Riverside Mitsubishi - Kia

Used 888-550-5639
Service 888-739-1754

Fleet/Internet Sales Department is Great

by from Riverside, CA |

After spending several weeks researching new car pricing, obtaining several internet quotes, contacting & going to several dealerships of various makes/models and having to put up with the beehives of overbearing salesmen swarming around us as we stepped onto their lots, my wife and I were just about at our wits-end and had become very disenchanted over these experiences. We put up with the typical low-ball offers for our trade-in, price jacking of the internet quotes, lies & imposition of additional fees/options and a general lack of good faith bargaining & professionalism. Some of these encounters turned us completely away from a very popular manufacturer all together. I won't mention a HONDA dealership in RIVERSIDE by name, as that would be unscrupulous. Last week we received an email & call from Cesar Gonzalez, the Fleet/Internet Director for Riverside Kia, in response to an inquiry we made. I explained what we were looking for, previous prices we were quoted from other dealers and the hassles we had been putting up with for quite some time. He was understanding and assured us that we wouldn't get that from him or the Internet sales department at Riverside Kia. He even added that he felt they may be able to match and/or beat some of the internet quotes we had from elsewhere. There was no sense of pressure in this call and he was very professional, courteous and reassuring, so we made an appointment. We arrived at Riverside Kia before Cesar and met with his partner Lauren Stanley (Fleet/Internet sales). She called & notified Cesar we were there and they agreed to have Lauren work with us until his arrival. Lauren, like Cesar, was very friendly, professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Most of all we had no sense of pressure from her either. She found the 2014 Kia Optima EX with the color & trim we wanted and simply asked us what we wanted to pay for it. I handed her a price quote obtained through Edmunds and said anything at or near invoice. She came back with a figure less than $300 over invoice, which seemed very fair and reasonable. We then went on a test drive with Lauren, who demonstrated her knowledge of the vehicle and all of its features by answering all of our questions. When we got back, we agreed to purchase. Cesar arrived and picked up the ball with the paperwork. Kudos to Lauren Stanley & Cesar Gonzalez (Fleet/Internet Sales) of Riverside Kia for your professionalism, courtesy & fairness, by making our new car purchase very painless. We drove away in our new car feeling content and without regret.

Honest dealer

by from Fontana, ca |

They gave me my money back and I returned my car. Not their fault at all but they helped me out because of my situation. I owe you guys.