Land Rover Alexandria

2712 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314

New 888-419-0692
Used 888-214-4866
Service 877-347-3192

We look forward to serving all of your Land Rover needs!

Service Department

by from Washington, DC |

I took my 2010 Range Rover for new breaks. I was extremely satisfied with the communication, explanation and timely work. In addition they were able to answer all of questions regarding some other functions with the truck. Thank you LandRover of Alexandria for your amazing work!

Very Pleased With Land Rover Of Alexandria

by from Alexandria,Va |

Bridget is an exceptional Sales Guide! This is my second car that she helped me purchase from Land Rover and now I am a loyal customer for life. Everybody there is very helpful and is always willing to pitch in when needed. They truly work as a team to make sure the buyers experience is a great one. Buying a car can be a bit overwhelming but Bridget helped walk me through the entire purchase including taking time after the sale to give me a tutorial on all the features in the car. With both purchases I've made with them, I traded in my previous car and both times after doing much research and checking around with other dealerships, Land Rover Of Alexandria gave me the most money for my trade in, by far. If you are in the market for a Range Rover or for a pre owned car, I highly recommend you go to Land Rover Of Alexandria and ask for Bridget.

Inspection and 32K mile check for Evoque

by from Alexandria, VA |

My experience was excellent in all the above, which included a quick description of my needs and your services, a fast in and out with a loaner vehicle and very pleasant interactions with all members of the team. My vehicle had it's inspection and service and an additional request to determine the heating operation in the rear seating area in a day's time. The vehicle was finished, washed, vacuumed and cleaned for pick up that evening. Chad was aware of everything needed, advised me of the service and price, which did not change, and facilitated my requests. All with a pleasant and positive stance. Thanks.

Chad Jamerson (Service)

by from Reston, VA |

The only reason I stay at this dealship, is really because of Chad Jamerson. Chad has always been very friendly and helpful. Chad has always gone out of his way to assist me with issues that have occured. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking to service a LandRover. He has been able to keep me loyal to the dealership. Thanks again, Chad!!!!

Best Dealership Experience Ever!

by from Alexandria, VA |

From the initial contact, through purchase, dealer-installed accessories, and now a year's worth of maintenance, I'm thrilled with Land Rover of Alexandria! Great people, fair pricing (read- value), and they get it right, the first time, every time. I've never been this happy with a car-buying experience and the follow-on care - the team there is the best!

Buy you car from Tim Bohlin!!

by from Ashburn, VA |

Tim is an exceptional Sales Guide. Tim worked with me in May on a Range Rover Sport. My wife and I thought it would be best if we waited. As a true professional, Tim kept in contact about specials the Centre was running on Range Rovers. Last month he called and said the have fantastic lease rates on Evoque's. We were in the market for a new SUV for some time. Tim got me the most money for my trade. The lease term is affordable, and it was a enjoyable buying experience. See Tim for your next purchase.

Excellent Service Department

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Recently I was introduced to the Alexandria Land Rover dealership after having been treated very poorly at the Annapolis dealership. I was introduced to Steve Lindsey upon scheduling the appointment. I own a 2006 LR3 which was purchased at another dealership. Upon meeting Steve, I found his level of service to be outstanding and had an immediate feel of trust while dealing with him. Here's that catch, the diagnosis of my vehicles issues were so problematic and cost prohibitive that I decided to trade the car in but his (and those in the shop along with the service manager) attention to detail and thorough analysis earned my trust and I felt a great case study of how to capture trust and a customer should be treated. Steve and the service department at Land Rover ended up doing only the work that would allow me to drive the car off the lot which was minimal, but encouraged me to strongly consider not only another Land Rover as a replacement as I would be certain that the Alexandria dealership would be a source of a trusted standard of care, but to buy from this dealership.

excellent support & communication

by from Arlington, A |

The responsiveness and support provided to me was outstanding. Even without an appointment my issue was addressed immediately and because of availability of parts and troubleshooting the problem, the actual repair took place over several days-but the communication was excellent (by Dave the service rep and Mike performing the repair) and gave me comfort that the issue would be resolved to my satisfaction as quickly as possible. I appreciated very much their service.

Outstanding Service

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

Steve and the rest of the staff are outstanding! They are knowledgable, friendly, and responsive.

Service Dept and Extended Warranty

by from Alexandria |

Clarity is critical. A consumer just wants straightforward, honest and direct information - even if its bad news. Lack of clarity raises suspicion. The service rep simply can't hem and haw about whether the extended warranty does or does not cover a particular repair. If he doesn't know the answer, get it! Its that simple. Someone has to know the answer. Don't tell me that I have to pay for an inspection and that the repair may or may not be covered. Experiences like this is why the industry has a bad reputation.