Land Rover Alexandria

2712 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314

New 888-419-0692
Used 888-214-4866
Service 877-347-3192

We look forward to serving all of your Land Rover needs!

Amy was GREAT!

by from Washington, DC |

I came in looking for a very hard to find V6 Range Rover Sport. By the end of the week I was walking out with one. Amy was great and very helpful. I can't count how many test drives we went on. Also, Sam took us on their track, which was really cool!

usedcar shopping

by from springfield va |

Best car shopping experience I have had in over 40 years Great staff from sales to finance Would highly recommend and will shop here again Thanks guys

Purchase

by from Lorton, VA |

I've purchased vehicle from this dealership in the past and have always been satisfied with the customer service. Great job Brandi!

Excellent experience

by from Dallas, Tx |

I worked with Jim Gallas and he was extremely professional, prompt and made my buying experience absolutely seamless. I'd buy from this dealer again without any hesitation whatsoever.

Reveiws

by from Chantilly |

This dealer is thevbest among the remaining dealers in the DC VA area.

Had the Porsche Cayenne we wanted.

by from Kentfield, CA |

We purchased our vehicle through pics and conversations with rep from this car dealership. Things are going smoothly but haven't received vehicle yet to comment how well they represented the car. They did have to alter the mileage on the paper work and when asked why there were an additional 130 miles on the car they didn't have an answer except they would be sure to stop driving it. As we had completed the transaction we weren't sure what they were using the car for...

Outstanding Service, Sales Guide, Staff

by from Ft Washington, MD |

Tom Bohlin and staff provide outstanding service through out the entire selection, buying, etc. process.

DAVE is always great !!!!!

by from Bowie, MD |

This is my second range rover sport that I currently have---runs so good. All my scheduled appointments are on time and professionally handled right from the beginning to the time it is done. More kudos to DAVE; he is highly professional. He patiently takes time to answer all my service questions and offer classic recommendations which are always important and helpful for decision making purposes. Every staff that I have encountered is very professional, especially, the secretary/receptionist. She is always full of smiles which brightens the day.

Amanda and Amy are AWESOME

by from Lexington Park, MD |

I purchased a 2008 BMW 550i from Land Rover Alexandria and it was the best car buying experience that I've ever had. Being retired Navy, I've moved around a lot and purchased more that 12 cares in my life time, Amy, Amanda, and the Land Rover Alexandria team beat all my other car buying experience, hands down. They were fast, professional, efficient, and very knowledgeable. I was in and out of the dealership in less than 1.5 hours. The car was professionally detailed and the quality that you'd come to expect from a dealership the quality of Land Rover. I had no doubt that buying a car from Land Rover Alexandria would provide nothing but the highest quality available, and they didn't let me down. I wouldn't hesitate to start with Amanda, Amy, and the rest of LRA team for my next purchase.

Bishop and Pastor Poindexter

by from Fort Washington, Md. |

Working with Amy from Land Rover was a pleasant experience. This is our 3rd vehicle purchased and out of all the dealerships, this by far has superseded any other experience. Amy was extremely patient and did not hesitate to go over every detail of the purchase. She made sure we were comfortable with our decision and followed up to see if we had any questions about the operation of the vehicle.

Great service advisor "Steve Lindsey"

by from Waldorf, Maryland |

I own a 2008 Range Rover sport that I purchased in 2012 from Land Rover of Alexandria and serviced there.I never had a problem that they did not either address or resolve immediately I have always been happy with my service advisor Steve Lindsey and the service that has been done to my RRS. I highly recommend him.