Lustine Toyota Scion

Service 877-871-0276 Service 877-871-0276

Home of Auto 4 Life!

Great Customer Service

by from Montclair, VA |

Peace of mind and great treatment. Would recommend to anyone.

Terrible

by from Virginia |

This dealership makes you feel great about a deal, now it's been over a month, the vehicle I traded in is still not paid off, I am on my second set of temp tags and still am getting credit inquiries on my credit report. The deal was never completed. They tried to get me to come in and sign a new deal with a higher interest rate weeks after the initial deal. Absolutely terrible management, will not return phone calls or give any help. Will not recommend to my worst enemy. Absolutely regret dealing with them.

Exceptional service at Lustine Toyota Scion

by from Woodbridge VA |

Received exceptionally fast service. Arrived with inoperable driver's side window in rain and needed to catch a flight in a few hours. All employees extremely courteous and professional. Victor handled my service request and very happy with the results. I was out the door with paid receipt in an hour. I did not feel taken advantage of, he did not try and sell me unnecessary work. Overall satisfied with work and will return. All categories would have been excellent but stars difficult to mark.

Finance

by from Alexandria va |

This was the worst buying experience we have ever had .Do not believe any verbal thing they say and if it's not in writing it's not true and there is no think it over time and the dealership knows it so when you sign that contract there is no going back I hope this helps even one person from this happening again that wd be great we bought our new vehicle about 4 months ago and things are stil messed up from our experience .please don't sign that contract without every single thing in writing because if you do don't be surprised when they conveniently have no memory of it.

A Great Buying Experience at Lustine Toyota

by from Alexandria, va |

I never thought buying a car would be easy. at first I was met by a friendly and very professional sales associate NADIR, who carefully listened to my needs. Then I met the finance team who discussed everything clearly to me and really looked for the best bank who can grant me a lesser cost. DORIS, one of the finance team even had to tear a contract after knowing there is another bank that offers a lesser interest rate. The entire buying process took me only few hours unlike the previous dealers that I went to, thinking that my credit score is not that good. I will highly recommend this dealer to everyone who wants a relaxing time in buying cars of their dream. The entire team at Lustine are very friendly, helpful and professional.

Great Place to buy and service your car

by from Woodbridge VA |

Just got my second vehicle from Lustine. Excellent dealership

Service

by from Triangle va |

The dealership is more interested in pushing sales in cars or services rather than what the customer needs. They recommend power flush of the transmission fluid of my sienna at 50000 miles even though toyota does not recommend power flush or changing the transmission fluid until 100000 miles because it is a life time transmission fluid. They are more interested in making some quick bucks.

Lustine Toyota Scion responded to this review

December 3, 2014

EK, I am sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience with my service team at Lustine. We evaluate the condition of your vehicle and its vital fluids based off of what the technician sees when performing a multi-point inspection on your vehicle while it is in for service. If you read through your maintenance log that is provided with any new vehicle purchase it reads that your automatic transmission fluid should be inspected every 30k miles and at the 60k miles mark should be replaced if you are driving while towing or under special operating conditions. Special operating conditions include constant stop and go driving which is what many of us experience daily in the Northern Virginia/Metro area. The amount of stress that this puts on the powertrain of the vehicle, especially the constant shifting that the automatic transmission does compared to rural areas when it is not shifting anywhere as often as it does compared to driving in our highly congested area. These are only recommendations that were made based off of the condition of the vehicle and its fluids based on the area that we live in. Your transmission is like your oil for your engine, it keeps vital parts properly lubricated. Would you rely on the same oil for the life of your engine and never change it? Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you. Nino Sita Service Director 703-492-3644

Outstanding Experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Hamza Abdelaziz went above and beyond the call of duty. Best and most approachable car salesman that I ever dealt with. Emerita was very helpful and thorough too. Overall we had a great experience.

Incompetence

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Lustine Toyota, Woodbridge has one of the worst customer services. They are big and are insensitive to customers. They parade excellence but are incompetent. Their service employee and mechanics may have the certification but could not be qualified to do what they do. Incompetence, incompetence, incompetence and insensitive. Training is required for some of the employees.

Lustine Toyota Scion responded to this review

December 3, 2014

Mr. Asiedu - I would like to speak with you regarding your negative experience with my service department at Lustine Toyota in further detail. Please reach out to me when you have time at jsita@lustine.com or 703-492-3644. I have been with the company for almost 10 years and strive to provide excellent customer service for all of our customers. We do make mistakes and when they happen I need to know so that I can correct any issue internally and try to make the situation right with our customers. I am available any day of the week to speak about your experience with my service department. Thank you for your time. Nino Sita Service Director

A+ performance

by from Stafford, VA |

No dishonesty, no claiming ignorance about things which are on your website, no creative adjustment of numbers--all of which we experienced at your competition.