Leith Automall Kia Acura Volvo Mitsubishi

2012 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28314

New 888-237-0502
Used 877-837-0619
Service 877-736-8941

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great service and sales person!!!

by from Fayetteville nc |

We bought an outback from justin! It was the best experience! They special ordered a car for us! Thank you Jp and leith for your great customer service, we are loving our car!

Service was great

by from Fayetteville, NC |

It's always a pleasure to get my car serviced at Leith Kia. I usually bring car and wait until service is complete but I utilized the drop off and I was surprised to receive a call within two hours car was ready. This service was a follow up service due to my window regulator had to be ordered which took about week to come in. Thanks service team for your excellent customer service!

Nate, Anotonio, and Quincy, all outstanding

by from fayetteville NC |

This is my sixth time buying a vehicle. Antonio, Nate, and Quincy were all so helpful and amazing. It didn't take 6 hours to close the deal. It was short and sweet. Love my new Kia. Amazing service. You just don't get this kind of customer service anywhere!

Great car

by from saint pauls nc |

Love my new Kia needed new car fast could have gotten car cheaper don't like shady dealer markup stickers on new cars

Great experience

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I recently purchased a new 2015 Kia Optima from Leith Kia in Fayetteville. From the start of the purchase to signing the final paperwork, the experience was great. This dealership was honest, helpful, and genuine. My sales associate was Sean Scott and he did an awesome job picking out a vehicle that had everything I was looking for. He was extremely knowledgeable about the different vehicles and features which made me feel more confident that I was purchasing a vehicle from the right dealership. I got a great trade in value on my previous car (2014). Based on the great service I received, I will definitely return to this dealership for my next car.

Great Job!

by from Fayetteville NC |

Service was great! My salesperson Cheyrl Lindsey was absolutely wonderful!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Cheryl Lindsey is a very nice and patient sales rep. She made sure that I got what I wanted in the 2016 Sorento that I just purchased. Cheryl and the finance team made this whole car buying experience the best that I've had. I did not feel pressured or rushed to buy the vehicle and that made me feel great. I will definitely be recommending her to others.

Exceptional

by from Pinehurst, NC |

The Leith Volvo service department is a big reason I have bought Volvos. I have been a customer since I moved into the area about 13 years ago and have never been disappointed. Everyone treats you like family and the quality of the service has been consistently exceptional. And the popcorn's not bad.

Dealer review

by from Fay, NC |

I went in to get my galant repaired and I ended up chatting with cheryl who suggested I get a new car since I was having so many issues with my car. I didn't think I could get a new car without a co signer or down payment BUT Cheryl worked her magic and got me the forte I wanted. I'm extremely happy that I went to leith auto.

Outstanding experience! Highly recommend!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

We purchased a Kia Sportage from Cheryl and had the best experience! From the moment we started talking we knew she would take care of us. She was very easy to work with and made our time there as smooth as possible. Cheryl and the team at leith auto mall are all fantastic!

So appreciative of the personal service.

by from Fayetteville, NC |

The Leith Kia team in Fayetteville is the best! Knowledgeable, professional and very caring. Thank you, Cheryl. I am so grateful for your help.