Mayse Automotive

2032 S Elliott Ave, Aurora, MO 65605

New 866-815-7392 New866-815-7392
Used 866-806-9505 Used866-806-9505
Service 877-634-1236 Service 877-634-1236

Southwest Missouri's Low Price Leader!

Phurchase of Chevy Cruze

by from Cassville, Missouri |

I have bought several new vehicles from Mayse Automotive in Aurora. Since my previous purchase experiences have been positive it is the first place I sought out while seeking a vehicle for my college freshman son. My salesman was Mike Lanphier. One of the things about Mayse that has always impressed me was their knowledge of the product they are selling. Mike knew his way around that vehicle inside and out. He showed us how to use the "blue tooth" and all the other interior features of the car. Additionally, he promised to give our son the same tour/educational when he returns home from spring break. One thing I can say about the folks at Mayse . . . they don't forget about you after the sale. That has been my experience since my first purchase from them in 2004. And that folks is why I keep coming back!

Mayse Automotive responded to this review

February 27, 2016

Thank you so much for your review and repeat business. It is our pleasure to help!

A used car in less than 2 hours!

by from Golden, MO |

I generally hate the process of buying a car. I found the car on line and called to make sure it was there. When I arrived they had it out and ready to go. Less than 2 hours later I was gone with the vehicle. I

Great service and courteous, non-pushy salesmen.

by from Blue eye, MO |

I can't tell you how wonderful it is when my car needs some work, no matter how big or how small the job, Mayse Auto in Aurora will send a driver to pick up my car and leave me a loaner...when my car is ready a driver will deliver it and pick up the loaner. We live quite a distance from Mayse and being somewhat disabled this is truly a blessing.

Very good service

by from Springfield, Mo |

The power running boards on our new Denali were sticking and a piece of carpet in between the seats was deteriorating. My salesman Mike Pullen got my wife and I a great loaner vehicle which we had to use for a week while parts were being ordered. Our service manager, Shawn, called us each evening as to the progress. It is worth a half hour drive from Springfield to get to such a great dealership.

Great Dealership

by from Waverly, TN |

Drove from Waverly, TN to Mayse Automotive in Auror, MO to purchase our new Corvette. We saw it on cars.com, call and talked to Steve Shiveley to purchase this car. They gave us the best deal, and even gave us another rebate that we did not know about. Steve showed us how to use everything on the car, which we didn't take everything in, but offered for us to call him if we had any questions. Rob Bieber in the financial department was also very helpful. All the people at the dealership where very helpful, acknowledgeable, and friendly. Would highly recommend.

Review of a dealership

by from Salem, Oregon |

I contacted Mayse auto dealership in Missouri after seeing one of the their Corvettes advertised on Cars.com. I initially left a message and actually received a response during the evening during PST which means that the woman responding had to have written the email very late in the evening. She told me the message had been received and told me I would be contacted the next day. I was contacted promptly the next day and discussed the vehicle with the salesman. It didn't have the options I wanted so I decided not to get it. Later that day the original recipient of my message contacted me and made sure I had been contacted by a sales rep. Very polite people and easy to talk to. I was impressed with the level of customer service they provided.

New Customer Impressed

by from Springfield, Mo |

Wanting to replace our 2011 Equinox, we searched the inventory at several local dealerships. No one, including Mayse, had the exact vehicle we were looking for. However, Mayse offered to look for a 2016 Equinox with the features we wanted. A couple of days later, they located one out of state, made us a good trade for our car, and we were driving our new car. Thanks for making the entire experience smooth and pleasant.

Best GM dealer in the area

by from Springfield, MO |

After visiting the other Springfield dealers who are the stereotypical car dealers, I was pleasantly surprised by the Mayse staff. They are knowledgeable, friendly a, careing and they want to make you comfortable. Finally their deals are incredible

Highly Recommend

by from South Greenfield, MO |

Very Friendly, honest service. Highly recommend service department. They are sure to make sure you are happy from the beginning to the end.

Friendly and honest dealership!

by from Ozark, Mo |

Steve was great to work with. He was very helpful and made the process easy. Financing was great too! Both did a great job and made buying our first new car a great experience!