Tom Gill Chevrolet

Service 888-449-5163

Tom Gill Chevrolet - A Business of Character

Fabulous Service

by from Burlington, KY |

As always so delightful and Tony in the service department what a gentleman, so caring and ready to help out with my car so wonderful. Matt Cattran the Service Manager returned my call and also was trying to work on it. Thanks to both of them

Great Service

by from Covington, KY |

We were there for our scheduled maintenance service (oil change, tire rotation, etc.) & are very pleased with the service that we received. All of the staff at Tom Gill are pleasant to deal with & do everything to make the visit go smooth.

very professional

by from lebanon ohio |

car wa took in right away and the service manager toke care of it . made sure work order was correct and was very professional

Great Service Advisor/Shuttle drivers and staff

by from Butler, Kentucky |

Unfortunately my car had been towed three different times with an unknown problem. A dealership it was towed to the first time did not fix the problem. Tony Humbert was appointed as my service advisor. He has incredibly patience, understanding and professionalism. I was very upset the third time my car was towed. I used a lot of profanity towards another service advisor. Tony called me immediately the next day(towed on a weekend) through the process Tony was very kind, warm and real. He explained everything in detail, returned all my phone calls, went beyond and above duty. He has a great personality and strives to maintain customer satisfaction. If he was stressed or annoyed by me, he didn't show it what so ever. I work with the public and know how difficult customers at times can be. Tony Humbert deserves a raise!

Not fixed yet...

by from Florence, KY |

My service advisor (Tony?) was excellent. Efficient, well informed and an all-around nice guy. I wish the issue I am experiencing could have been taken care of in one visit but can somewhat understand why it could not. Due to past exceptionally negative experiences with TGC I am still hesitant to "recommend" but this was the most positive service experience I've had.

excellent service relaxed waiting area

by from florence kentucky |

had a oil change and tires rotated w/o appointment and was in and out in under 45 mins. couldnt have been more pleased with everyones attention and service.

Nice dealership. Attentive personnel

by from Florence, Ky. |

Could not diagnose our problem. The check engine light is often nothing more than a reason to take a car in for service. We paid $95.00 for nothing. Not Tom Gills fault, just a manufacturers gimmick.

Service with style!

by from Florence, KY |

First time going for service on a weekday in the afternoon. The service shop was very busy but I was greeted promptly. I had to wait a few minutes but the staff kept me in the loop so I did not feel forgotten. The service is fast, efficient, the staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Waiting area is clean with complimentary beverage. It is a better experience than going to a quick-lube or service station. Thanks!

Great people to work with

by from Florence Ky |

My check engine light came on I stopped at Tom Gill Service department. They looked at the problems and said they could do it that same day. That was a great help

Great service

by from Newport,Ky |

I did not feel intimidated. I think I got a fair price for my trade in. I feel like I was treated with respect. Process went quickly. I'm happy