Hersons Automotive

Service 888-259-4022

Herson's Has IT!

Will Recommend to Family

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Happy with my new 2015 Accord purchase from Herson's. I didn't feel pressured by the salesman, which is important for me because I had a bad experience buying a car before (from a different dealer) and was stuck with a car I was not happy with. I absolutely love my Accord and the finance people worked with me to get the best rate. I will recommend Herson's to my friends and family!

February 6, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate the positive feedback from our happy customers!

Matched price

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Bought Honda Accord on Saturday. They matched the price I brought from another dealer and they give free maintenance.

Read the reviews

by from Rockville, MD |

Consider this before buying a car anywhere, particularly Herson?s in Rockville. Anyone can post an anonymous review of a car dealership, legitimate or not, including this review. What is likely legitimate, however, is the average rating of the dealership as well as the number of posts. In the case of Herson?s the date of the post is also important. Prior to the date of this post Herson?s had only 12 responses dating as far back as 2012 with an average rating of only 3.3. Is it that hard for buyers to put in a good word? Really? Relative to other Honda or Toyota dealerships that?s pretty poor. Based on my own experience I have trouble giving more than a 3. I should have read the reviews myself. Shame on me.

February 6, 2015

Thank you for your review of our dealership. Prior to this year we did not have a policy for online reviews and asked our customers to rate our performance on an internal survey. Recently we have changed our policy and are utilizing online review sites so there will be a noticeable change in the amount and dates of the reviews. We'd like to try to resolve any issue you had with your experience here at Herson's that led you to give us less than five stars. Feel free to reach out to us at 301-517-8340. Thank you!

knowledgeable and responsive sales team

by from Freeland, MD |

I got a lot of help finding a used Sienna with the option that I wanted. Nice, hard working people who want to find the car I wanted, not just lot leftovers.

sales and the Unexpected sales tatics of Herson H

by from Aspen Hill Md. |

Got nothing that I was PROMISED. From the well trained and. Clearly very Proffesional salesman to Sales Manager Deal.. 3 Day shopping. And Comparing, 5. To 6 Hrs on Final Day..Price. was Raised over 5.5k. ..yes over. 5,500 dolarsmore paid from original and more than the clearly agreed Priced ,., Fyi ..both parties had already agreed upon before Final Purshase Date.

Very satisfied with pre-owned Odyssey purchase.

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Certified Pre Owned Odyseey was priced very competively. I could not find a similarly equipped EX-L with navigation within $500 of their advertised price within 500 miles. We negotiated down some on top of that. There was no pressure in the purchase with the sales rep and the used car sales manager. The facility was a bit spartan, but not that important to me.

May 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your business! We hope you enjoy your Odyssey and we are always here if you need anything at all. Happy Driving!

Will sell a car out from under you.

by from Blue Ridge, VA |

I spent a week trying to arrange the purchase of a vehicle from several hours away. First they 'lost' the loan application I filled out via the link on the cars.com web ad for the vehicle. Then they found it, 2 days later. It was Saturday before they finally processed the loan application (note: my credit is not bad). I scheduled to travel the 5 hours to the dealership on Sunday to pick up the vehicle. They had called on Saturday afternoon with the financing information. I was out on the road late Saturday afternoon, picking up some cash and making ready for the trip when they called and left a message at my home saying that the vehicle had been sold. When my wife asked why didn't they ask for deposit to hold it they said it wouldn't have mattered, they would have sold it even if I had sent a deposit! Sorry Cars.com, but this experience has soured me on dealing with any dealer outside my local area.

April 17, 2014

Thank you for your input and we apologize for your experience. We were unaware of the broken link within the credit application on cars.com and have since corrected the issue. Thank you!

Couldn't Be Happier

by from Frederick, MD |

I purchased my Kia Sportage from Herson's and really couldn't be happier with the car and their customer service. They didn't have the exact trim level/options I wanted so the manager got on the phone right away and called around to other dealerships to find one. I was able to come back after work and they had the car waiting there for me to test drive. The finance process was short and sweet and I was out the door in an hour or so. They also gave me a great trade value on my Honda Civic. I would definitely purchase again from Herson's and recommend them highly.

Rude and dishonest manager

by from Burtonsville,MD |

I wish there was a negative five star rating. The manager at this dealer was something out of the movies. We spent hours there finalizing the price on a Honda accord. Then we were asked if we wanted to trade in our old car but the price offered was too low. So we said we would goto Camax literally 3 blocks away to see if we could get a better price, and sure enough they offered more. We returned to Hersons to finish the deal and the manager turned extremely rude and claimed the agreed upon price was only with a trade-in. Odd since it wasn't mentioned until afterwards as an after thought. The behavior of this man was unbelievable. We left in disgust. Went to Sport Honda in Burtonsville the next day and not only was the service amazing, with no hard sell and courteous honesty the whole time, but they easily beat Hersons price. Save yourself a lot of grief and steer clear of Hersons. We love our new Honda, partially because we did not buy it from such a rude dealer.

Web problems

by from Rockville MD |

My email was never respond about a car that I wanted to buy

Maintains inventory of some very nice vehicles

by from Laurel, MD |

I went to the dealership to look at a Honday odyssey. By the time we reached the lot, someone else was already looking at the same car. Instead of waiting, we just wanted to explore vehicles in their inventory. Surprised to find a lower mileage vehicle for the same price of the original one. We test drove the 2010 model EX-L; sounded like brand new. Very well maintained. When the negotiations started, sales manager realized they had the wrong price sticker on the car (Tell me how many of you believed that reason) He refused to get into a bargain. Of the marked price he gave us a paltry $90 off to round off the figure. Its a 2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L with DVD system and 24K miles. I didn't want to complain much. I would recommend this dealership (not for the price marker mistakes) but for the way they maintain the cars in their inventory. Our Sales guy's name was Felix, The Russian.