Ron Lewis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Cranberry/Ron Lewis Pre-Owned Cranberry

New 888-226-1953
Used 877-425-3066
Service 866-994-5970

A Member of the Ron Lewis Automotive Group

Most pleasant car buying experience possible!

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

I couldn't have had a better car buying experience, and I'm so glad we went to the Ron Lewis used dealership in Cranberry! Paul Morando was our sales rep, and he was fantastic -- he answered all our questions honestly, explained vehicle features and financing, and was just an all-around great guy. We felt very comfortable and not at all pressured, which was a pleasant contrast to some other big dealers in the area (I'm looking at you, Cochran). Buying from Paul at Ron Lewis felt more like buying from a family friend! I would recommend Paul to anyone considering purchasing a used vehicle -- he also got us a good price on a comprehensive extended warranty (since I bought a used Volvo, it wasn't covered under the Ron Lewis powertrain, but I'm happier with my comprehensive anyway!). I plan on going back here for my next car in a few years. Thanks for making things so easy, guys!

Ron Lewis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Cranberry/Ron Lewis Pre-Owned Cranberry responded to this review

July 3, 2014

Natahle- Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience on-line! Enjoy your new car this holiday weekend!

Don't listen

by from Ligonier, PA |

I love my Jeep but trying to get off this company's mailing list is a nightmare. I swear they send me these things intentionally. I've put in 3 requests to this company and have contacted Chrysler.

July 4, 2014

Cheryl- I apologize on behalf of our organization and will see to it that your name is no longer included on our mailing list.

poor effort

by from evans city, pa |

I went in looking for a truck. I told them what I was looking for. They had me sit and wait and approximately 15 minutes went passed and they told me to come back. This was early in the day so closing time wasn't an issue.

July 4, 2014

I would like to look into your situation and have an opportunity to earn back your business. If you would be so kind as to email me directly at rglessner@ronlewisautomotive.com it would be much appreciated! Sincerely, Romi Lewis Glessner Customer Relations Director Ron Lewis Automotive Group

Great experience

by from Butler, PA |

Mark Ghobryal finally made car buying enjoyable. Mark was knowledgeable, courteous, willing to work, not pushy, & extremely helpful. We walked in and drove out in our new van within a couple of hours with the numbers we wanted & even beat our credit union's financing. Thank you Mark & Ron Lewis Dodge!

New Grand Cherokee Altitude

by from New Castle, PA |

Customer service was excellent. Doug Cosgrove was very patient with my indecisiveness and helped me find the perfect vehicle with all of the little details that I was looking for. I purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo/Altitude and I absolutely LOVE IT! I traded in a 2013 Camaro SS, which I have to say I was sad to let go, but it just wasn't a practical vehicle for my needs.

June 10, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and are happy to help you with any service needs you may have in the future~

New Durango Limited

by from Cranberry Twp, PA |

Ordered a new Durango, working with Lionell Jones. Love the new car and really enjoyed working with Lionell throughout the process. Sales Manager was also a ture professional and easy to work with. No games here. Very pleasant experience. If you're looking for a new Dodge or Jeep, ask for Lionell.

June 6, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and please don't hesitate to contact us should you need any assistance with your vehicle in the future~

Great experience and helpful friendly employees

by from Ambridge PA |

Purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee. Love this vehicle. Had a professional experience with the associates. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks all for making this a smooth experience.

June 6, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! You selected a great vehicle and we are happy to have assisted you~

Smooth Process, Bought my dream car

by from New Castle, PA |

Went in last Friday to test drive a new Charger, ended up leaving Friday night with it. I dealt with Jim Widlicka, and he was great. Extremely knowledgeable and patient, did not once try to push me, or force me into a bad decision. Very smooth, gorgeous lot, and a very positive experience.

May 20, 2014

Steve- Glad we could be a part of your car buying experience. We appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Great salesman

by from Beaver falls Pennsylvania |

I want to thank ken Lendick for selling me my vehicle. Great experience with the salesman.

May 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle~

Great Customer Service

by from new castle, pa |

I purchased a new 2014 Jeep Cherokee from Mark. It was a great experience from start to finish. I traded in my old car and everything went as smooth as possible. Mark showed me the ins and outs of the car also being very friendly and making the atmosphere as comfortable as possible. After everything was done Mark showed me around and introduced me to everyone that worked at the dealership and everyone was very friendly. I am looking forward to doing business with them again.

April 4, 2014

Travis- Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We are happy to have worked with you and look forward to doing so again in the future!

Excellent experience

by from Cranberry, Pa |

We just bought a pre-owned Nissan through Paul Morando. We have been talking about the service ever since. Paul was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Definitely exceeded our expectations. We were also pleasantly surprised by Gabe and the painless financial paperwork. We kept waiting for the miserable part of the car buying process but it never came. We are absolutely planning to get our next vehicle from the Ron Lewis group, and Paul specifically.

April 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback! Both Paul and Gabe are valuable members of our team and we are happy you had a great experience. We look forward to working with you in the future and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!