Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

Service 877-801-9186

You'll Love It At Lindsay

Buy Your Next Ford Here

by from Rockville, MD |

I had a great experience purchasing my 2014 Ford vehicle at Lindsay Ford of Wheaton. It is a small dealership, which makes it both intimate and breaks down the barriers between the "sales manager" and your sales rep, that some dealership use to impose higher prices on consumers. Here, because it is small and runs much more like a family operation, there is no need for puffery, bait/switch or anything. Rather, in my case, I was operating with clear $$ constraints, the dealership perceived correctly that I was being completely honest, they wanted to have a sale work for everyone concerned, and they worked hard to get to a package and price that I has no hesitation in accepting. Everything was totally straightforward and fair. The atmosphere throughout the organization seems that they really appreciate their customers. Now, the facilities are dated and unimpressive (not those beautiful, bright, modern, lots of glass, space dealership), but that means for you/me the consumer that they are operating with lower overhead which allows them to pass the savings on to you. So don't be turned off by the "retro" experience of the place; rather you should think opportunity. LindsayFord wows you not with its real estate but with its commitment to fairness and good faith. Buying a car costs money, but with LindsayFord my experience was that the money I paid was more than a very fair deal.

March 26, 2014

Thank you so much for this incredible feedback! We are so pleased our dealer team was able to provide you with such a great experience. We have been working on updating our facilities, so we appreciate your patience in the meantime. Enjoy your new Ford!

Went to buy one, bought two...

by from Manassas, Virginia |

Hey folks they are under new management, and I can tell you it was a great move! I went there to buy my daughter a car last Sunday. Isiaq was the salesman that helped me as I walked into the showroom. He was very nice and helpful, I told him I had seen a Fiesta on Cars.com and wanted to buy it. He took me straight to the car and opened it up. Started explaining all the options, safety features and offered me a test drive. We rove it around and he told me about the new management at the dealership. I enjoyed his knowledge and friendliness. Back at the dealership I gave him my offer and a few minutes later the finance manager Dilia came over and gave me a counter offer. Dilia was very nice explaining the offered that were available to me and that I should not have any problem getting the zero percent Ford financing. Shortly after I gave her my counteroffer she left and the sales manager Sarah came to the table. She came within a few dollars of my last offer, and I accepted the terms and bought the Fiesta. As I was signing the paperwork, with Dilia for the Fiesta, I had seen a Fusion on the lot and a Sarah came in and I asked her if she fought she could match my payment on my 2013 Ford Taurus. She said no problem. I didn't think she would be able to but before I finished all the paperwork on the Fiesta, she came in with a payment $20 more that the Taurus. Isiaq the sale men offered to drive one of the cars home for me and Dilia was awesome at making sure the two cars were perfect before they were delivered to me. I'm not sure about your experiences with buying cars, but out of the nine new cars and two used cars I have bought in my life, this was hands down the best transaction ever! I recommend the Lindsay Ford Team for your next car purchase. A few days later I went back to the dealership to pick up a few items I had left in the Taurus, I met Mike the General manager. He's the type that if you have a problem, he wants to know about it, to fix it! I bragged to him about how great he's sales team was and he made me feel like part of the Lindsay Ford family... THANKS LINDSAY FORD FOR MY TWO NEW CARS!

Excellent Service!

by from Clarksburg, Maryland |

A+++ service from Lindsay Ford. Tom LaGrave was very helpful and patient. Also, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle details and technology. The Finance Manager was excellent at getting me the right numbers for financing and explaining the terms. The customer representatives were also very helpful in explaining the maintenance and warranty package. Enjoyed my time spent with Lindsay Ford, and will recommend to family members and friends.

Skylin Fosah is your guy

by from Wheaton, MD |

This was one of the best buying experiences I have EVER had. It was quick and painless. This was my second purchase in 2 years from Lindsay and I won't hesitate to go back again. The sales person was knowledgeable and exceeded my expectations. I am more then pleased with my purchase.

