DARCARS Ford Kia Lanham

9020 Lanham Severn Rd, Lanham, MD 20706

New 866-901-2427 New 866-901-2427
Used 866-790-8917 Used 866-790-8917
Service 866-982-1470 Service 866-982-1470

See what it's like to love your dealership.

Awesome Experience!

by from Clarksville, MD |

I recently purchased a 2013 Kia Sorento from the DARCARS Ford Kia Dealership in Lanham, MD. There are Kia dealerships that are closer to my home, but based on various recommendations from friends, I decided to check out DARCARS in Lanham. I certainly am glad that I did. This was a great car buying experience! The team at DARCARS is excellent...very knowledgeable and helpful, friendly and professional....probably one of the best sales teams I have come in contact with. Mike in sales is fantastic. He took his time to explain all of the features in my new Sorento and truly made this an enjoyable experience, which is not always the case at other dealerships. My Kia is great...absolutely love the car and so happy I made the decision to buy a Kia. Very well made car, great features and the warranty is definitely an added bonus.

Worst Car Buying Experience

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Other than the dealer that I dealt with (Alonzo), this was the worst car buying experience I have ever had. The finance team is full of incompetent liars who care nothing about the well being of the customer. I purchased 2016 Kia Sorento from this dealership and traded in my old car on December 11, 2015. The payoff for my trade has still not been paid off. The finance team actually lied to me and told me that the check was sent out on January 11, 2016 but when I called the previous bank to see if they received it today (January 20, 2016) they said they had not received it. I called Darcar's accounting office to see what was going on and was told it was being send out today! When has it ever taken so long to get a check out and why was I lied to? In addition, I told Chico, who is one of the finance members, not to use my maiden name because it wasn't my legal name and he did it anyway. This caused issues with the bank and two weeks after I purchased the vehicle, I was called back in by him to provide my social security card. He made a copy of that, my passport, and military ID. Even after that, the payoff was still not sent. When I called to inquire what was going on, I was constantly placed on hold, told I would get a call back, and was never called back. I had to keep calling back to see what was going on. I finally got fed up and contacted the finance manager, Romaine. It was pointless to talk to him because he acted as if he had no concern for what was happening. I spoke to him and he said he would take care of it and call me back but of course, that never happened. You cannot be in a management role if your main focus isn't the customer. He should find another job if he's not concerned about the issues of his customers, especially when the customer's credit is at stake (the bank has threated to report late payment to the credit bureaus even though I have not been in possession of the car for over a month). He's pretty much useless and a liability to this company. There is a huge lack of transparency at this dealership and if there's one thing I hate, it's being lied to. I will warn all friends and family about going here and I will never do business with this dealership again. Please believe I will let Kia know what kind of company they have selling their vehicles.

January 27, 2016

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback T.Nickole! We take our customer's experiences seriously to improve the service we provide. I would be happy to provide assistance and investigate more about your experience. Would you mind emailing me, Jammie Dobson at jdobson@darcars.com. Once again, thank you for connecting with us!

TITLE PROBLE!

by from Arlington VA |

I bought a 2005 MERCEDES CLK500C Vin # **********5F131697 on Sep 29th 2015 I have not received the title yet, I called the title lady she hang up on me.

January 29, 2016

Hi Mike. I am sorry to hear this. If I can help please email me directly at jdobson@DARCARS.com. Thank you.

bought a Kia Forte

by from Frederick, MD |

Best price by 1500 bucks and I checked with all local KIA dealers. All folks I dealt with were awesome and not pushy. I can only recommend.

September 9, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Claude! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Enjoy your Kia Forte!

