Lustine Toyota Scion

Used 888-205-2951
Service 877-871-0276

Outstanding Experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Hamza Abdelaziz went above and beyond the call of duty. Best and most approachable car salesman that I ever dealt with. Emerita was very helpful and thorough too. Overall we had a great experience.

A Great Buying Experience at Lustine Toyota

by from Alexandria, va |

I never thought buying a car would be easy. at first I was met by a friendly and very professional sales associate NADIR, who carefully listened to my needs. Then I met the finance team who discussed everything clearly to me and really looked for the best bank who can grant me a lesser cost. DORIS, one of the finance team even had to tear a contract after knowing there is another bank that offers a lesser interest rate. The entire buying process took me only few hours unlike the previous dealers that I went to, thinking that my credit score is not that good. I will highly recommend this dealer to everyone who wants a relaxing time in buying cars of their dream. The entire team at Lustine are very friendly, helpful and professional.

Great Place to buy and service your car

by from Woodbridge VA |

Just got my second vehicle from Lustine. Excellent dealership

Service

by from Triangle va |

The dealership is more interested in pushing sales in cars or services rather than what the customer needs. They recommend power flush of the transmission fluid of my sienna at 50000 miles even though toyota does not recommend power flush or changing the transmission fluid until 100000 miles because it is a life time transmission fluid. They are more interested in making some quick bucks.

December 3, 2014

EK, I am sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience with my service team at Lustine. We evaluate the condition of your vehicle and its vital fluids based off of what the technician sees when performing a multi-point inspection on your vehicle while it is in for service. If you read through your maintenance log that is provided with any new vehicle purchase it reads that your automatic transmission fluid should be inspected every 30k miles and at the 60k miles mark should be replaced if you are driving while towing or under special operating conditions. Special operating conditions include constant stop and go driving which is what many of us experience daily in the Northern Virginia/Metro area. The amount of stress that this puts on the powertrain of the vehicle, especially the constant shifting that the automatic transmission does compared to rural areas when it is not shifting anywhere as often as it does compared to driving in our highly congested area. These are only recommendations that were made based off of the condition of the vehicle and its fluids based on the area that we live in. Your transmission is like your oil for your engine, it keeps vital parts properly lubricated. Would you rely on the same oil for the life of your engine and never change it? Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you. Nino Sita Service Director 703-492-3644

Incompetence

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Lustine Toyota, Woodbridge has one of the worst customer services. They are big and are insensitive to customers. They parade excellence but are incompetent. Their service employee and mechanics may have the certification but could not be qualified to do what they do. Incompetence, incompetence, incompetence and insensitive. Training is required for some of the employees.

December 3, 2014

Mr. Asiedu - I would like to speak with you regarding your negative experience with my service department at Lustine Toyota in further detail. Please reach out to me when you have time at jsita@lustine.com or 703-492-3644. I have been with the company for almost 10 years and strive to provide excellent customer service for all of our customers. We do make mistakes and when they happen I need to know so that I can correct any issue internally and try to make the situation right with our customers. I am available any day of the week to speak about your experience with my service department. Thank you for your time. Nino Sita Service Director

A+ performance

by from Stafford, VA |

No dishonesty, no claiming ignorance about things which are on your website, no creative adjustment of numbers--all of which we experienced at your competition.

excellent service

by from woodbridge virginia |

The sales.person was excellemt, je answered all my questions and i felt bery.comfortable. buying the car and i did mpt feel pressured

Service dept staff can't be beat!

by from Woodbridge va |

When an issue arose Anthony and his boss took care of me. Alex was also right there checking if I needed anything too. If it were not for the EXCELLENT service dept staff I would not come to this toyota location.

December 4, 2014

Lisa - Thank you for your positive review and comments. If you ever need anything in the future or have questions please feel free to reach out to me directly. Have a great day! Nino Sita Service Director 703-492-3644

Great customer service Alex Garcia

by from Woodbridge, vurgina |

Alex Garcia delivered 110% customer service. Alex will do anything for me and my family who has 4 toyota vehicles. Alex is the definition of customer service.

December 4, 2014

Michael - Thank you for your positive review and comments. If you ever need anything in the future or have questions that Alex can't answer please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you and your vehicle at its next service. Nino Sita Service Director 703-492-3644

Lustine Toyota

by from Woodbridge |

Service adviser, same have had for past 5 years, work identified, time it will take, cost, always accurate. I like that you have wifi, allows me to work. Always top notch customer service.

December 4, 2014

Luis - Thank you for your positive review and comments. If you ever need anything in the future or have questions please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you and your vehicle at its next service. Nino Sita Service Director 703-492-3644

Great service.

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Fast accommodation of getting service appointment with my service advisor Chrissy Cokinos and having the repairs done in timely manner. It also help that Lustine Toyota help us by giving discount.

December 4, 2014

William - Thank you for your positive review and comments. If you ever need anything in the future or have questions please feel free to reach out to me directly. Chrissy is a great asset to our company and has a very strong following of customers for all of the reasons that you posted in your review. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you and your vehicle at its next service. Nino Sita Service Director 703-492-3644