Milton Martin Toyota

2350 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 888-471-4260
Used 888-592-9065
Service 888-360-2496

Our Owners are Always There to ensure 100% Satisfaction. In person or through their personal cell.

New 2013 Highlander

by from Jasper, GA |

We recently purchased a new 2013 Highlander from Milton Martin Toyota. We had been shopping online for a few weeks prior to the actual purchase and spoke to a number of dealers. Once we settled on Milton Martin, we could not have been happier. Our sales rep Casey Smith, and the finance team at Milton Martin made this the easiest car buying experience we have ever had. They gave us the best deal on the new Highlander and a great price on our trade-in. They are a family-based and faith-based dealership and it showed in thier dealings with us. Our new Toyotas will be purcahsed from Milton Marin Toyota from now on!

Milton Martin Toyota responded to this review

February 15, 2014

Wyatt and Paula, Thank you for much for taking the time to write about your experience with Milton Martin Toyota. We are glad your experience with us was truly satisfactory. I hope you enjoy your new Highlander, and please let us know how we can help you more in the future. Thanks again!

Great RAV4 Purchase

by from Gainesville GA |

Thanks so much to Cody, Chris, and the team at Milton Martin Toyota. We had a great experience when purchasing our RAV4 Limited. This was a customer focused experience and we are pleased with our car.

New 2014 Venza

by from Clermont, Ga. |

Excellent customer service! They searched all over Georgia and surrounding states to find the exact car I was wanting! Only after 4 days, I was driving off of the lot with my new car. This was the 3rd white toyota venza I have purchased from Milton Martin Toyota.

RAV 4 XLE purchase

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

My experience with Milton Martin Toyota was simply amazing. I was treated like royalty. I had been to three other dealerships and basically had most of the deal worked out before going into the dealership. I received the deal that was excellent to me and was the best deal out of four dealership. I thought since they were smaller than some dealerships that I would not get the deal that was good for me, but I was wrong. They were all the way up to five grand cheaper than some of the dealerships that I had worked with and visited several times. Milton Martin was polite, professional, clean and went over my new RAV 4 completely with me. The Finance Director got me an even sweeter deal once we finished with the paperwork. I ended up with a 5% loan and my credit was not the best since I had some financial problems because of supporting my son and his family for 13 years. I plan on giving my son a down payment for a Prius V and we hope to work out a deal for my son as equally good as my deal was through Milton Toyota.

Satisfied Customer

by from Hoschton Ga |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2012 Mazda CX-9. It was by far the most friendly and personable car purchase that I have ever experienced. Our salesman Brian Strickland went above and beyond as to make sure everything that was transpiring with our purchase. My wife and I had searched many dealerships online and read all the comments that were posted. Brian is as upfront and nice as they come. We didn't get that "hidden agenda feeling" that unfortunately comes with car lots. We were not pressured or rushed in any form whatsoever. It felt so good to buy from folks like those at Milton Martin Toyota like my father did back in 1976 when he purchased his first brand new truck from Mr. Martin himself. Thank God people like Brian Strickland at Milton Martin Toyota still exist.

Great service, excellent car buying experience

by from Athens, GA |

Excellent service. Best car buying experience ever.

Great service and clean facilities

by from Atlanta GA |

I purchased RAV 4 limited version and the sales rep Mr Scot was extremely kind and helpful. I can not say enough about the quality of the support throughout the transaction. I absolutely will consider them for the next vehicle I purchase.

LOVE MY RED TOYOTA COROLLA

by from Dawsonville Ga. |

EXCELLENT!!!! I recently purchased a used 2011 Toyota Corolla from Milton Martin Toyota and I am still beaming with excitement. For one Mr. Cody was one of the nicest, most helpful, and most patient people I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He answered all my questions and was so helpful with the numbers and the financial part. It is nerve wracking going to buy a car in the first place and being a woman makes it that much worse. Cody and everyone there made me feel so comfortable and they were so helpful. As busy as they were they always made sure I was taken care of. They even took time to answer questions my friends had. My overall experience with them was great. I felt so comfortable and at home. They had such a loving Godly spirit about them it made everything else easy. I just want to thank everyone there for being so nice and helpful. I love my car and I still can't believe it is used, because it looks and drives like it is brand new. I am so happy with this car, and I thank God that he sent me to Milton Martin Toyota and to Mr. Cody. Thank you Cody!!!! God bless you all, Ms. Vickie

Thank you Monica Hunt....excellent service

by from Suwanee GA |

Last week we bought a new RAV4 from Milton Martin Toyota. Excellent service. I have visited 3 other dealers before going to Milton Martin. I have to say this, thanks to Monica Hunt from sales, It was the best experience. Monica thanks again.

Awesome all the way around!!

by from Morganton,Ga |

After living by faith for the 2 years and totally depending on God for our finances, we had been blessed with some money to buy a vehicle. Through prayer, God had showed us that we was to buy a new car so it would have no miles and have many years of service. Paying cash, we would have a set amount a no finance payment ----no debt! See my God works like that ---debt free! God led us only to Milton Martin Toyota in Gainesville, Ga. The first person we meet is Brandon Martin and my husband realizes he has locked our keys in the van. Brandon, who is very polite and not the typical salesman, offers to get our van unlocked for us and then show us around at what he has on the lot. So unpushy and very willing to help us and listen to our needs in any way. We wanted to pray over a couple decisions, and Brandon totally understood that making decisions should line up with what God wants and not what man wants. We knew then we could trust Brandon and we were where God had put us. That afternoon we purchased our brand new Rav4, paid in full, no debt, and absolutely a peace of mind that God had promised us. He allowed Milton Martin Toyota to be apart of our continuing faith walk and a beautiful testimony! God could have chose any car lot anywhere, but He looked down and chose your lot!!! Keep shining His Light and He will continue choosing you!

Great dealership and service

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Great experience, they were very interested in what was important to me and listened to my concerns. We will definitely be back to Milton Martin for service and our next car.