Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

11250 Veirs Mill Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20902

Used 888-901-2983 Used888-901-2983

Great Experience

by from Wheaton, MD |

I came with a Truecar.com price from another dealership. Sarah Byrd matched it and set me up with an awesome salesperson named Randy. Sarah and Randy helped make the experience a great one. I was impressed with how much they wanted to make my purchase a perfect one. Having worked in a dealership before, not all salespeople care whether you come back or recommend their place of business. Sarah and Randy definitely did make it worth my while to come there and want to recommend them to anyone purchasing a Ford. I absolutely love my new Escape

November 18, 2014

Hi Cathy! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this positive feedback. We are happy to hear that our team worked together to help provide you with the vehicle you wanted at a price that worked for you. Enjoy your new Ford Escape!

They don't return phone calls to previous customer

by from Mechanicsville, Md |

I have been leaving messages for someone in the finance department. No return call once. I got another name and have called and left three messages with this lady . No return calls. I guess because they owe me money I dont matter. Tdg

Simply the BEST!

by from Fairfax, VA |

The best Ford dealership ever! I live in Fairfax, VA, I went around all Ford dealerships in Fairfax and Chantilly, but this dealership, although in MD and located like 25 miles from I live, it was the best in terms on customer cares and the stuff they offered, the most important is the payment rates and prices, they were the best, they beat all other dealerships. Sarah Byrd and Luis Mejia are the best! You will receive the best deals, offers and rates from Sarah, Luis will make everything possible for you and the best recommendations, along with friendly attitude and environment, you will feel happy.

Great Experience

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I recently purchased a 2016 Explorer at Lindsay Ford in Wheaton and the process could not have been easier. The salesman I dealt with, Tom LaGrave, was very personable and extremely helpful in determining what model/options to consider for the vehicle that suited us best based on our criteria. They were transparent and fair regarding the purchase price and provided an extremely thorough "tour" of how to operate the vehicle and its many features after purchase. I would highly recommend Lindsay Ford to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle!

Excellent Dealership

by from Frederick, MD |

I had a great experience in leasing a new car from Lindsay Ford. This was my first purchase of a new car in over 25 years, Sarah was a great help, she was able to get my loan with a great interest rate long with keeping my payments in the range I wanted.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

by from Wheaton, MD |

I love Lindsay Ford. Once again they have gone above and beyond for me. I bought my car from them 10 months ago. I just recently changed jobs where i know longer needed that big of a car. Sarah along with two amazing sales people Luis and John really helped me get this deal done. They made the experience 5 stars once again and I would recommend them to anyone

Horrible Experience

by from maryland |

This is the worst car buying experience I have ever had. From purchasing a brand new 2015 truck with scratches that were caused by the dealership while cleaning it, down to not knowing where to send my payments. It's been almost 2 months since we made the purchase and we still haven't received any information on where to send in our payments. We have made numerous calls to Leon and Sarah and to date, still no response from either. Shall we assume that they are giving us the vehicle for free? I can't seem to figure out how they received a good rating. This is just a brief message, but WE WILL be writing a full review and posting it everywhere we can. BUYER BE WARE!!!! To Lindsey Ford, before you respond to this email and tell me to contact someone, read my message first. We have been trying to contact someone for weeks and no one seems to have the time to call us back. Our next step will be to show up in-person. If you don't want us to do this, then I suggest you contact us.

Great Service

by from Joppa, MD |

I was driven from my home to the dealership to purchase the vehicle that I am driving now due to my lack of transport to the dealership. That is dedicated service.

Great Dealership

by from Silver Spring, Md |

Great and friendly place!!! I went there only to talk and left out with a 2015 Ford Fiesta. Bruce and Angie helped me out alot they busted their butts and more to get a car for me. They didnt look down on me because of my credit they understood and catered. I recommend this dealership to everybody. Thanks Bruce and Angie!!!!!!!

June 3, 2015

Thank you for the review! Angie Bey Client Relations Manager abey@lindsayford.com

Excellent Service

by from Washington, DC |

Had a great experience with Sales Associate Pascal Philogene and Sales Manager Mike Traish.

June 3, 2015