Ron Lewis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Cranberry/Ron Lewis Pre-Owned Cranberry

New 888-226-1953
Used 877-425-3066
Service 866-994-5970

A Member of the Ron Lewis Automotive Group

Most pleasant car buying experience possible!

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

I couldn't have had a better car buying experience, and I'm so glad we went to the Ron Lewis used dealership in Cranberry! Paul Morando was our sales rep, and he was fantastic -- he answered all our questions honestly, explained vehicle features and financing, and was just an all-around great guy. We felt very comfortable and not at all pressured, which was a pleasant contrast to some other big dealers in the area (I'm looking at you, Cochran). Buying from Paul at Ron Lewis felt more like buying from a family friend! I would recommend Paul to anyone considering purchasing a used vehicle -- he also got us a good price on a comprehensive extended warranty (since I bought a used Volvo, it wasn't covered under the Ron Lewis powertrain, but I'm happier with my comprehensive anyway!). I plan on going back here for my next car in a few years. Thanks for making things so easy, guys!

Ron Lewis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Cranberry/Ron Lewis Pre-Owned Cranberry responded to this review

July 3, 2014

Natahle- Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience on-line! Enjoy your new car this holiday weekend!

New vehicle purchase

by from Michigan |

Working with James was a great experience. He was very helpful with the purchase of our new car.

Mike- Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business~

Great first time buy experience!

by from Pittsburgh,Pa |

My wife and I were in the market for a new vehicle, because we are expecting our first child soon and needed something a little bigger and safer than what we had. This was a first time purchasing a new vehicle and honestly we were a little nervous and had no clue what we were doing originally. We had done as much research as we understood and really fell in love with the 2014 Jeep Cherokee. When we showed up at the Jeep/Chrysler dealership in Cranberry, Pa we had the great privilege of being assisted by Mark. He really took the time to get to know us and showed that he genuinely cared about getting our needs met. He never made us feel as if he was just selling us a car. He spent so much time with us explaining every detail about the car and was more than happy to do so. Mark always had a smile on his face and was one of the most curious individuals we have ever met. My wife and I ended up purchasing the 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude and we could not be more pleased with the vehicle. The experience that we had at Ron Lewis Chrysler/Jeep in Cranberry, Pa will be one that we will cherish forever and we highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a vehicle. It was by far the best customer service anyone could ask for.

August 23, 2014

Mike and Alissa- Thank you for the opportunity! We are happy that we were a part of your first new car buying experience. You selected a fantastic vehicle and we wish you all the best as you await your new arrival. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any assistance with your vehicle~

Love my new Chrysler!

by from Pennsylvania |

I came in a few days ago and had a smooth process buying my 2015 Chrysler 200! Nico was my salesman and he was wonderful! He sped the process up a lot for us by doing my appraisal for my old car during the day, and getting the car detailed and ready for me before I returned later that evening. This was a very delightful process for me, and I will definitely be returning, and referring all of my friends to Nico at Ron Lewis!

August 23, 2014

Alexis- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your friends in the future! Just a reminder that when you refer friends and family and they purchase, you will receive a $100.00 referral reward!

Relaxed buying process, friendly staff

by from Zelienople, PA |

Bought a 2014 ram 1500 from Matt Wilson, great experience, friendly, helpful. I was not planning on buying a truck that day, just starting to look, but drive off with one a few hours later. This is my first dodge, and so far I am really enjoying it, the hands free phone is a great feature.

August 1, 2014

Matt- Thank you for your business! You selected a great truck and we are here for any of your service needs!

STAY AWAY DO NOT BOTHER-MUST READ

by from Cranberry Twp. PA |

We went to the Ron Lewis Used Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep Dealership in Cranberry Twp, PA because we found a car on their website that we liked. We got to the dealership and the car was not there (although they sent an email saying to come see it), it was out on demo, We tried to schedule a time the next day to come see it but they wanted to wait until 2 days later to make sure "they could have the car detailed and ready for us". So we set up an appointment as recommended by the salesman. That day came and we went to the dealership-the salesman went to look for the car and could not find it. Turns out it was out for a test drive with someone else. When they came back our salesman told the other salesman that we were here 2 days before and made an appointment so he would need to wait until after we took it for a test drive. While we were out test driving it the other salesman went ahead and started the paperwork to sell the car to the other customers (we were told "don't worry the car is yours" by the salesman while we were driving it). When our salesman found out what happened he couldn't believe it. He explained to the manager who then could care less. We obviously expressed our feelings to the manager who told us "a car isn't sold until it's sold". (We were never told this by anyone when we set up the appointment-how else would you take "the car will be detailed & ready for you"??) The manager then proceeded to raise his voice at us when we did nothing wrong. We even called that morning to confirm the appointment we had scheduled-salesman said everything was good and the car would be ready for us. Not only was the manager's attitude "tough luck" towards us, he did not even accept the fault and apologize. We have never had a manager act so heartless and with such a low level of customer service before. The ONLY good thing we have to say about this place is our salesman Bobby V. He truly took this to heart and felt as bad about the situation as we did. He is the only respectable person we encountered there. To sum it up, don't waste your time going to this dealership.

August 1, 2014

On behalf of our team, I apologize for your inconvenience and appreciate you bringing all of these matters to our attention. If you would prefer, please feel free to email me directly as I would like to further discuss your situation. Sincerely, Romi Lewis Glessner rglessner@ronlewisautomotive.com Ron Lewis Automotive Group

Don't listen

by from Ligonier, PA |

I love my Jeep but trying to get off this company's mailing list is a nightmare. I swear they send me these things intentionally. I've put in 3 requests to this company and have contacted Chrysler.

July 4, 2014

Cheryl- I apologize on behalf of our organization and will see to it that your name is no longer included on our mailing list.

poor effort

by from evans city, pa |

I went in looking for a truck. I told them what I was looking for. They had me sit and wait and approximately 15 minutes went passed and they told me to come back. This was early in the day so closing time wasn't an issue.

July 4, 2014

I would like to look into your situation and have an opportunity to earn back your business. If you would be so kind as to email me directly at rglessner@ronlewisautomotive.com it would be much appreciated! Sincerely, Romi Lewis Glessner Customer Relations Director Ron Lewis Automotive Group

Great experience

by from Butler, PA |

Mark Ghobryal finally made car buying enjoyable. Mark was knowledgeable, courteous, willing to work, not pushy, & extremely helpful. We walked in and drove out in our new van within a couple of hours with the numbers we wanted & even beat our credit union's financing. Thank you Mark & Ron Lewis Dodge!

New Grand Cherokee Altitude

by from New Castle, PA |

Customer service was excellent. Doug Cosgrove was very patient with my indecisiveness and helped me find the perfect vehicle with all of the little details that I was looking for. I purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo/Altitude and I absolutely LOVE IT! I traded in a 2013 Camaro SS, which I have to say I was sad to let go, but it just wasn't a practical vehicle for my needs.

June 10, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and are happy to help you with any service needs you may have in the future~

New Durango Limited

by from Cranberry Twp, PA |

Ordered a new Durango, working with Lionell Jones. Love the new car and really enjoyed working with Lionell throughout the process. Sales Manager was also a ture professional and easy to work with. No games here. Very pleasant experience. If you're looking for a new Dodge or Jeep, ask for Lionell.

June 6, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and please don't hesitate to contact us should you need any assistance with your vehicle in the future~