Worst experience of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Ewing,VA |

I unfortunately bought my new F150 from this dealership. I was picked up at the airport which is ten minutes away to see my truck as I flew in with my wife. We were rushed to buy this vehicle when we got to the store as Mike Robinson never offered a test drive and proceeded to his office to start paperwork. We got to the price and noticed it was $2000 higher than quoted by another manager Constantine. We went round and round and they convinced me that I was wrong as I felt pressured because we had a 8 hour ride ahead of us for a family reunion. I did finally say that I want more time to look at the truck. Good thing because I requested a liner to be installed in which nobody thought it was important to inspect the work. There was adhesive all over the bed of the truck which took additional time to remove. Not to mention the dent and scratch on the passenger side of my 2015 F150 brand new truck! The truck was also missing a tow bar and back up camera that Constantine forgot to check for options. I reluctantly took the truck after an exhausting and very unprofessional experience. In retrospect we should of gone back to the airport and flown to our destination instead of taking the truck. What should of been an hour took 3.5 hours which also dumped us into Friday night traffic. Also Mr. Robinson didn't like my honesty on the Ford survey and decided not to send my tags to my house until I demanded they be sent. Two words....STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 21, 2015

I understand your frustration that we did not provide you with the level of service that you expect and more importantly deserve when doing business with us. Please know that we will use your feedback to improve the overall service that we provide. I would be happy to provide assistance, please contact me at jdobson@darcars.com with any further information, and I will investigate for you.

Wonderful experience

by from Lanham, Md |

I had the pleasure of working Abu (sales department) and Chico (finance department). They were both very professional and personable with great customer service. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and the experience of buying a car from this dealership. I would definitely do business with them again and refer my friends and family.

August 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Todd! Enjoy your new car!

The Perfect Buying Experience

by from Nazareth, PA |

Armen from DarCars was the best. We communicated via email because of my busy freelance life and within a day we had an amazing deal on a new Kia Soul. No games, no surprises, no typically car salesmen stuff. It was like talking to a friend. When I went to my local dealers in PA, they told me he was lying about the price he could give me. When I drove down, it was very clear that a process that only took 40 minutes to complete, this dealership is no joke. I wish they had all the makes of cars to sell so people could buy cars the way it is supposed to be. Simple, no gimmicks & a extremely great price. Cheers to DarCars Kia Lanham. Honestly, this dealership has a buyer for life.

July 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Zachary! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Love this place

by from Tampa, FL |

Bought a new kia and it was the bomb.com I would recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car.

July 21, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, James! Enjoy your beautiful new Kia!

3rd time buying a car from darcars!!

by from District Heights,Md |

I bought a car from Abu, it was actually the third buying experience my mom and I have had with him. She purchased my first car a Ford Focus , her second and the third I purchased. So needless to say he is a great sales man! I requested a 2013 Hyundai Sonata from another dealership but when I arrived the car wasn't available. However Abu thought ahead and brought in another Hyundai in the color I secretly REALLY wanted. I took one look and knew that was it. I received a great deal and Marcel in the finance department took great care of me. I will definitely go back to Darcars in the future, hopefully Abu will be there!

March 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We hope you enjoy your beautiful new car!

Outstanding Experience!!!!!

by from Mechanicsville, Maryland |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2015 Kia Optima last week from the Lanham location. After being dissatisfied from a previous dealership,we decided to give Darcars a try. My husband called and we were pleasantly surprised with the service and quote we received over the phone from Constantine. We decided then to drive to this location because we had very high hopes and the Customer service first impression was already very pleasing. We are so glad we decided to drive out of our way to this location.From the moment we walked through the door until leaving the finance dept we had an awesome experience!!! Everyone was so friendly and welcomed us with a smile!!!! We would especially like to thank our sales consultant Marcus Rountree. He took care of us every step of our buying process!! very knowledgeable, courteous, and loves what he does. Making the customer happy and ensuring that their buying experience is awesome and a enjoyable one!!!! He made absolutely sure we purchased the car we loved!!!!! made sure we had a big smile on our face when we saw our brand new kia. I Loved It !!! I would definitely recommend this location and Marcus to anyone who's looking to purchase a vehicle or a Kia here. Thank you Marcel in finance for making sure the process was pain free!! You rock!!! Thanks to Everyone involved in our new car buying process.