Green Ford

3800 W. Wendover Ave., Greensboro, NC 27407

Used 336-292-8310

Caring About Service and Satisfaction.

by from High Point, NC |

The service agents were friendly and cared about my satisfaction with my Ford Flex. I replied with my complete satisfaction with my car and my appreciation of them and Green Ford for helping me take care of my Flex. Thanks to all.

Great customer service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Brett and Fadi both were great!! I enjoyed our time spent with them. They worked hard to make our car buying experience as easy as possible.

Nice people

by from Greensboro, NC |

Everthing was great. It took a little longer than I wanted, but I got my deal and I am happy.

Clean wait room and speedy service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Wait time was reasonable and the service person let me know what other things needed to be done before doing them.

July 10, 2014

Irene, thank you for choosing our dealership for your vehicles service needs. Were thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with the informative and efficient service you received from us. If you have any questions or concern in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to check us out on Facebook for first access to service specials and coupons. Best regards, Mark Kirkman - Service Manager (mkirkman@greenford.com)

Best Experience Ever.

by from Siler City, NC |

Everyone that was a part of selling me my vehicle did an excellent job from start to finish. Thank you Tony Blackmon, Harold Allen and Johan Espinoza.

July 8, 2014

Eva, thank you for leaving us this great review! We're thrilled to hear that Tony, Harold and Johan did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. We hope that your recent experience gives you a reason to reach out for us for future auto needs and be sure to like us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Best regards, Tony Blackmon- General Manager (tblackmon@greenford.com)

Fantastic salesman

by from greensboro, nc |

Russell was a great salesman. He did a fantastic job and treated us more like friends then customers. Made us and our kids feel very comfortable. Such a cutie too haha

July 8, 2014

Gregory, thank you for your kind words! Russel is a great asset and he will be grateful for the nice comments you left him. We want to create a friendly and positive atmosphere at our dealership and it is great to read your visit went so well. We look forward to servicing you again in the future and be sure to like us on Facebook to get all the good deals! Best regards, Tony Blackmon- General Manager (tblackmon@greenford.com)

Great service

by from Greensboro, NC |

The service writer at the main dealer told me they eere busy but asked me to hold while she called the quick lane shop. She told me they would take right now. I drove accross the street and they were eaiting for me. My car went right in and I was on my way in less than 30 minutes. Outstanding service experience again. Great job to your whole team.

July 8, 2014

Brendan, we appreciate you giving us this review and 5-star rating. Our customers come first no matter what the situation is and its a pleasure to hear that our team were able to provide you with an outstanding service experience. We hope to see you back here again for your future automotive needs! Also, be sure to check us out on Facebook for access to our special offers! Best regards, Tony Blackmon- General Manager (tblackmon@greenford.com)

great service

by from greensboro, nc |

Salesman Ronald Hairston was very knowledgeable & most helpful throughout my car buying experience. I will definitely ask for him with any of my future car purchases.

July 8, 2014

Thanks for your outstanding review, Julie! Were delighted to hear that Ronald was very knowledgeable and was of such help to you throughout your experience. It is great to hear your experience went so well and we hope to see you back here at Green Ford for your future automotive needs. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials! Best regards, Tony Blackmon- General Manager (tblackmon@greenford.com)

wonderful experience

by from Greensboro nc |

Everyone was friendly I found the exact car I was looking for and got a lower payment than I expected, no complaints what so ever

July 8, 2014

April, thank you so much for your positive feedback about our dealership. We want to create a friendly atmosphere for all of our customers who walk through our doors. It is great to know that you found the exact car that you were looking for. We hope to see you at your next visit and be sure to like us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Best regards, Tony Blackmon- General Manager (tblackmon@greenford.com)

Great service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I liked that my salesman, (Kerry Kulp), worked hard to get me what I was looking for in a SUV.

July 4, 2014

Thanks for your outstanding review, Darlene! I'm very happy to hear that Kerry was of such help to you in getting what you wanted. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials! Best regards, Tony Blackmon- General Manager (tblackmon@greenford.com)