Ken Dixon Automotive

2298 Crain Hwy, Waldorf, MD 20601

Used 301-645-7000

Great experience

by from Mechanicsville, MD |

My sales rep was very knowledgeable about the vehicle that I purchased. He was able to answer the many questions that I had. The sales manager I dealt with was very professional and treated me with the utmost respect.

Great service nice selection of vehicles

by from Waldorf Md |

I liked how when I met ST I told him exactly what I wanted and he worked on just that. Now we are in a car we really enjoy.

Routine Maintenance

by from Waldorf, MD |

Jeff is always extremely friendly and knowledgeable. It's always a fast and efficient experience from making the appointment online to the time it takes the mechanics to complete the work. And they take great care of my car. Other dealerships leave it dirty and don't wash it, but your dealership keeps it clean every time.

Ken Dixon Automotive responded to this review

October 5, 2013

Jessica, I am happy to learn about your recent positive experience with us. Our service team strives to perform quick and thorough service, keeping a keen attention to detail. If you have any future automotive needs, feel free to contact us. Also, find us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive offers. John Kershaw | johnkershaw@kendixon.com

First Impressions Mean A Lot

by from Waldorf, Maryland |

The greeting was good and I like that the service was quick even though it was not planned and they even washed my car off.

Greatest Car Buying Experience of My Life

by from Waldorf, Maryland |

Greg Smith is very friendly, courteous, and patient. He was relaxed and didn't make us feel forced into making a quick decision. Because of this my wife and I ended up buying a Crosstour instead of an Accord. We didn't even know about the Crosstour before our initial test drive. Greg was extremely helpful and was quick to help us test drive vehicles. It appeared to us that it was Greg's highest priority to make sure we had a great buying experience and would end up with the vehicle that we would be happy with, not just for a day or a week, but for a lifetime. This was by far the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had. I enjoyed it so much that I'm telling my co-workers, neighbors, and other people who ask us about the car. It is important to me to know that Greg will receive special recognition for his selling technique and customer friendliness. He should be an idol for all other sales personnel at Ken Dixon. I?m sure if Ken Dixon Honda rewards the great work that Greg Smith provides and recognizes similar behavior of the entire sales staff, your company will prosper far into the future because people like me will become faithful customers for life.

Ken Dixon Automotive responded to this review

October 5, 2013

Brian, thanks for taking time to leave this feedback! It is greatly appreciated. Greg is a key member of our team, and never fails to satisfy our customers. Hopefully we see you again soon! Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter to stay informed with special deals and promotions. John Kershaw | johnkershaw@kendixon.com

Great service

by from Waldorf , Maryland |

The entire service team are always very professional and friendly. They go out of there way to make sure your service appointment is pleasant . The service is fast and efficient.

Amazing Customer Service - "Champ" Hightower

by from Waldorf, MD |

Never expereinced such amazing Customer Service! here is a letter I had to send to the CEO of GM motors and Ken Dixon's manager. "Hello Mr. Akerson, I want to inform you about a VERY important and Special employee working at Ken Dixon in Waldorf, MD. I pray that you would take this letter seriously and consider some type of major reward for the BEST salesman I have ever encountered in my life. I have procrastinated in sending this email, but it has been on my mind to send for a long time. On July 13, 2013, my husband and I drove to the dealership just to LOOK at an escalade as we celebrated our 7th anniversary. We knew we had absolutely no intention on purchasing a vehicle that day and as we entered I made that clear to the man who politely greeted us. We just wanted to do something "different" as our funds and budget was low at the time. Lewis "Champ" Hightower (Tim Hightower's father who plays for the redskins) gave us a very detailed and impressive tour of the white 2013 escalade and was never pushy into making us purchase. He expressed to us, that "sometimes life is about blessing others. It's not always about the commission or money." I have worked in sales, retail and customer service, and never have I came across the most genuine and heart warming person. As I drove that beautiful Escalade, He encouraged us in our marriage and told personal stories of his own. I was inspired and empowered and needless to say, at the end of the testing, I ended up in tears of such joy and happiness. We held hands and he prayed for me and my husband's success in all areas of our lives. He also agreed with us, that when the time is right, we would get that truck without any worries about high payments. I'm not sure about any of your own personal morals and spiritual beliefs, but please know that Champ was more than a blessing and God is definitely using him to impact and touch lives. If I didn't do anything else on my anniversary... I was more than satisfied! I have and will continue to send ANYONE who is interested in purchasing a vehicle to Champ at Ken Dixon. I'm actually also interested in a white Range Rover Autobiography super charged and have not yet decided on which I love more. If you could offer some type of miracle for the 2013 or 2014 white Escalade ...I would love to get my keys from the hands of Champ. The words I've expressed in this email still does not give justice to our experience with probably your most valued employee. Please acknowledge Champ in a major way as he deserves so much and I thank God for meeting him and divinely placing him in our lives. I'd sincerely appreciate and look forward to any response from you. Thanks for your time. :-) Latia"

TERRIBLE PEOPLE

by from waldorf md |

Great customer service until you actually purchase the car. After I purchased the car I was treated like garbage and then a criminal. They failed to even register my vehicle, I called repeatedly for two days asking to speak to managers, the registration office and no one ever answered the phone or called me back. Ultimately I had to go to the dealership in person to be helped and actually speak to someone. While there the employees showed no remorse in their mistakes or incompetence to properly perform their jobs. I told a fellow customer to not buy a car there because based on my experience no one should buy a car there. The employees then threatened to have me arrested for bashing their business on their property. One employee even flashed me his police officer badge and threatened to have me arrested for disorderly conduct! Why would police officers be working there anyways, it could have been fake, who knows with these shady characters. How sad, I guess Ken Dixon does not only fail to recognize their downfalls but they abuse authority and don't believe in freedom of speech. Upon leaving I was then threatened that they knew my tag number. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!! I am active duty military and I have never been treated so poorly and I will spread the word to everyone about the poor customer service here.

no need to go anywhere else!

by from waldorf, md |

From special financing, to the follow up, to any service needs you have. They take care of u from the tome u purchase and all throughout the time you drive the vehicle. Ask for Steve in the service dept.

Early Service

by from Waldorf, MD |

I like that I was able to get in and out before 7AM. I wish their wifi was working, It seems to be on again/off again. I was hoping to get some work done while I was getting my vehicle repaired.