Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner

8545 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182

New 888-688-2750 New 888-688-2750
Used 888-450-2572 Used 888-450-2572
Service 888-710-3134 Service 888-710-3134

Ask for Dennise at Service. She's the BEST.

by from Fairfax, Virginia |

To anyone going the Tysons Mercedes Benz. Ask for Dennise at the service department. Make sure you deal with her because she is the best. Courteous, nice and professional and most of all, she keeps her promise. When she says she will do something, she does it an on time. Thank you Dennise.

I'd never recommended this for financial sevices

by from Vienna,Va |

Never,never,never.... Just waste your time please very be careful about their financial services .It was very poor and after couple hours and ran my credit and sing all papers so they back to me and said we are not able to run this process at this time due to my manger is gone .They did unprofessional attitude with us and honestly please change your mind.

Be Careful with Mercedes Benz Financial Leasing

by from Great Falls, Va |

I do not typically write bad reviews but feel this is important for people to know. I am extremely surprised and still a little shocked at learning that Mercedes Benz Financial has been overbilling us (double the amount in our contract) every month for over a year. They did it in a way that made it difficult for us to see what was happening. While I do not think they did this on purpose, we we discovered this was happening, they we very difficult to deal with in resolving this issue. Understand we have been buying Mercedes Benz cars from this location since 1998. The biggest disappointment is the dealership does not help at all. We had to fight to get them to return our money (they had us paid in advance for a year). If you are set on Mercedes, use another dealership. Since Penske took over, this is not the same place. Also, watch your back with Mercedes Benz Financial when financing/leasing your car.

Poor Customer Service

by from Germantown, MD |

Visited dealership 6/14 to take a look at a used 2003 BMW 525i. Upon entering the lot and looking around, was never approached by any Salespeople. After entering the dealership, had to chase down a sales rep as nobody appeared interested in assisting me. After indicating my interest in the BMW and requesting to view the vehicle and test drive, the salesperson proceeds to state that the dealership will be closing at 6pm (It was approx 5:15pm) and seems rudely disinterested in showing the vehicle. After reminding the salesperson that the dealership is not yet closed and that if they'd like me to purchase the vehicle I will need to see it today, the salesperson retrieves the keys. Upon opening the vehicle the batter is stone dead. Salesperson retrieves a jump start unit, but does not know how to attach it, and I ended up jump starting the car myself. Then the drivers seat controls don't work so I can't actually sit in the car and I am informed that the car does not pass inspection due to tires and brakes, but if I want to come back Monday they will look at the seat so I can test drive. Returning Monday, the salesperson is not in and I speak to the other salespeople who rudely instruct me to go talk to the front desk to have the salesperson paged. The front desk calls the salesperson, who does not answer his phone, and informs me this person is not due in until noon. I request another salesperson, so a PA announcement is performed. The salespeople I original spoke to look up, but see that the page is for me, and go "in the back" to get somebody else. A sales person greets me in the lobby and I re-explain again my interest in the vehicle and what had been discussed on Saturday. This salesperson immediately informs me that the dealership is aware of the seat issue and that the reason the car failed inspection is because of a broken motor mount and that the tires and brakes are fine! I requested to test drive the vehicle and the Salesperson insisted on discussing pricing first to ensure that I was not "wasting his time". After throwing out an initial offer, the salesperson immediately states that the offer is not worthwhile, but does not counteroffer. Then, the salesperson proceeds to tell me that another offer was already submitted that was significantly higher, but did not purchase the car, and that the purchase fell through due to the cost of repair. I reviewed bluebook pricing with the salesperson and also reviewed the listing of parts and labor required to make the car pass inspection, but the salesperson would not negotiate pricing below the previous offer(too high for what is essentially an auction car with no warranty). The previous "offer" was above bluebook pricing and far above the value of the vehicle when accounting for necessary repairs. The dealership appears to be attempting to charge retail pricing (with warranty) on an as-is sale for a vehicle that does not pass inspection and needs repair. Since the dealership did not appear to be interested in negotiating and did not appear to take my buying interest seriously, I walked out on the sale.

