Land Rover Alexandria

2712 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314

New 888-419-0692
Used 888-214-4866
Service 877-347-3192

We look forward to serving all of your Land Rover needs!

Used Car Purchase

by from Ashburn, VA |

The people there were fantastic. They were professional and made the buying process easy. I purchased a used vehicle at Land Rover Alexandria and would recommend them to anyone.

Just bought my third Landrover! Love it.

by from Lost River, WV |

I have been using Alexandria Landrover since 2000 and have never had a problem that they did not either address or resolve immediately. I have owned and serviced three Landrover's with them and have always been happy with the service. I just bought a new LR4 and could not be more pleased with its performance and the customer service and quick response I got from Tim Bohlin. I highly recommend him. I sell real estate part-time in the Appalachian Mountains in WV and have to traverse some crazy, steep, rocky mountain roads in all weather conditions and often times find myself off-roading to get to a specific property and Landrover vehicles have always gotten me there. I have yet to get stuck in the snow, dirt or mud!!!!

Great services ,clean facilities

by from Falls church ,va |

I am happy with my car ,nice manager ,very nice sale men (Mr Larry) fast services ,cheap price ,,,Larry very helpful ,great services ,clean facilities,,,they have soda ,coffe for customers ,,I will buy more in futures ,,and tell with my friend know ,,thanks Amanda and Mr Larry

Never been more impressed with a service dept !

by from Washington, DC |

I have never been more impressed with a service department. While the dealership is small, their service center and customer service is better than I have experienced with the big dealerships. They were incredibly attentive and upfront about the cost of repairs, any other repairs that might be needed, and were in constant contact with me to let me know the status of my repairs. I enjoyed them so much, I hate that they sell such reliable cars that I won't (hopefully) be spending more time with them. I live in DC and the service at Land Rover Alexandria is worth the drive (even in rush hour traffic)!

Great Service Every Time

by from Waldorf, MD |

This is my second Land Rover/Range Rover and I have used this dealer for service on both vehicles. Customer service is always great. I remember when the loaner vehicle program was only for certain services that took longer than a day, now you get a loaner even if your vehicle will be ready the same evening. Just great and very accommodating. Everyone is friendly and helpful. They could lean a little bit on the labor fees, but overall this is a great place to have service done properly, correctly and timely. They really do care.

2nd Land Rover purchase from Land Rover Alexandria

by from Rural Maryland |

I bought my first Land Rover (a Discovery II) in 2001 from Land Rover Alexandria. I bought my second truck, (LR4) from them last week. I've taken my Land Rover for service there, so I feel I can speak to that aspect as well. I'm happy to say that my buying and service experiences have been excellent. We have some specific aspects of our servicing that needs special attention, and the service department has always accommodated us without fuss, often procuring our materials outside their shop. The latest purchase was facilitated by our sales guide, Gian, and Sales Manager, Amanda. They are both fabulous to work with and without question went the extra mile to help us get the deal done. No pressure, always helpful and informative. I'd recommend Land Rover Alexandria to anyone without reservation.

Outstanding Service!

by from Alexandria VA |

I took my fiancÚs Range Rover Sport here twice now for service. Both times Steve helped me and both times he was professional, welcoming, and took the time to explain in detail what was goin on with the vehicle. I truly appreciate his work ethic. I also appreciate Land Rover providing a terrific loaner vehicle every time. This service station is part of the reason why we own and will continue to own a Land Rover vehicle. It's not just the vehicle it's the entire experience of owning it. Thank you Steve!

First Service on my Evoque

by from Alexandria Va. |

An all around excellent service experience. A team effort and clear commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Thank you.

Average Experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

Fairly easy to deal with minimal sales pressure or hawking while looking. Two issues: Was told the LR2 had front sensors which it does not; handoff from salesperson to sales processing was sloppy and unorganized which was frustrating. Specific things lost in the handoff included accounting for my deposit in closing out the sale and being completely forgotten about for at least 40 minutes when I thought they were working on something for me. In all an average experience.

Very Smooth Transaction

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I sent an email asking about a car that was just listed on the website. Larry McClung replied and answered all my questions and sent over additional photographs of the car. They sent a car to pick me up at the office so that I could test drive. All went well, absolutely no pressure, answered all questions I had and shared his experiences with a similar model. When realizing I had been waiting a very long time for the finance and leasing manager, who was involved with another client, Joseph Dizon stepped in and completed the process for me, and I was on the way home with my car.