Land Rover Alexandria

2712 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314

New 888-419-0692
Used 888-214-4866
Service 877-347-3192

We look forward to serving all of your Land Rover needs!

Amy was GREAT!

by from Washington, DC |

I came in looking for a very hard to find V6 Range Rover Sport. By the end of the week I was walking out with one. Amy was great and very helpful. I can't count how many test drives we went on. Also, Sam took us on their track, which was really cool!

Outstanding Service, Sales Guide, Staff

by from Ft Washington, MD |

Tom Bohlin and staff provide outstanding service through out the entire selection, buying, etc. process.

DAVE is always great !!!!!

by from Bowie, MD |

This is my second range rover sport that I currently have---runs so good. All my scheduled appointments are on time and professionally handled right from the beginning to the time it is done. More kudos to DAVE; he is highly professional. He patiently takes time to answer all my service questions and offer classic recommendations which are always important and helpful for decision making purposes. Every staff that I have encountered is very professional, especially, the secretary/receptionist. She is always full of smiles which brightens the day.

Amanda and Amy are AWESOME

by from Lexington Park, MD |

I purchased a 2008 BMW 550i from Land Rover Alexandria and it was the best car buying experience that I've ever had. Being retired Navy, I've moved around a lot and purchased more that 12 cares in my life time, Amy, Amanda, and the Land Rover Alexandria team beat all my other car buying experience, hands down. They were fast, professional, efficient, and very knowledgeable. I was in and out of the dealership in less than 1.5 hours. The car was professionally detailed and the quality that you'd come to expect from a dealership the quality of Land Rover. I had no doubt that buying a car from Land Rover Alexandria would provide nothing but the highest quality available, and they didn't let me down. I wouldn't hesitate to start with Amanda, Amy, and the rest of LRA team for my next purchase.

Bishop and Pastor Poindexter

by from Fort Washington, Md. |

Working with Amy from Land Rover was a pleasant experience. This is our 3rd vehicle purchased and out of all the dealerships, this by far has superseded any other experience. Amy was extremely patient and did not hesitate to go over every detail of the purchase. She made sure we were comfortable with our decision and followed up to see if we had any questions about the operation of the vehicle.

Great service advisor "Steve Lindsey"

by from Waldorf, Maryland |

I own a 2008 Range Rover sport that I purchased in 2012 from Land Rover of Alexandria and serviced there.I never had a problem that they did not either address or resolve immediately I have always been happy with my service advisor Steve Lindsey and the service that has been done to my RRS. I highly recommend him.

Used Car Purchase

by from Ashburn, VA |

The people there were fantastic. They were professional and made the buying process easy. I purchased a used vehicle at Land Rover Alexandria and would recommend them to anyone.

Just bought my third Landrover! Love it.

by from Lost River, WV |

I have been using Alexandria Landrover since 2000 and have never had a problem that they did not either address or resolve immediately. I have owned and serviced three Landrover's with them and have always been happy with the service. I just bought a new LR4 and could not be more pleased with its performance and the customer service and quick response I got from Tim Bohlin. I highly recommend him. I sell real estate part-time in the Appalachian Mountains in WV and have to traverse some crazy, steep, rocky mountain roads in all weather conditions and often times find myself off-roading to get to a specific property and Landrover vehicles have always gotten me there. I have yet to get stuck in the snow, dirt or mud!!!!

Great services ,clean facilities

by from Falls church ,va |

I am happy with my car ,nice manager ,very nice sale men (Mr Larry) fast services ,cheap price ,,,Larry very helpful ,great services ,clean facilities,,,they have soda ,coffe for customers ,,I will buy more in futures ,,and tell with my friend know ,,thanks Amanda and Mr Larry

Never been more impressed with a service dept !

by from Washington, DC |

I have never been more impressed with a service department. While the dealership is small, their service center and customer service is better than I have experienced with the big dealerships. They were incredibly attentive and upfront about the cost of repairs, any other repairs that might be needed, and were in constant contact with me to let me know the status of my repairs. I enjoyed them so much, I hate that they sell such reliable cars that I won't (hopefully) be spending more time with them. I live in DC and the service at Land Rover Alexandria is worth the drive (even in rush hour traffic)!

Great Service Every Time

by from Waldorf, MD |

This is my second Land Rover/Range Rover and I have used this dealer for service on both vehicles. Customer service is always great. I remember when the loaner vehicle program was only for certain services that took longer than a day, now you get a loaner even if your vehicle will be ready the same evening. Just great and very accommodating. Everyone is friendly and helpful. They could lean a little bit on the labor fees, but overall this is a great place to have service done properly, correctly and timely. They really do care.