Milton Martin Toyota

2350 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 888-471-4260
Used 888-592-9065
Service 888-360-2496

Our Owners are Always There to ensure 100% Satisfaction. In person or through their personal cell.

Great Car for a Great Price

by from Gainesville, GA |

John steered us to the best car for our needs and for the money we had in hand.

July 19, 2013

Jerry, Thank you for your review! We are glad that John was able to help you in your visit to our store. We appreciate your business.

Very friendly and great customer service!

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

We knew that we wanted a Toyota Tacoma but also knew that some of them where out of our price range after visiting other dealerships we went to Milton Martin Toyota where we met Johnny Pridgen, after explaining our situation to Johnny he was very open and honest and worked very hard to get us into a Tacoma that suited our needs. We did pay a little more for it than we wanted to but the team at Milton Martin also helped us shave our interest rate at the finance company to make up the difference in cost. So far we are very happy with our new Tacoma its an awesome truck. Overall I would highly recommend Milton Martin to anybody thats needs a new vehicle, they really go out the way to make the buying experience a remember-able one and I will be coming back next time I need a new vehicle. Thanks

July 19, 2013

Aaron, Thank you for the kind words. We are glad we had the opportunity to earn your business on a new Tacoma! We look forward to helping you more in the future. Thank you!!

2013 Prius Purchase

by from Cumming, GA |

Salesman Scott Reiher made this the best new car buying experience I've ever had.

July 20, 2013

Milt, Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy your new Prius, and please let us know how we can help you more in the future.

Milton Martin Toyota Gainesville, GA

by from Dawsonville, GA |

I dealt with Johnny Pridgen for my new Toyota Camry LE purchase and I must say that the experience was AMAZING!!! It started with a commercial on the radio followed by a phone call and ending with a new car. I told him exactly what I could do and what I required in a new vehicle and that I didn't want to waste his time or mine so if he thought that we could deal, call me and I would come down. After extensive work on Johnny and the finance team's part, he called me to come to the show room and let them look at my trade and it was on from there! They worked out a deal that was within my budget and offered me a car that I could never believe that I could actually own! I am extremely pleased with the entire experience and have recommended them to many by word of mouth and by social network!! Thank you Johnny and the Milton Martin Toyota team!! You all ROCK!!

July 3, 2013

Tracey, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your visit with us at Milton Martin. We are glad that you found Johnny and our Sales' Team very helpful. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Enjoy your new Camry!

Great buying experience.

by from Hiawassee, Ga. |

Russel Autry was very helpful in buying our new Sienna. After finding out what features we wanted, he brought us the perfect car. He was very helpful in the buying process. He made us a deal that was a lot better than expected with no pressure. It was great not to have to go back and forth with several quotes before getting one we could live with. We love our new Sienna.

July 20, 2013

David, Thank you for your review! We are glad that you found our Sales team helpful and friendly. Please let us know how we can serve you more in the future.

very friendly and helpful

by from Clarkesville, Ga |

I was very nervous about buying a car. I knew what I wanted but when I got there I told Johnny Pridgen what price range I was looking for and what I wanted. I found out what I went for I couldn't afford so Johnny started showing me some other cars in my price range. He started with used cars and I told him if I was gonna pay payments I wanted a new one. So we walked along looking and he helped me find the perfect car for me. He answered all my questions and got me threw the process of buying my knew camry. I love my car and the service there was wonderful. It took a lot of time with the process but Johnny helped me through it. I hope this car last me forever but if for some reason I need another one I will go back to Milton Martin the experience was amazing thank you Johnny for everything.

July 3, 2013

Cynthia, Thank you for the kind review. Johnny is a great asset to our team and we are glad that he was able to help you find the perfect vehicle. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you in the future. Enjoy your new Camry!

Purchase of used 2012 Toyota Tacoma

by from Warner Robins Ga. 31088 |

I recently expressed interest in a certified used 2012 Tacoma in an email to Milton Martin Toyota after seeing it on the internet. After a friendly phone call from Chris Maughon, my wife and I decided to visited Milton Martin Toyota. Chris and all his associates were very friendly, helpful, and great when dealing with us. We did purchase the truck and we highly recommend anyone to give them a chance before buying their next vehicle.

July 3, 2013

Eddie, We appreciate your review and your business! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit to our store. Enjoy your 2012 Tacoma and please let us know if there is any other way we can assist you!

A Great Experience

by from Eastanollee, GA |

My truck purchase at Milton Martin Toyota was a very smooth, no stress event. Brandon Martin is the best. He took all the time we needed.,and worked with me to make the purchase happen. The entire atmosphere of this dealership and its people made me very happy I went with Milton Martin Toyota. I recommend you very highly.

July 3, 2013

Frank, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our store. We appreciate your business and are glad that you enjoyed working with our team. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

2013 Toyota Prius

by from buford,ga |

I recently purchased a 2013 Prius at Milton Martin Toyota,and it was a pleasant and painless experience. It was important for me to have a stress-free transaction, and your salesman, Josh Griggs, fulfilled that requirement. I was very impressed by his willingness to work with me on my terms. I had done my research and new exactly what I wanted,and Josh made it happen. Thank you for employing such a kind,hard-working,and honest young man.

July 2, 2013

VLRPrius, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience at our store. We are glad that you enjoyed your car buying experience with us, and hope you continue to love your new Prius. We appreciate your business!

Milton Martin Toyota Truck Purchase

by from Atlanta GA |

Great experience there helping my son buy his first truck. Don Sims , Sales was great to work with.

July 20, 2013

Phil, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your purchase with us at Milton Martin. We hope to help you more in the future. We appreciate your business!