DARCARS Chevrolet Lanham

(5.0) 5 Reviews

7710 Annapolis Rd, Lanham, MD 20706

Best Experience at Paul Miller Honda

by from Woodland Park, NJ |

I had traded my 2011 honda accord with the 2014, and i have to say, i have purchased and leased a lot of cars before, however this experience was the best i have ever had. Our Sales man LOUIS was absolutely the best you can work with. He throughly explained every single detail on the car, the in's and out's of it. He worked really hard to get us the numbers that i wanted, and made our buying experience absolutely fast pleasant and fun. I also must say, initially i spoke to Alexandra from the internet department, and she was extremely great help which is why i went there. With the help of Louis & Alexandra, now i have my 2014 honda with an amazing experience and price. Thank you guys, you will see me again and i will make sure to send my friends and family members to you.

Awesome Dealership Makes the Difference!

by from Baltimore, MD |

We just purchased a Chevy Traverse and the staff here was awesome. We drove to Lanham from Cockeysville, MD to follow up on a car we saw on the Internet. On the way down we stopped at another dealership to look at a comparable Traverse. What a mistake! They were not helpful and we waited forever for a our salesperson. We left thinking, "typical dealership... alright let's make the hike to Lanham." The drive was sooo worth it. Farzod, Saki, Juste and the all the staff were extremely friendly and really worked to make us feel at home. We brought along our two kids and the staff were really kind and went out of their way to smile, offer some crayons or make a funny face at our 15 month old. Cars are cars and it's important to find the one you want at the right price, but the dealership experience is what decides whether the process is painful or pleasurable. This one worked for us. Friendly, relatable and easy to work with. We'll definitely consider making the hour+ trip again, when the time comes.

Jeep craze

by from Camp Springs Md. |

My sale person David Wright was the top in all aspect of my experience. I was a bit apprehensive upon walking into the dealership but, Mr. Wright and staff made me feel welcome and shared their knowledge with me of my vehicle of intrest.

Shopping online for a van for our church

by from Waldorf, MD |

The customer service at this dealership was great. Buying process went fine. According to my credit report the dealership worked out a monthly payment that I believe was fair. Our church needed a van to transport people to and from church and the dealership delivered. Yes I would recommend this dealership to others in need of a vehicle. Thank you Jammal Khan, General Sales Manager, DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge of New Carrollton for making this happen

2011 Chevrolet Camaro

by from Waldorf, MD |

Great car buying experience. All my questions were answered very quickly. My salesman, Saki Ali really worked to help me get a great deal on the car I wanted. I would definitely recommend this dealership.