DARCARS Ford Kia Lanham

9020 Lanham Severn Rd, Lanham, MD 20706

New 866-901-2427
Used 866-790-8917
Service 866-982-1470

See what it's like to love your dealership.

Awesome Experience!

by from Clarksville, MD |

I recently purchased a 2013 Kia Sorento from the DARCARS Ford Kia Dealership in Lanham, MD. There are Kia dealerships that are closer to my home, but based on various recommendations from friends, I decided to check out DARCARS in Lanham. I certainly am glad that I did. This was a great car buying experience! The team at DARCARS is excellent...very knowledgeable and helpful, friendly and professional....probably one of the best sales teams I have come in contact with. Mike in sales is fantastic. He took his time to explain all of the features in my new Sorento and truly made this an enjoyable experience, which is not always the case at other dealerships. My Kia is great...absolutely love the car and so happy I made the decision to buy a Kia. Very well made car, great features and the warranty is definitely an added bonus.

The Perfect Buying Experience

by from Nazareth, PA |

Armen from DarCars was the best. We communicated via email because of my busy freelance life and within a day we had an amazing deal on a new Kia Soul. No games, no surprises, no typically car salesmen stuff. It was like talking to a friend. When I went to my local dealers in PA, they told me he was lying about the price he could give me. When I drove down, it was very clear that a process that only took 40 minutes to complete, this dealership is no joke. I wish they had all the makes of cars to sell so people could buy cars the way it is supposed to be. Simple, no gimmicks & a extremely great price. Cheers to DarCars Kia Lanham. Honestly, this dealership has a buyer for life.

July 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Zachary! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Love this place

by from Tampa, FL |

Bought a new kia and it was the bomb.com I would recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car.

July 21, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, James! Enjoy your beautiful new Kia!

3rd time buying a car from darcars!!

by from District Heights,Md |

I bought a car from Abu, it was actually the third buying experience my mom and I have had with him. She purchased my first car a Ford Focus , her second and the third I purchased. So needless to say he is a great sales man! I requested a 2013 Hyundai Sonata from another dealership but when I arrived the car wasn't available. However Abu thought ahead and brought in another Hyundai in the color I secretly REALLY wanted. I took one look and knew that was it. I received a great deal and Marcel in the finance department took great care of me. I will definitely go back to Darcars in the future, hopefully Abu will be there!

March 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We hope you enjoy your beautiful new car!

Outstanding Experience!!!!!

by from Mechanicsville, Maryland |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2015 Kia Optima last week from the Lanham location. After being dissatisfied from a previous dealership,we decided to give Darcars a try. My husband called and we were pleasantly surprised with the service and quote we received over the phone from Constantine. We decided then to drive to this location because we had very high hopes and the Customer service first impression was already very pleasing. We are so glad we decided to drive out of our way to this location.From the moment we walked through the door until leaving the finance dept we had an awesome experience!!! Everyone was so friendly and welcomed us with a smile!!!! We would especially like to thank our sales consultant Marcus Rountree. He took care of us every step of our buying process!! very knowledgeable, courteous, and loves what he does. Making the customer happy and ensuring that their buying experience is awesome and a enjoyable one!!!! He made absolutely sure we purchased the car we loved!!!!! made sure we had a big smile on our face when we saw our brand new kia. I Loved It !!! I would definitely recommend this location and Marcus to anyone who's looking to purchase a vehicle or a Kia here. Thank you Marcel in finance for making sure the process was pain free!! You rock!!! Thanks to Everyone involved in our new car buying process.

Painless transaction. Thank you!

by from Annapolis, MD |

The salesman at DARCARS was excellent. Marcus Rountree is very knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and friendly He took his time to explain all of the features in my new 2014 Escape. I would definitely recommend working with Marcus.

Norman Tabb

by from Riverdale |

I just like to say Thank you to Ms Samuella Betts , for a outstanding job.. She was so pleasant to my Wife and I , since we walk through the door of this Dealership. My family & I will definitely recommend DarcarsFord and Kia . We are enjoying our new Kia Optima .. Thank You.

Grate service, ms. Samuella betts!

by from Silver spring md |

I had an excellent treatment at the darcars ford Kia in lanham I was looking for a ford car & am so glad I bought this car the sales person was, ms Samuella betts she was so nice to me & she patiently waited for me. it was so late, when I got there but she took her time & attended to me. I love my new car, she was honest the same price she told me on the phone is the same price I got the car for and that was satisfactory. These are the type of sales person u want to deal with she knows her job, I was very...very satisfied. thanks again to y'all at darcars ford Kia in lanham, more especially to ms. Samuella betts!żż

Great customer service!

by from Hyattsville, MD |

I purchased a 2014 Fusion at Darcars a few weeks ago. My first Ford purchase - and am very happy so far I'd highly recommend asking for Virginia Senn or Marcus if you are shopping at this location. The process was pretty easy and all the staff were friendly. Virginia has taken the time to follow-up with several times and answer any questions that I've had. The Fusion has been a great car so far. The driver assist features are helpful - the car seems to know when both hands aren't on the steering wheel and gives an alert - hahaha. The ability to do voice commands is great. I'm accustomed to using Google Maps for directions, and the navigation system with the My Touch doesn't have the same user friendliness, accuracy (it will say addresses don't exist), or traffic updates that Google Maps does. Overall though, the My Touch system is good.

HORRENDOUS

by from winchester va |

Absolutely terrible. We went with a cash offer. Contacted abu jatta not sure of spelling 3 times no response dealt with christine very blase indicating many people were interested in the car and then she was passing us on to a used car salesman. Absolutely absurd. We were very prepared to buy. Simply wanted a deal written up so we cld make an offer. Terrible dealership. Terrible experience

Great service, friendly employees

by from Washington Dc |

I want to thank Lanham Ford for offering me many opinions, I really appreciate everything if you decide to buy a car go there and ask for Virginia she is awesome and will get the job done. Thank you Virginia and darcars.