Milton Martin Toyota

2350 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

Great service

by from Dawsonville Ga |

Awesome experience, would definitely continue being a life long customer. Thank you Russel and crew for my first time visit and buying experience.

Raymond P

by from Gainesville,GA |

Our experience at Milton Martin Toyota was very positive! We were looking at new cars when Monica stopped what she was doing and asked if we needed any help. We told her we wanted to test drive 2 of the vehicles. She was extremely knowledgable and informative! Mario, in the finance office, was most helpful and went above and beyond to get us the best deal possible! We would recommend Monica and Milton Martin Toyota to anyone in the market for a new vehicle!

2014 Toyota Corolla

by from Dahlonega, GA |

A great car at a great price with an experienced and honest sales team who actually listened to me and never pressured me for the sale. Cody Hall and Monica Hunt made this car buying experience easy. When I look for another vehicle they will be my first and most likely last stop.

joe in Habersham County

by from Demorest, Ga |

We dealt with several nice salespeople involving several trips to look at vehicles. We eventually bought a vehicle from Casey Smith. It was a pleasant experience.

Buying Experience

by from Dahlonega GA |

Bryan Strickland is a total professional..... responsive dependable

New Camry Hybrid - Great Car

by from Acworth, Ga |

This is the second car we have purchased from Milton Martin - Monica met us at the door and walked us completely through the process.

2015 Tacoma Purchase

by from Buford, GA |

I was pre-sold on a Tacoma for about 6 months in 2014. I drove a couple used and new at different dealerships but was not comfortable with the trucks or salesmen. When the 2015 came out, I was ready to purchase and my boss at work convinced me to call call Michael Morrisey with Milton Martin Toyota. I knew precisely what I wanted and after negotiations, with Michael, I ordered a brand new 2015 Silver Tacoma 4x4. I anxiously awaited it's arrival for about 6 days or so. I got a cal from Michael on a Monday and was expecting on that Thursday. So I was pretty pumped from the call. When my wife drove me up to the dealership, I took one look at the truck and was totally in disbelief that the truck I was looking at could possibly be mine... but it was. It was more beautiful than I expected. It was late on Monday and way past closing time when all the paperwork was finished up and I drove off. They worked with me to get things taken care of and it was a great group of team members. The truck had 2 mi. on it when Michael filled it up with gas for me and the truck was built only a few days before it was delivered. I believe it came straight out the door and on the truck to me. I got a great loan directly through them for the balance after my downpayment. I have to say that it was the simplest and most positive purchase of a vehicle I have ever made. Since I'm 62, that is a few years of buying cars. I could not be happier with the dealership, purchase or the truck!

Mike Morrisey is EXCEPTIONAL

by from Heath, TX |

I did an out of state purchase. Mike Morrisey made the ease of the process fully worth the flight and drive back with the car. He is straight forward, friendly, and always available. As soon as I walked into the dealership, I felt at home. I will definitely make future Toyota purchases through Mike & the Milton Martin family. Thanks for your outstanding service!

Home Run

by from Gainesville, GA |

Felipe Linares listened to my requests for a car, searched and found one for me. He really hit a home run! I am a happy customer!

Good Deal and Good People...

by from Suwanee, GA |

Having had my 2010 RAV4 wrecked out from underneath me by a distracted driver...I needed a new ride. My wife searched the Internet and found numerous RAV4 option and the majority were at Milton Martin Toyota G-ville. We inquired and were contacted by Don Sims, I made a quick visit to test drive and Russell took care of me in that Don wasn't available. Came back a few days later and purchased a RAV4 that more than suits my needs. The vehicles we looked at were fairly priced based on our research and never did we have to haggle or counter offer. Very nice Staff and Finance Manager very efficient and thorough. A very enjoyable experience overall...