Land Rover Alexandria

2712 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314

New 888-419-0692
Used 888-214-4866
Service 877-347-3192

We look forward to serving all of your Land Rover needs!

Great Service Every Time

by from Waldorf, MD |

This is my second Land Rover/Range Rover and I have used this dealer for service on both vehicles. Customer service is always great. I remember when the loaner vehicle program was only for certain services that took longer than a day, now you get a loaner even if your vehicle will be ready the same evening. Just great and very accommodating. Everyone is friendly and helpful. They could lean a little bit on the labor fees, but overall this is a great place to have service done properly, correctly and timely. They really do care.

2nd Land Rover purchase from Land Rover Alexandria

by from Rural Maryland |

I bought my first Land Rover (a Discovery II) in 2001 from Land Rover Alexandria. I bought my second truck, (LR4) from them last week. I've taken my Land Rover for service there, so I feel I can speak to that aspect as well. I'm happy to say that my buying and service experiences have been excellent. We have some specific aspects of our servicing that needs special attention, and the service department has always accommodated us without fuss, often procuring our materials outside their shop. The latest purchase was facilitated by our sales guide, Gian, and Sales Manager, Amanda. They are both fabulous to work with and without question went the extra mile to help us get the deal done. No pressure, always helpful and informative. I'd recommend Land Rover Alexandria to anyone without reservation.

Outstanding Service!

by from Alexandria VA |

I took my fiancÚs Range Rover Sport here twice now for service. Both times Steve helped me and both times he was professional, welcoming, and took the time to explain in detail what was goin on with the vehicle. I truly appreciate his work ethic. I also appreciate Land Rover providing a terrific loaner vehicle every time. This service station is part of the reason why we own and will continue to own a Land Rover vehicle. It's not just the vehicle it's the entire experience of owning it. Thank you Steve!

First Service on my Evoque

by from Alexandria Va. |

An all around excellent service experience. A team effort and clear commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Thank you.

Average Experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

Fairly easy to deal with minimal sales pressure or hawking while looking. Two issues: Was told the LR2 had front sensors which it does not; handoff from salesperson to sales processing was sloppy and unorganized which was frustrating. Specific things lost in the handoff included accounting for my deposit in closing out the sale and being completely forgotten about for at least 40 minutes when I thought they were working on something for me. In all an average experience.

Very Smooth Transaction

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I sent an email asking about a car that was just listed on the website. Larry McClung replied and answered all my questions and sent over additional photographs of the car. They sent a car to pick me up at the office so that I could test drive. All went well, absolutely no pressure, answered all questions I had and shared his experiences with a similar model. When realizing I had been waiting a very long time for the finance and leasing manager, who was involved with another client, Joseph Dizon stepped in and completed the process for me, and I was on the way home with my car.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Arlington, VA |

My service manager, Chad, is exceptional. I have worked with him many years and I have been extremely satisfied with his professionalism, timely communication, and overall management of my service on my Land Rover. When I drop my vehicle off and pick it up everyone is friendly and service is timely. I trust Chad's explanation and guidance on getting my vehicle fixed and back on the road. The entire team at Alexandria LandRover is great to work with. Thank you!

Excellent experience @ LR Alexandria (Gian B.)

by from Alexandria VA |

I was servicing my 2006 Range Rover Sport when I spoke with Gian Bojanovich, sales at Land Rover Alexandria. I mentioned I would be interested in buying another RR Sport if it met a very strict criteria. I gave him a list of multiple things that I wanted and it would literally be a needle in a haystack to find. Over the next two-three weeks Gian B. continue to keep me informed as new inventory arrived and trade ins were taken in. By the third week he found it. The year, model, color, mileage, and interior. He was diligently searching for the perfect car and FOUND IT! The experience is something you will not find in another dealership and very happy with my new purchase. Highly recommend Gian Bojanovich and the staff at Land Rover Alexandria.

Truly Exceptional!

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

When I first arrived at Land Rover Alexandria the first thing that struck me was the customer service, selection and how clean the facility was. I visited at least three other Land Rover Dealerships in the area and none made me feel like I was going to be a potential purchaser of a high end vehicle. Brandi Senenig worked with me back in April of 2013 when I mentioned that I would be in the market for a possible 2013 Sport late in the year. Other dealerships would have waved that suggestion off and never given me a second look (*another dealership did so I am speaking from experience). Not only did Brandi follow up with me every six weeks or so but also bought to my attention that the new 2014 RR Sport would be available around the Christmas holiday. I had not seen the new version but once I did.. easy choice to wait! Brandi called me early fall to see if I was available to come in and test drive the 2014 and I was hooked!! Finally, Dec 26th I had one to call my own. Brandi was sensational throughout the whole process *service with a smile*... If you are in the market for ANY of the Land Rover models or just would like information about Land Rover I would suggest stopping by to see Brandi and the Land Rover Alexandria Team. You will not be disappointed.

Car purchase

by from Alexandria, Va |

Just bought a Range Rover Sport from then. Larry, my sales guide, was both superb and fair. It was a painless experience, not what I had feared at all.