Tom Gill Chevrolet

7830 Commerce Drive, Florence, KY 41042

Poor communication, no follow up or follow through

by from Cincinnati, OH |

They sent me a card about the recall for my Cobalt ignition replacement. I called on a Monday to schedule an appointment to get it fixed. I was twice routed to an answering machine and left a message. Later in the day, I finally reached a live human and was told the man handling the Cobalt recalls would call me back within 24-48 hours. Okay, Wednesday came and went, no call. It's now Thursday;72 hours later I call and once again get only voicemail at the service department. I inform them that 72 hours is unacceptable and if they don't need the business, they could at least let me know, otherwise I'll be forced to go to another Chevy service as I don't feel they're being responsive in a timely manner. Guess what? No return call. I'm amazed they have customers - probably only because of location convenience!!! Never will I have any further dealings with them! Apparently this is their modus operandi. Sad.

great response time with getting in contact

by from Cincinnati. ohio |

Very nice to talk to great service...................................would recommend them to others ....................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ...............

great service

by from Brookville, Indiana |

It is always nice going to get our vehicles serviced. They keep you up to date on everything that is going on with our car and truck.

Overall great experience

by from Florence, KY |

Greeted upon arrival and tended to quite nicely. The cafe is one of the best ideas that I have seen at a dealership. Wait time for completion was shorter than expected, and all of the staff encountered where professional and courteous. This is why we purchase from Tom Gill. It is the personal touches.

Very plesant experience.

by from Florence, KY |

Best experience. Very very pleased with our salesman Jayson. He took the time to answer our questions and was not pushy. I dread shopping for new cars because of pushy salesman. Jayson made this experience very pleasurable. We were also impressed with the financial rep. DJ. He was also very easy going and pleasant to work with for the financing. Overall we had a very good experience with Tom Gill's dealership. Way to go.

Tom Gill Chevrolet... Great service all around

by from Florence ky |

Everyone there is so nice. I couldn't get a appointment at the time and they took me in anyway. Most places will turn you away, but they didn't. I had to get an oil change soon due to a trip I may take and I'm lucky that Tom Gill treats their customers very good.... Love this place and will for sure buy another vehicle someday there.

Great personalized service

by from Florence, KY |

Tony turned yet another inconvenient check engine light visit into a positive experience with immediate attention, loaner car and continuous updating as to status.

Great service

by from Lawrenceburg, IN. |

So far it's a go. This is the 2nd time for the same problem so I hope it's fixed this time. Excellent service and customer service always.

Great service at Tom Gill Chevrolet

by from Florence, KY |

I always have my car serviced at Tom Gill because your service advisor Rex Tonan always give me good advice about what services will keep my car in like-new condition.

The customer is valued. The staff well prepared.

by from Florence, Ky. |

I have had Rex as my service advisor for several years. He knows my story and my vehicle.I told him about my recall notices . One , the product had to be ordered and then he will notify me when it comes in. When I ask questions, he answers them or finds the answer. I really like my Traverse but I like the service department more. As a widow I really appreciate your staff and the helps given to me. I also appreciate the ladies that serve customers at the grill. They too are kind, efficience, and prepare tasty food. Thanks for being there for we the customer!! Ruth Everman