SERVICE AT LONG OF CHATTANOOGA WAS GREAT. THE STAFF WAS NICE ALL WAY TO THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT WAS GOOD. I WOULD LIKE TO TALK ALITTLE BIT ABOUT MY SALESMAN VAK ME AND MY DAUGTHER AS LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED CAR AT THE SAME TIME..VAK WAS VERY NICE HE HELP BOTH OF US FIND THE CAR WERE LOOKINF FOR THE RIGHT PRICE FOR THE CARS .ME I GET OFF ORK AFTER 5:00P.M. VAK WAS AT WORK LATE TO HELP ME FIND THE CAR I AS LOOKING FOR THAT IS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. VAK IS A GREAT'''''''''SALESMAN. THANKS LONG OF CHATTANOOGA GREAT JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. AND MOST OF ALL THANK YOU VAK.AND WE LOVE OUR CARS''''''''''

Great Team!

by from chattanooga, tn |

These guys were fantastic! Knowledgeable and respectful, they worked with me to get the perfect car for our family.

Great customer service

by from Chattanooga, TN |

A pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend their service department.

Easy to Deal With

by from Chattanooga TN |

A very well respected dealership in the Chattanooga area. My experience with the Long family of dealerships has been positive in every experience. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

buying

by from dayton tn |

Will addington from long hyundai called me reference my inquiry at cars.com. he asked what kind of car I was interested in, we set an appt, that day we purchased an elantr. Will was very polite as well as very knowledgeable and professional. I very pleased with long.

Nice

by from Cartersville, GA |

I had a great experience buying my first Mercedes from Long. I am very pleased with my vehicle and the CPO benefits that came along with it. I had never really known much about a CPO program. Very highly recommended.

WOW I'M AMAZED

by from Ooltewah, TN |

1st time in the store and I will be going back for the rest of my cars and service as long as everyone is like my salesman!