Phil Moore Buick GMC

Service 855-276-5332

Expect More at Phil Moore Buick GMC

Great truck purchase experience

by from Madison, MS |

Will Smith was great in assisting me in the purchase on my new 2014 Sierra. He arranged for me to get a loaner so that I could drop off the truck to get my step rails installed and some minor service. Holland McRae was great in service as well. Overall I have been very impressed with Phil Moore GMC, and enjoyed getting to meet Mr Moore during the process.

Phil Moore Buick GMC responded to this review

June 16, 2014

William, we thank you very much for this wonderful review. We are delighted that you have had such excellent experiences working with Will and Holland! I am certain that they will be glad to hear how happy you are with the service you have received. Enjoy your new purchase. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call or swing by the dealership. We hope to see you again soon! Also, don't forget to visit our website and check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Eddie Boolos, General Sales Manager

Great Service

by from Canton,MS. |

I recommend anyone to always take their vehicle or truck back to the dealership to get the proper service that's needed as always... Thank You for your service

Great service clean facility

by from Jackson,MS |

Very nice salesmen and service. They answered all my questions and fixed my truck and car right the first time.

Great Dealership! Great Experience!

by from Jackson, MS |

WONDERFUL. Salesperson Dennis Henley was a pleasure to work with. There were no high pressure sales. Transaction was simple process.

Great service, informative without being pushy.

by from Ridgeland, MS |

Our experience was excellent. While we had a good idea of what we wanted already. Dennis was very informative about the options available, without pushing options we did not need or want. He was also very accommodating in finding the specific vehicle with the color/trim/options we were looking for.

Thanks for great service

by from Jackson, MS |

Thanks for great service. Every good personal. All work was done on time and correct. Plan to return to this dealership.

Great service, very satisfied with my purchase

by from Jackson, Ms |

Very good experience, my car salesman and finance manager worked diligently to get me the price range i asked for. Everything went very smooth

Great Service.

by from Jackson,Ms |

Our experience was great. We were waited on promptly by a representative, different options were reviewed and explained till the very end of contract. We came away with a beautiful vehicle.

Iridium Terrain

by from Madison, MS |

Mr. Turnipseed was VERY helpful and treated us very respectful. He worked hard to get the car we wanted and we felt he really cared about our car purchase.

outstanding dealership and great people working

by from Jackson, MS |

I had damaged a tire and rim. They had the parts and got it fixed pronto, with courtesy and friendliness. An outstanding dealership with great people working there.

Good Service - Clean dealership - Nice People!

by from Jackson, MS |

Everyone was so nice & helpful ...but not pushy! James was very helpful and easy to talk to. The dealership was clean. My son had bought a 2013 Enclave & had said he couldn't believe how different it was there. My husband had always bought my vehicles because I hated to go....since his death I was really dreading this time & everyone made it so easy. Thank you!