Land Rover Alexandria

2712 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314

New 888-419-0692
Used 888-214-4866
Service 877-347-3192

We look forward to serving all of your Land Rover needs!

Best Dealership Experience Ever!

by from Alexandria, VA |

From the initial contact, through purchase, dealer-installed accessories, and now a year's worth of maintenance, I'm thrilled with Land Rover of Alexandria! Great people, fair pricing (read- value), and they get it right, the first time, every time. I've never been this happy with a car-buying experience and the follow-on care - the team there is the best!

Buy you car from Tim Bohlin!!

by from Ashburn, VA |

Tim is an exceptional Sales Guide. Tim worked with me in May on a Range Rover Sport. My wife and I thought it would be best if we waited. As a true professional, Tim kept in contact about specials the Centre was running on Range Rovers. Last month he called and said the have fantastic lease rates on Evoque's. We were in the market for a new SUV for some time. Tim got me the most money for my trade. The lease term is affordable, and it was a enjoyable buying experience. See Tim for your next purchase.

Excellent Service Department

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Recently I was introduced to the Alexandria Land Rover dealership after having been treated very poorly at the Annapolis dealership. I was introduced to Steve Lindsey upon scheduling the appointment. I own a 2006 LR3 which was purchased at another dealership. Upon meeting Steve, I found his level of service to be outstanding and had an immediate feel of trust while dealing with him. Here's that catch, the diagnosis of my vehicles issues were so problematic and cost prohibitive that I decided to trade the car in but his (and those in the shop along with the service manager) attention to detail and thorough analysis earned my trust and I felt a great case study of how to capture trust and a customer should be treated. Steve and the service department at Land Rover ended up doing only the work that would allow me to drive the car off the lot which was minimal, but encouraged me to strongly consider not only another Land Rover as a replacement as I would be certain that the Alexandria dealership would be a source of a trusted standard of care, but to buy from this dealership.

excellent support & communication

by from Arlington, A |

The responsiveness and support provided to me was outstanding. Even without an appointment my issue was addressed immediately and because of availability of parts and troubleshooting the problem, the actual repair took place over several days-but the communication was excellent (by Dave the service rep and Mike performing the repair) and gave me comfort that the issue would be resolved to my satisfaction as quickly as possible. I appreciated very much their service.

Outstanding Service

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

Steve and the rest of the staff are outstanding! They are knowledgable, friendly, and responsive.

Service Dept and Extended Warranty

by from Alexandria |

Clarity is critical. A consumer just wants straightforward, honest and direct information - even if its bad news. Lack of clarity raises suspicion. The service rep simply can't hem and haw about whether the extended warranty does or does not cover a particular repair. If he doesn't know the answer, get it! Its that simple. Someone has to know the answer. Don't tell me that I have to pay for an inspection and that the repair may or may not be covered. Experiences like this is why the industry has a bad reputation.

Great customer sevice!

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Tim Bohlin is the Best. Very patient and responsive! He left no stone unturned in the search to find the exact vehicle I was looking for. I appreciate the care and service he gave me, and I would recomend him to anyone. Thank you Tim Bohlin!

Land Rover Alexandria responded to this review

November 19, 2013

Thank you so much for such a great review!

A Better Land Rover Dealer

by from Chevy Chase, MD |

I purchased a new 2013 LR4 from Land Rover Alexandria. This is my second Land Rover purchase and, after a poor experience with the dealer closest to my home, I decided to do some research into other dealers. I found that Land Rover Alexandria was worth the extra drive because they are simply a better dealer than most. Their inventory selection was strong, the sales staff were helpful and they did what they said they would do. Anyone looking for a new Land Rover should visit Land Rover Alexandria.

Disappointed

by from Portsmouth, VA |

Contacted LR of Alexandria RE a used BMW Station Wagon. Received a follow up call within 24 hrs, which was great and what I would have expected. The price was fair and wasn't being negotiated. However, I was asking the sales person to arrange for financing options BEFORE making the 3 hr trip to get there to determine whether my negative equity in my current Mercedes would render the trade not worth the loss. The tone changed, and suddenly I could tell the sales person didn't feel the sale was worth the work. She told me she would call me back the following day with the information. I'm still waiting for the call a week later (hypothetically, of course...). Overall, not impressed with the service, which is a shame because my husband's a surgeon and I change cars more than once a year. Their loss. Because of this experience, I won't be working with this dealer in the future. Of this, I am certain. LWCPHD

Excellent service and straight talk

by from Gainesville va |

Very happy with my buying experience. No hassles, got good car at a good price. Would like to do business again