Land Rover Alexandria

2712 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314

New 888-419-0692
Used 888-214-4866
Service 877-347-3192

We look forward to serving all of your Land Rover needs!

Great customer sevice!

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Tim Bohlin is the Best. Very patient and responsive! He left no stone unturned in the search to find the exact vehicle I was looking for. I appreciate the care and service he gave me, and I would recomend him to anyone. Thank you Tim Bohlin!

Land Rover Alexandria responded to this review

November 19, 2013

Thank you so much for such a great review!

A Better Land Rover Dealer

by from Chevy Chase, MD |

I purchased a new 2013 LR4 from Land Rover Alexandria. This is my second Land Rover purchase and, after a poor experience with the dealer closest to my home, I decided to do some research into other dealers. I found that Land Rover Alexandria was worth the extra drive because they are simply a better dealer than most. Their inventory selection was strong, the sales staff were helpful and they did what they said they would do. Anyone looking for a new Land Rover should visit Land Rover Alexandria.

Disappointed

by from Portsmouth, VA |

Contacted LR of Alexandria RE a used BMW Station Wagon. Received a follow up call within 24 hrs, which was great and what I would have expected. The price was fair and wasn't being negotiated. However, I was asking the sales person to arrange for financing options BEFORE making the 3 hr trip to get there to determine whether my negative equity in my current Mercedes would render the trade not worth the loss. The tone changed, and suddenly I could tell the sales person didn't feel the sale was worth the work. She told me she would call me back the following day with the information. I'm still waiting for the call a week later (hypothetically, of course...). Overall, not impressed with the service, which is a shame because my husband's a surgeon and I change cars more than once a year. Their loss. Because of this experience, I won't be working with this dealer in the future. Of this, I am certain. LWCPHD

Excellent service and straight talk

by from Gainesville va |

Very happy with my buying experience. No hassles, got good car at a good price. Would like to do business again

Great Experience

by from Alexandria |

Having looked a literally 30 different cars and trucks over the last year and getting close to a few different SUVs on a couple of occasions, I decided to drive one of the few vehicles that I had never driven before - a Land Rover. Without hesitation, I went to Alexandria Land Rover and was paired with Brandi - hands down the best salesperson of I ever bought a vehicle from. She knew the product - and LR4 - like the back of her hand, but let the truck sell itself over the course of a long test drive that included a significant side trip to let my wife see it. Decided to buy the truck on the spot, but it was late, so I was back the next evening after work. No fuss, no hard sales, a very fair price and trade in, none the typical after sale selling of coats and under coats. Out like the breeze. Very happy with the truck since and recommend the whole team there, especially Brandi and Amanda very highly.

Brandi Sensenig at Land Rover Alexandria

by from Alexandria, VA |

We recently bought a Land Rover at Land Rover Alexandria and we are happy with Brandi's service. She is very professional and knowledgeable about the car we bought. She is also very friendly and patience. When it comes to negotiation, she really did fight to her manager for us. We couldn't be happier with her service. I highly recommend Brandi Sensenig at Land Rover Alexandria if you are looking a great car and great service.

Couldn't have asked for anything more...

by from Falls Church, VA |

Could not be happier with my purchase, my experience and my time spent at this dealership. They were friendly, attentive and more than willing to be patient with a new buyer!

Wonderful experience purchasing my first car!

by from Washington, DC |

Tim Bohlin and Amanda Sisk made buying my first care utterly painless. As someone who knows very little about cars, they were able to not only steer me in the right direction, but also make sure that I understood what was going on and how to get the most out of my new Range Rover. Thanks again!

Tim & Amanda

by from Alexandria, VA |

I worked with Tim to find the perfect car for me. He was excellent! Very knowledgeable, friendly, and patient with me. He and his manager Amanda made the buying process SO much easier! I love my new car and would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone who asks.

Brandi Sensenig was great!

by from Alexandria, VA |

I purchased a new Evoque from Brandi Sensenig at the Alexandria Land Rover dealership. The Evoque is an incredible car and Brandi made the process simple and easy. Plus she follows up on a regular basis to make sure everything is going well and if I have any questions regarding the Evoque. If you are looking to purchase an SUV, you should consider a Range Rover / Land Rover and ask for Brandi.