Land Rover Alexandria

2712 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314

New 888-419-0692 New 888-419-0692
Used 888-214-4866 Used 888-214-4866
Service 877-347-3192 Service 877-347-3192

We look forward to serving all of your Land Rover needs!

Buying experience

by from Gambrills MD. |

Totally hassle free purchase . No pressure sales people . I really enjoy my visit to this dealer ship. From sales man to financing was so smooth and informative .

Great Experience!!

by from Fairfax, VA |

We were shopping for a reliable and luxury SUV. Mr. Appah, from Alexandria Land Rover reached out to us, and scheduled us a test drive according to our busy schedule. Even thought, they did not have what we were looking for in stock in the dealer at the time, Mr. Appah, assisted us to build one with exactly what we need, and the vehicle arrived earlier than we expected. When we got there to pick up our Ranger Rover, the finance manager had already prepared everything ready for us, and did not push us to buy any extra service, which we did not need. She just nicely explained all the pros and cons of each option to us, and let us make our decision. In and out within 30 minutes, and it is definitely a "stress-free" car shopping experience!! Highly recommend!!

Sales and experience

by from Springfield, VA |

Recently bought a Discovery Sport from this dealership. Sales was professional and couteous. Was willing to work out a fair price. Selection was great for end of year. Dealership was clean and had amenities while we waited. No pressure, and attention to detail were there strong points. Thank you to your staff.

Range Rover Purchase

by from Vienna, VA |

Excellent from the start. I had to order the car, and communication was excellent during the few weeks it took to get the vehicle. I told them I was in a hurry on the pick up date, and they had all the paperwork ready for me to sign, I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. The car is a dream, they did a fantastic job. Thanks!!!

Karen Moll

by from Alexandria, VA |

My whole experience was amazing!! Everyone involved in the purchase of my new car was outstanding. My salesman Sam was top notch.

New Land Rover

by from Herndon, Virginia |

Thank you Land Rover, it was wonderful working with Sam, Purcell and Dewayu. Thanks again Gina : )

Amy was outstanding.

by from Alexandria VA |

Amy was outstanding. She made the buying experience extremely easy and friendly

Dwight Taylor

by from Stafford Va |

Doesn't get any easier. Walked in knowing I was buying a Range Rover. Salesman gave me the down and dirty on each model and made his suggestions. I told them what I expected for my trade, they were very close. I picked the car of choice, Sent the wife by to eyeball the purchase the next day. Financing was arranged before I could get back to sign the papers with a nice low rate. Luxury cars with luxury service. Stop by and see Larry.

Sam at Land Rover Alexandria is great!

by from Alexandria VA |

I was looking for a brand new Range Rover, and being from Alexandria I went to the Duke Street store. A friend of mine recommended Sam. Sam explained that there was a 3-4 month wait for a new one but that he would call me if anything comes in. After 2 days, Sam called me because he just got 2015 with only a few hundred miles on it. It was the car I wanted. We did the deal in about 30 minutes, nobody tried to sell me a bunch of stuff I didn't want or need, and he went over all the features on the car and off I went to my son's birthday party, making it on time. Sam is great to work with....he's been there for 15 years and knows Range Rovers. Plus, he's a good guy! I highly recommend Sam and Land Rover Alexandria.

usedcar shopping

by from springfield va |

Best car shopping experience I have had in over 40 years Great staff from sales to finance Would highly recommend and will shop here again Thanks guys