Too late to respond...

by from Elkridge, MD |

Last few years I always to price comparison in internet then send out my request to the respected dealer. I do not want waste my time go to the dealer because sales person to the manager rat race days are gone. So most of the dealer came back to me in few hours and some of them send automated message that our dealership is closed but we will get back to you shortly and they did. But Mercedes Benz of Tyson Corner didn't get back to me for two days. They did send me the courtesy email that if you have further please get to them. Then after 24 hours somebody from their online department got back to me and mentioned that they have the car I am looking for... Then i requested the pictures there goes another 24 hour to get me the pictures. In the mean time I have bought the Mercedes of my choice another Mercedes dealer. Probably they thought I never bought any Mercedes in my life. I have noticed this kind of behavior from lot of Mercedes Benz Deales. By the way just mentioned to you that this in my Third Mercedes Benz I bought. Highest Mercedes Class I own is a GL450. What a way to loose business...

Great buying experience for the 5th time

by from Middletown, MD |

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing my 5th Car from Select Auto Imports a Certified 2010 Maserati Quatroporte, and it turned out to be a great experience once again. The representative that handled everything for us was Mr.Naser Siarmal who made dealing with this dealership a great pleasure to say the least. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and treated my wife and I with respect. He not only presented the car we were interested in but also other options so we can make the right decision independently of the price. We were both very impressed with everything. We will definitely buy from Select again and highly recommend this dealership and Naser to our friends. We live over one hour from this dealership and dealing with Naser and Robert the GM is well worth the drive. Anyone looking for a great dealership and well informed and professional sales associate start your search here.

Buying a used car

by from Alexandria, VA |

My overall experience turned to be very disappointing and frustrating. I bought a used M3 that the dealer had in their internet page. Of course is a used car because the dealer is a Mercedes Benz dealer. The visit was good and the salesman was one of the most respectful and professional men that I ever dealt with. The car looked in great condition and everything looks to be great. Where the experience turn awful was that not even 48 hours that I had the car, began to leak engine oil very bad. I understand the term "AS IS" but I thought that been a CASH sale the dealer will take some responsibility on this matter. How wrong I was. I took the car to the dealer and the first phone call that I received was to tell me that the cost of the repair will be almost $1000. Definitively I was not in the mood for this and I asked why I have to pay this and the answer was because it was a sale "AS IS". I tried NUMEROUS times to contact the used car manger (even left a voicemail) without any success. I discussed the issue and finally (Service Manager, very professional and respectful guy also) they dealer told me that the best they can do was; or split the cost of the repair or they will give me a credit of $500. I dealt with cars for more than 15years and this is BY FAR the worst experience of customer service that I ever had. They argue for a repair that the part cost probably less than a $100 over a cash sale of $16000. By the way and not to received any special treatment but I am a Uniformed Service Member and they don't even appreciated that. This will definitively my first and LAST purchase at Tyson's Corner Mercedes.

Awesome dealer, had a great time and a great car.

by from Chicago, IL 60606, USA |

Seems awesome! Why didn't i see this before??? Great customer service as always. General Manager was quite attentive and concerned. All the employees were quite helpful. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Lorem Ipsum is sim ply dummy text of the printing

by from Chicago, IL 60606, USA |

Bad Service

by from Vienna, VA |

This is my 3rd bad experience with Mercedes of Tysons Corner. I just went for an oil change and on the 2nd day I saw smoke coming out of the hood of the car. I was already driving to home after work. Few hours later my garage was flooded with oil. I went to Mercedes and I was told that the cap on my oil tank was loose. They apologized and fixed the problem. Few weeks later I found the check engine light on and off. I went to my mechanic afterwards when the check engine light was on all the time. My mechanic said that my car has a shaft balance problem due to the oil leaking that I had before when the Mercedes mechanic left the cap off. My mechanic recommended me to go to the dealer because it is their mistake. Mercedes denied their mistake and said that it will cost from 6,000 to 7,000 if I wanted to fix it and advised me to sale it to Carmax. My husband and I went back to try to speak with the manager David Sullivan and he was very rude to us before we started talking about the problem. He started to asking my husband some personal questions. At the end, he refused completely to take responsibility and we were told that he can fix it for 5,000 dollars. Mercedes dealer ruined my car that was running great. My car had no problem before the oil leaking issue. It is unfair that I have to fix and sale my car that was hoping to keep it for long time.