Leith Automall Kia Acura Volvo Mitsubishi

2012 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28314

New 888-237-0502
Used 877-837-0619
Service 877-736-8941

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great service and sales person!!!

by from Fayetteville nc |

We bought an outback from justin! It was the best experience! They special ordered a car for us! Thank you Jp and leith for your great customer service, we are loving our car!

Very friendly service.

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Ordered my car before I left Afghanistan, and it was ready for pickup the day after I arrived home. Very nice and friendly staff. Easiest car buying experience ever......

Great buying experience, salesman Brandon.

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Brandon was our salesman and this was the best buying experience for us ever. Will always do business here. Excellent rating.

Recommend leith

by from Fayetteville, nc |

Would recommend Steve or his staff at Leith for getting us what we wanted in a timely manor

car buying

by from Fayetteville,NC |

Want to thank Michael Smith for helping us with good honest answers!

car buying experiance

by from Fayetteville,NC |

I thought we were treated fairly an were not lied too.

We had a great experience!!!

by from Fayetteville N.C? |

This was our second vehicle purchased at Leith and both times we worked with Robyn Lee. She made the whole buying process a great experience!! There was no pressure from anyone. We found it to be a pleasant time working with Robyn. We cannot say enough good things about Robyn and everyone else we came in contact with. They were wonderful. We love our new Sportage. Thank you

Great service, friendly and helpful staff

by from Fayetteville,NC |

I was very impressed with our salesman Doug Williams. I told him my situation. He said he would call me when he got something in that he thought would fit our needs. And that is exactly what he did. It was a pleasure working with J.P. and Quincy as well.

Excellent Customer Service All Around

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Leith Auto Mall KIA in Fayetteville, NC is the best car dealership I have dealt with. My overall car buying experience was phenomenal and an experience I wish I could have every time I purchase a vehicle. Mike Smith was the car salesman that assisted myself and wife throughout the entire experience and I highly suggest using him. He was extremely friendly, very knowledgeable on every aspect of the vehicles and wasn't pushy at any point of the purchase. We only went into the dealership that day to test drive and gather information on the KIA Sorento, but due to Milke Smith and the Leith KIA team my wife and I decided on purchasing a 2015 KIA Sorento SX. The Leith KIA team was excellent in every aspect imaginable and the building/lot were in exceptional condition. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle in the Fayetteville area I would highly suggest you stop by and see the Leith KIA Auto Mall; ask for Mike Smith. The finance representative Gerald McElroy is another guy that will leave you smiling when you walk out of the dealership. I definitely will be recommending Leith KIA to others and will go back to purchase another vehicle in the future.10/10 OVERALL EXPERIENCE

very efficient

by from Fayetteville, nc |

This was heaviest car buying experience we have ever had! Justin was knowledgeable about inventory, great customer service and not at all pushy. We would recommend him and the team at Leith auto mall for all car buying needs.

Great Customer Service and a beautiful new car!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

A big thanks to Joesph Singletary, my salesperson, for a wonderful experience. I am a very picky person, and I actually had to test drive over 3 days to find the perfect car. Joe was very patient and understanding with me each day that I visited. He walked me through the specs of many different vehicles, and accommodating test drives of any that I requested. When I finally made up my mind, not only was he very thorough with explaining the features, but he introduced me to many other members of the Kia staff as if I was new to the family.Thanks to Hugh Hawkins for also being so helpful. I highly recommend Leith Kia of Fayetteville to anyone. After all, most people prefer to deal with friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and caring people; not pirates.