DARCARS Ford Kia Lanham

Service 866-982-1470

Home of the Lifetime Relationship Warranty

Awesome Experience!

by from Clarksville, MD |

I recently purchased a 2013 Kia Sorento from the DARCARS Ford Kia Dealership in Lanham, MD. There are Kia dealerships that are closer to my home, but based on various recommendations from friends, I decided to check out DARCARS in Lanham. I certainly am glad that I did. This was a great car buying experience! The team at DARCARS is excellent...very knowledgeable and helpful, friendly and professional....probably one of the best sales teams I have come in contact with. Mike in sales is fantastic. He took his time to explain all of the features in my new Sorento and truly made this an enjoyable experience, which is not always the case at other dealerships. My Kia is great...absolutely love the car and so happy I made the decision to buy a Kia. Very well made car, great features and the warranty is definitely an added bonus.

HORRENDOUS

by from winchester va |

Absolutely terrible. We went with a cash offer. Contacted abu jatta not sure of spelling 3 times no response dealt with christine very blase indicating many people were interested in the car and then she was passing us on to a used car salesman. Absolutely absurd. We were very prepared to buy. Simply wanted a deal written up so we cld make an offer. Terrible dealership. Terrible experience

Great service, friendly employees

by from Washington Dc |

I want to thank Lanham Ford for offering me many opinions, I really appreciate everything if you decide to buy a car go there and ask for Virginia she is awesome and will get the job done. Thank you Virginia and darcars.

Used car

by from Elkridge , MD |

I bought my 2011 Toyota Camry there salesperson Idrissa was very helpful and General Manager Hess Darvish made sure all the paperwork went smooth

Amazing experience! Ask for Armen in sales!

by from Virginia |

I live 3.5 hours away from this dealership, but they had the right car in their inventory. Bought a new 2013 Fusion SE in 03/14 and looking for the best deal around. Beyond getting that, Armen in sales was amazing. He answered all of my questions quickly, whether over the phone or my e-mail. He was very professional and NON-pressuring; to be honest I must have been a royal pain with all of my back and forth questions! When the day came to fly in, he drove to the airport (half an hour away) to pick me up on his day off. I told him I was on a tight schedule, but somehow we were able to properly test drive the car, go through its features top to bottom, and even went through the user manual with me! He sent all of the paperwork to me in advance with the agreed upon price so I would have plenty of time to review it before I flew in. He also made sure, being a 2013, that it was ready to go; it had 21 miles over the last year so it hadn't moved much! I brought the paperwork with me on the plane, we had a good chance to talk during the half hour drive from the airport, and I am now a very, very happy owner! The folks who processed the paperwork were friendly AND efficient. Armen ran ahead with all of my info by the time I got there to help me keep a schedule. Thank you Armen! I was a stranger to buying a car this way and you are the reason I did it.

Great Customer Service & Helpful

by from Green Bay, WI |

I went to Russ Darrow Used Cars, looking for a new SUV. Jason Freeman was my salesman and he was very helpful and always available with answers to the many questions that I had. I got a fantastic interest rate and was in and out in a timely manner. I got exactly what I was looking for, when I wanted it and a deal that was within my budget. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a reliable used car to go check out Russ Darrow in Ashwaubenon and ask for Jason Freeman.

Darcars is HORRIBLE

by from Silver Spring, MD |

They overcharge and don't back up their warranty. They ask for more money for other repairs that are not needed. They keep the vehicle for DAYS and DAYS. If you must have your vehicle everyday, do not take it for repair here! Don't look for an honest opinion either.

STAY AWAYYYYY

by from RESTON VA |

THEY HAVE CAR ONLINE INFINITI THAT LOOKS GOOD ONLINE TELL YOU SEE IT ON PERSON... HOW CAN YOU DO THIS AS NEW CAR DEALER....

This is how buying a car should be!

by from Herndon, VA |

We did our car homework before arriving for our appointment at the dealership (btw, we were an hour late, but the staff was very accommodating to us). The first thing we noticed is that every single person in the dealership was smiling. Our salesman, Armen Tangyan (Sales and Leasing Consultant), is honest, knowledgeable and personable. He was able to answer all our questions, offer additional information about the vehicle, and was "no pressure" throughout our time together. DARCARS Ford Kia had the exact car we wanted. They also gave us a fair+ value for our trade-in. Armen patiently worked with us, and we were able to agree on a good price. We cannot say enough good things about Armen - he is truly one in a million. Armen really made this a stress-free experience. We also dealt with Andrew Schultz (Gen'l Sales Mgr, all 'round great guy), Chico Chicquelo (Finance Mgr, and a true gentleman), Constantin Nicorescu (Gen'l Sales Mgr, a man of great enthusiasm and persuasion) and Michael Robinson (Sales Consultant, another all 'round great guy and good technology teacher), and, not to forget, the Receptionist, Shelita (beautiful smile), and Angela (sweet and genuine lady), who followed up with a thank-you call to us this week. We took a chance travelling to Maryland, rather than working with a dealership in Virginia, but the overwhelmingly positive reviews for DARCARS Ford in Lanham convinced us to go there. It was a smart and valuable move. We highly recommend this dealership.

Good salesman

by from Arlington Tx |

I Had A WWonderful Time With Salesman Anthony Davis , He Explained So Well About Purchasing A Car . I Will Refer Him To All Of My Peers .

disatisfied customer

by from richmond va |

I was very diappointed in this dealership, first they didn't price match a vehicule that another ford dealer had the only difference was the colors then I waited all day from the time they open to the time I was said I was approved and left and came back mind you I came from over a hundred miles away and instede of coming back to sign a deal I came back to sit some more. Me and my wife was tired hungry and exhusted and I was asked if I was putting money down on this vehicule for the 3rd time and that the bank wasn't going to finance what they origanally thought they would. From that point on I felt like I was being rail roaded.I thought I was going to have a pleasent car buying ecpereince but really the experience wasn't very pleasurable at all and I still didn't buy the car.