Herson's Honda Kia

New 888-896-6795 New 888-896-6795
Used 888-218-0579 Used 888-218-0579
Service 888-259-4022 Service 888-259-4022

Herson's Has IT!

WONDERFUL USED CAR EXPERIENCE???? YES!!!!!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I know, whoever says that they had a GREAT used car purchase experience?!?!? Well WE DID! I worked with Shane today and he and his manager knocked it out of the park! They both took care of my areas of my concern, we had an honest and fair discussion on price, and we DROVE the van HOME. Would definitely recommend them!

December 8, 2015

Thank you very much for the great review! We hope you enjoy your car and we are here if there is anything you need! Happy Driving!

2015 Kia Optima

by from Elkridge, MD |

Friendly environment and great service! Had the best experience getting my car there.

Purchased a 2016 Odyssey Van

by from Bowie, MD |

Purchased a 2016 Odyssey Van yesterday from here. The staff were very pleasant, efficient and explanatory in handling our trade-in and purchase. Thank you to Moshen Pourdarvish, CJ Tashman and Alfa Bah for your friendly and prompt service!

15 years of Service

by from North Potomac, MD |

Herson's Honda has been servicing my 2001 Honda Odyssey since I bought it as a new car. Rose Byrd and her crew do excellent work. She's very helpful and always provides great service for my car.

February 8, 2016

Thank you for the excellent review! We love helping keep your Odyssey in great shape!

Transparent and thorough dealer and sales staff

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Purchased a 2015 Honda Odyssey and had a great experience. Prices were fair, sales service was excellent, and financing staff was efficient. Would recommend dealer and Aaron to anyone in Montgomery County.

February 10, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are pleased to hear that Aaron was a great help! We know you and your family will love your new Odyssey! Happy Driving!

Oil change and general maintenance

by from Rockville, MD |

Rose Byrd was her usual efficient and energetic self. I was in and out in about 2 hours. Charges were exactly as I expected. I will definitely be back when my next service is due.

February 10, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review! We hope to keep you a happy customer for a long time to come!

In and Out...Test Drive to Tags

by from Rockville, MD |

Totally enjoyed purchasing my super low mileage 2013 Honda Fit here. I worked with Jared Mattocks and Chris Andrakakos. They answered all my questions, even those requiring some research, in an earnest and sincere manner. I received a fair price, fair offer for trade-in and was given all the discounts that they could make available to me because of memberships to other buying groups. I was able to drive in and out in about 2 1/2 hours.....Test-Drive to tags! I returned a few weeks later hoping that they could remove a spot in my seat cushion that I did not see before I left. They fixed that and additionally hand washed the exterior gratis. Thank you for the kind and professional service.

February 8, 2016

Thank you for the excellent review!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Derwood, MD |

Pat Zavala was the salesman who assisted my daughter and I in making our decision to purchase my new 2016 Honda Accord. Pat is a very professional, knowledgeable, articulate, honest and helpful individual who answered any question we asked and also provided us with all the details about this luxury mid-size sedan . Pat welcomed us with a smile, and continued to smile throughout our transaction. He is so personable. I would not only recommend to any of my friends and family to come to Herson's Honda, Rockville, MD to buy a Honda, but I would recommend they request Pat Zavala for their sales consultant. My daughter and I want to thank Pat in helping us make our purchase (11/27/15).

February 8, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear that Pat was a big help. We hope that you love your new Accord! Happy Driving!

Very Helpful

by from Germantown, MD |

Liya made sure we got the best deal weather it be with Honda or with another dealer. She was very thorough and broke down all the paper work and payments with us. She also explained all the features on the car and really worked with us to get the perfect car.

February 8, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear that Liya was very helpful throughout your purchase. We hope you enjoy your new Honda!

Looking for a Used car? Go see Kevin

by from Springfield, VA |

Herson's had the exact used car that I wanted. I worked with the salesman John and directly with the General Manager Kevin Murphy and we agreed on a great price for the car and i received exactly what I wanted for my trade in. Kevin went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied, even after the deal. I would definitely say that he showed integrity and excellent customer service. A long drive to Rockville for us, but Kevin has earned a loyal customer. Well done Kevin.

January 18, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear that you were very satisfied with your experience. We will strive to keep you a happy customer!