Leith Automall Kia Acura Volvo Mitsubishi

2012 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28314

New 888-237-0502
Used 877-837-0619
Service 877-736-8941

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great service and sales person!!!

by from Fayetteville nc |

We bought an outback from justin! It was the best experience! They special ordered a car for us! Thank you Jp and leith for your great customer service, we are loving our car!

Great service, friendly and helpful staff

by from Fayetteville,NC |

I was very impressed with our salesman Doug Williams. I told him my situation. He said he would call me when he got something in that he thought would fit our needs. And that is exactly what he did. It was a pleasure working with J.P. and Quincy as well.

Excellent Customer Service All Around

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Leith Auto Mall KIA in Fayetteville, NC is the best car dealership I have dealt with. My overall car buying experience was phenomenal and an experience I wish I could have every time I purchase a vehicle. Mike Smith was the car salesman that assisted myself and wife throughout the entire experience and I highly suggest using him. He was extremely friendly, very knowledgeable on every aspect of the vehicles and wasn't pushy at any point of the purchase. We only went into the dealership that day to test drive and gather information on the KIA Sorento, but due to Milke Smith and the Leith KIA team my wife and I decided on purchasing a 2015 KIA Sorento SX. The Leith KIA team was excellent in every aspect imaginable and the building/lot were in exceptional condition. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle in the Fayetteville area I would highly suggest you stop by and see the Leith KIA Auto Mall; ask for Mike Smith. The finance representative Gerald McElroy is another guy that will leave you smiling when you walk out of the dealership. I definitely will be recommending Leith KIA to others and will go back to purchase another vehicle in the future.10/10 OVERALL EXPERIENCE

very efficient

by from Fayetteville, nc |

This was heaviest car buying experience we have ever had! Justin was knowledgeable about inventory, great customer service and not at all pushy. We would recommend him and the team at Leith auto mall for all car buying needs.

Great Customer Service and a beautiful new car!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

A big thanks to Joesph Singletary, my salesperson, for a wonderful experience. I am a very picky person, and I actually had to test drive over 3 days to find the perfect car. Joe was very patient and understanding with me each day that I visited. He walked me through the specs of many different vehicles, and accommodating test drives of any that I requested. When I finally made up my mind, not only was he very thorough with explaining the features, but he introduced me to many other members of the Kia staff as if I was new to the family.Thanks to Hugh Hawkins for also being so helpful. I highly recommend Leith Kia of Fayetteville to anyone. After all, most people prefer to deal with friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and caring people; not pirates.

Awesome Experience at Leith!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

My husband and I had been planning to purchase a new car for a few months. We decided to stop in at Leith to see what they had to offer. Mike was quick to approach us and offer assistance. He took excellent care of us and was very patient as I am extremely picky and indecisive. He was real and authentic about helping us purchase a brand new car. We never once felt pressured as you do at most dealerships. He was very knowledgeable and offered great advice. After looking at a few different cars, we decided to take it inside to look at some numbers. JP was great with getting us the payment and price we were looking for. Scott finished everything up and thoroughly explained everything we were signing, it was a pleasure catching up about our shared hometown. I would recommend Leith and the three gentleman we dealt with to anyone looking for a great car and awesome customer service!

Leith Auto Mall- Dealer Michael Smith- EXCELLENT!

by from South Carolina |

I LOVE the car & so do my friends! This was my first time shopping for a care of my own and it was amazing how WONDERFUL my experience was with Mike Smith and Leith Auto Mall. Everyone was VERY professional and it was evident that they really value customer satisfaction and excellent service. From the time I walked in the door until the time I left it was an all-in-all WONDERFUL experience! I left 100% satisfied with a guarantee of my return when I'm ready to purchase my next vehicle. I will keep Mike Smith and Leith Auto Mall in mind for all future referrals!!!

New Kia Sportage

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I recently leased a new Kia Sportage at Leith Automall Kia Volvo Mitsubishi. My sales rep was Cheryl Lindsey. I have purchased at least 15 vehicles in my life and by far this was by best experience. I'm in the military and it was nice to know that not every sales person is not out to take advantage of the men and woman who serve their country. Sheryl is a retired service member herself and we connected right away. So if your in the military and your shopping a new vehicle then you owe it to yourself to give Cheryl a shot at taking care of you, you wont be disappointed 10 out of 10 experience! Stan

My experience at Kia of Fayetteville

by from Mebane, NC |

I have bought many cars and trucks and this was the best experience I have ever had. The sales person Doug Williams was very helpful and never did I feel pressured. When doing all the paper work Scott explained everything throughly. Everyone I met was very friendly. It was great!!

Excellent customer service! Excellent employees!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

My wife and I had the absolute best car purchasing experience at Leith Automall Kia on Friday. When we pulled up and got out of our car an employee by the name of Cheryl greeted us with a smile and handshake. She asked if "anyone was helping us"? We replied no and the process from there was great! She took excellent care of us. Helping us pick out a car. Helping us realize what kind of car we could pick out. And lastly, she was real and authentic about helping us purchase a brand new car. She did not pressure us as many salesman do when trying to sell cars. The paperwork process was smooth and fast. We can't wait until next year when we go to trade our other car in, so that we can use this dealership and hope Mrs. Cheryl again. The experience is one we look forward to again.

outstanding day at leith kia

by from Hope Mills |

I think you are the best: wonderful dealership and salesmen very helpful not to much pressure. very helpful by asking what you want or need and not trying to sale you something you don't want. my sales person was very much in touch with his ability to sale me a car, he was a supper salesman with recommendations the sale went fine and I'm enjoying the ride: THANK YOU : E MORRIS