Great Service

by from Rockville, MD |

Great Customer Service from Chris Palmer who was fantastic. We were looking for a used car for our teenage son; everyone was very helpful and nice. Definitely will be back!!

Good vibrations

by from Silverspring, Maryland |

I came to Lindsey Ford of Wheaton for service on my 04 Explorer. The problem was the transmission; I had 200,000 miles on the car so I decided not to keep it. I started looking around for another vehicle when a salesman (Mr. Ermias Kassaye) walked up. He was calm and not pushy or hype like some salesman can be so I was receptive. He showed me the car told me all about it and we took a test drive, Long story short I bought a 2014 Explorer and have never been more please with my car and I have had many. The whole process was a good experience and Ermias, well I call him E. for short, my sales rep. still works with me for whatever I need the dealership for like scheduled maintenance or whatever, I have a contact person at the dealership. The whole team was good to work with so thanks again, Sara for the deal, Mark for the speedy closing thanks guys. Real talk, I like the staff at this dealership. So if you want a good buying experience go to this dealer and ask for E.

Mustang

by from Wheaton, MD |

I didn't expect to buy a car that day but everything went so smoothly that I ended up taking home a 2014 mustang. I called ahead stating what I was interested in and when I got there, the car was in the front waiting for a test drive. I told the salesman (Antoine) how much I had for a down payment and where I needed the note at. A few minutes later I was signing for a car. Overall the process was easy and quick, I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a car.

May 2, 2014

Thank you for providing us with this positive feedback. We are so happy to hear our team was able to provide you with a swift and easy purchasing experience so that you could start enjoying your new 2014 Ford Mustang!

Finance & Customer Service Dpt

by from Wheaton, MD |

I purchased a new Explorer in March of this year while the transaction went reasonably well, the afterwards has been a nightmare for my wife and I. I've been requesting cancellation of several warranties - exceedingn $3500 i do no need on the car --and the dealership simply does not respond simply ignore our requests. My wife has been a couple of time at the dealership personally; I have communicated with a "Mrs Espinoza" a manager" and a "Dilia director" a Mrs Sprak (spell) and also through their main website and they simply do not respond as to the status of our request. They like to give the run around and half answers. Do not purchase there and of you do ask them to show you the sales documents before you leave that place- honesty and customer service severely lacking! My next stop is corporate office and the state attorney in MD.

May 2, 2014

Our management team has reached out to you and provided you with a resolution regarding your concerns. We apologize for any miscommunication that originally occurred. If there is anything else we can do for you, please contact us at support@lindsaycars.com. Thank you.

BAD SERVICE!!!

by from Wheaton, MD |

Paperwork took forever, sales rep was awful, tags nor the title came on time. When you call them, they are unwilling to help and always play the blame game.

April 18, 2014

We were sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience with us. If you would like someone to reach out to you to discuss your concerns, please send your contact information and the best time to reach you to support@lindsaycars.com. Thank you.

Lindsay Ford Collision Center

by from Silver Spring, MD |

My husband was rear-ended by an uninsured driver while sitting at a red light. My Explorer had to be towed to the Collision Center. After picking my husband up at the E.R. we went by Lindsay to give them our information. Rudy Altamirano walked us through the whole process of having to use our own insurance. He coordinated everything between our insurance and the repairs. I was sure my Explorer was totaled, but he and his amazing crew made her beautiful again. Everyone we came in contact with was pleasant and very professional. Great Customer Service !!!

March 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Collision Center! We are so glad our team was able to take care of you and your vehicle!

A grateful costumer

by from Gaithersburg Maryland |

Parchase a Ford F150 from Lindsay. Had a very good experience. Francisco Ramos made everything celar and simple I told him what I need in a car and showed me what They had aviable that met my needs. They did everything they agreed upon with me. I felt like I got a good car for a fair price. Overall a very good experience. In particular Francisco Ramos went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied with my new vehicle.

December 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad our team was so helpful in your car buying experience.