Mayse Automotive

2032 S Elliott Ave, Aurora, MO 65605

New 866-815-7392
Used 866-806-9505
Service 877-634-1236

Southwest Missouri's Low Price Leader!

Mayes where car dreams come true!

by from Joplin Missouri |

My daughter and her husband, newly married for one year, were looking to replace her Monte Carlo, she has been driving since she turned 15 (great car by the way, over 250,000 miles). They had set up a budgeted price range. Mike was quick in getting the final paperwork done. The finance wizard John, worked hard to get a car payment they could live with. Every one was smiles and we did not feel pressured. We had fun. Our team of workers stayed until the ink had dried and the keys were handed over to a very happy and excited couple. We were extremely happy with the time and effort Mayse puts out to make sure their customers get what they want without being pushed. I am happy to say I will and have been a repeat customer. Thanks guys!!!!

Mayse Automotive responded to this review

July 25, 2015

Thank you so much. It was our pleasure to help you!

Oil change

by from Aurora MO |

The staff and service were great, however: waiting an hour and a half to get an oil change and tire rotation is ridiculous.

Oil change/tire rotation

by from Aurora, MO |

Just had an oil change and tire rotation. Disappointed you did not have a coupon for a discount on tire rotation this time. But will check again for coupons my next oil change.

Outstanding dealership. Good prices and service.

by from Galena, MO |

As always, Mayse treated me very well. This dealership is a pleasure to business with. Looking forward to future business with Mayse.

Oil and filter change

by from Aurora Missouri |

Everything was fine, and very prompt service....Customer service was outstanding and courteous....Everything was explained in very clear and understandable terms...!!

Easy Purchase

by from Clever, MO |

I had talked to Ehren via phone 2 days prior to coming in. Vehicle that I was looking for was still at the dealership. They let me and my family hop in for a test drive and got back to the dealership, talked price and then got us set up with the finance department. While dealing with Finance, Ehren went ahead and signed us up for our OnStar service. Total process of buying the vehicle only took a few hours. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Strafford MO |

This purchase was the best car buying experience I have every had. Called in the morning, came by after work, they had it out for me to drive, bought it that evening. I had been looking for more than 2 months and was tired of the games some dealers play. Mike was straight forward, honest and help me get the best deal possible. I will definitely buy here again.

An Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Springfield, MO |

Mayse Automobile Group and salesman John Kieny are the best! This is the 4th Buick that we have gotten there; John has been the salesman for all 4. (And will be for the 5th) We appreciate him finding us the perfect car, bringing it in from another dealer. After the paperwork was finished he patiently walked us through how all of the new features worked. An A+ type of professional. Everyone at Mayse Automotive Group has nice, professional and answer all of our questions. It was a pleasant experience. And we drove home with our perfect Buick.

great facility and quality service

by from Aurora, MO |

My 2012 GMC pickup required a tune up and several mileage maintenance items were performed at the same time. All work was performed in a timely fashion and professional manner. The customer lounge is of the finest quality. A loaner vehicle was offered, but I declined this offer.

Nice People, not sure about pricing

by from Waynesville,MO |

I was looking for a car & had to drive 2 hours to get to the dealership. Pros: -No pressure to buy. -Stayed an hour after close on a Friday to help me buy the car. -The car itself is rare and perfect. -Great financing. -Pleasant people. Cons: -They were extremely firm about the price even after they listed features online that the car did not have. (Remote start) Then they only discounted the car a fraction of what it would cost to install the part. (You can't buy a remote start for $150 anywhere. And he seemed whiny to give me that much for the mistake.) -Took so long to ask about pricing to the manager that the financing offices had closed and I could not buy the car that day. -Would have negotiated more if I lived closer because I'm not sure the deal was very good. -Few perks (no warrenties included,etc.)

Great Service and Friendly

by from Aurora, MO |

We came in late in the afternoon on a Saturday, with probably only an hour to close, but it was the only time my husband could make it that week. We stayed almost an hour and half after close, but got the car we wanted and everyone was very nice and friendly even though they had to stay late on a Saturday.