Tom Gill Chevrolet

Used 888-433-4129

Tom Gill Chevrolet - A Business of Character

Good experience at Tom Gill

by from Covington, KY |

Jacob Mullins was the sales rep that helped find our new Silverado. He listed our needs in detail and then presented us with a vehicle that was also in our price range. We only looked at the one vehicle, which we then purchased. Great job.

Perfect Experience

by from Mason Ohio |

My wife and I have bought three cars from Tom Gill. Ken and Nate have been great to work with. They bent over backwards to find an Equinox that fit my wife's needs. I highly recommend buying a car at Tom Gill.

I actually enjoyed buying a new car!

by from Crestview Hills, KY |

Ken Campbell was wonderful. No pressure. He worked with me to find my ideal car, even when it meant exchanging the one I purchased one day for a different one the next day. My new car was missing the owner's manual. I mentioned it to Ken and he had it in the mail immediately. Very nice experience.

Above And Beyond

by from Maineville Oh |

Tony has been spectacular every time we take our vehicles to be serviced. He goes above and beyond to make sure we understand what work is being done, pricing is explained and service is done right the first time.

Above And Beyond

by from Mainevill Ohio |

Tony is a pleasure to work with. I have yet to have anything but a spectacular experience. Tony keeps me informed during the whole process and even made sure that my car was washed.

Terrible experience

by from Cincinnati |

I've been interested in a 2011 all white camaro for 2 weeks now it seemed like the guy wasn't enthusiastic about me getting the car he kept saying it wouldn't be there when I came back kind of pushy to me but how ever the day I was supposed to come in and purchase the car they put it up for auction and it was sold i was never contacted about it if I didn't call them I wouldn't of know it was sold. They then tried to offer me a Cadillac and I declined I will NEVER shop there again.

outstanding service, caring staff!!

by from Florence, Ky |

I had an appointment for Wednesday to get my car looked at because it was leaking coolant and I called Monday morning to see if I could possibly come in sooner if there had been any cancellations that day and they said yes! So I came in and (funny story) all of the service center employees in the garage thought I was one of the collision center employees from a distance and when they got closer we all had a good laugh, but it made me feel so much more comfortable because it made the relationship more friendly and they even introduced me to the girl they thought I was! So then I was assisted by Brandi, who made sure my car problem was covered under warranty, got me a Coke, and left me to hang out until my car was ready. Brandi was the sweetest and most understanding rep I've had in the service center. They are always good, but I feel like she enjoyed helping me! During my wait Marty approached me and was asking how my visit was that day. We went into her office and talked a little about my car but her genuine personality and her evident joy at work made me actually ENJOY sitting at a car dealership for a few hours on my day off. The staff is amazing in every department I encountered that day. Finally, the service team ran my horribly dirty car through the carwash and I was ready to go.

Great friendly, excellent service!

by from Covington,KY |

Tom Gill Chevrolet Great friendly, excellent service!

Thought they was better than this!

by from Independence Ky |

Needed help on vac in Florida with grandchildren. Engine light come on 2010 duramax 2500 after having dinner Sunday evening. Called early Monday and was told service advisor would get back. Waited 2 hrs and called back and again explained about being on vac and wanted to know if truck was safe to drive. Again told I would be called back. STILL WAITING

Great Service

by from Northern Ky |

David was GREAT to work with, we're very happy that we had such a GREAT EXPERIENCE. David is top notch! So energetic and very personable. Everyone was very nice!