2350 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 888-471-4260
Used 888-592-9065
Service 888-360-2496

Our Owners are Always There to ensure 100% Satisfaction. In person or through their personal cell.

Purchase of used 2012 Toyota Tacoma

by from Warner Robins Ga. 31088 |

I recently expressed interest in a certified used 2012 Tacoma in an email to Milton Martin Toyota after seeing it on the internet. After a friendly phone call from Chris Maughon, my wife and I decided to visited Milton Martin Toyota. Chris and all his associates were very friendly, helpful, and great when dealing with us. We did purchase the truck and we highly recommend anyone to give them a chance before buying their next vehicle.

July 3, 2013

Eddie, We appreciate your review and your business! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit to our store. Enjoy your 2012 Tacoma and please let us know if there is any other way we can assist you!

A Great Experience

by from Eastanollee, GA |

My truck purchase at Milton Martin Toyota was a very smooth, no stress event. Brandon Martin is the best. He took all the time we needed.,and worked with me to make the purchase happen. The entire atmosphere of this dealership and its people made me very happy I went with Milton Martin Toyota. I recommend you very highly.

July 3, 2013

Frank, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our store. We appreciate your business and are glad that you enjoyed working with our team. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

2013 Toyota Prius

by from buford,ga |

I recently purchased a 2013 Prius at Milton Martin Toyota,and it was a pleasant and painless experience. It was important for me to have a stress-free transaction, and your salesman, Josh Griggs, fulfilled that requirement. I was very impressed by his willingness to work with me on my terms. I had done my research and new exactly what I wanted,and Josh made it happen. Thank you for employing such a kind,hard-working,and honest young man.

July 2, 2013

VLRPrius, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience at our store. We are glad that you enjoyed your car buying experience with us, and hope you continue to love your new Prius. We appreciate your business!

Milton Martin Toyota Truck Purchase

by from Atlanta GA |

Great experience there helping my son buy his first truck. Don Sims , Sales was great to work with.

July 20, 2013

Phil, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your purchase with us at Milton Martin. We hope to help you more in the future. We appreciate your business!

Exceptional service

by from Braselton, GA |

This is our second purchase from Milton Martin Toyote.This was our first choice when looking for our new car. We did not feel it necessary to look at another dealership due to our great experience last time. Just as we thought, NO PRESSURE, and Brandon Martin made buying our new car a pleasure.He answered all our questions (which were many). We gave him our budget and he helped us stick with it. Will always return to this dealership when in need of another car.

July 2, 2013

Don, Thank you for the kind review. We are always happy to have the opportunity to work with our repeat customers. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future.

Salesman, RUSSELL AUTREY made car buying easy !

by from Gainesville, Ga |

My wife needed a car. We had just started the process of finding a replacement. After experiencing a horrible visit to a different dealership, we stopped by Milton Martin Toyota. A salesman, RUSSELL AUTREY met us at the door and offered us a drink and a seat. He spent a few minutes to find out our needs and financial limits. He then put us in a vehicle that fit our needs and let us test drive it. We then covered the car lot to see all vehicles that fit our needs. He went as far to point out a vehicle that was half way through detailing which my wife liked. He stopped the men so we could check out the vehicle. This all happened late afternoon on Friday. My wife & I went home and talked about the cars we saw. Later that evening, we called RUSSELL to ask if we could test drive the vehicle in detail. He said "absolutely". After the test drive, we decided this was the one ! We write this review not because we found the right car but because of the experience. Our salesman, RUSSELL AUTREY made this whole car buying so much easier. No high pressure, No loud & wild stories. He stated the price and how it was priced. We then agreed on a selling price. Again, we are very happy with the car and the price we paid but our real pleasure was dealing with RUSSELL. In our opinion, This should be your salesman! He was knowledgeable, fair, soft spoken and not pushy. Thank you, Mike & Laurie

July 3, 2013

Mike & Laurie, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us at Milton Martin Toyota. It is our goal to deliver a quality experience for each and every one of our customers, and we are glad that Russell made your car-buying process a smooth transaction. We appreciate your business!

great service

by from cumming ga |

Cliff Williams is a great assert to your company. Give that ml an a raise he deserves it. Your financial man Mario was very upfront with us. Your honesty makes your company the nubrr one.

July 25, 2013

Alice, Thank you for the kind words. We are glad that you had a pleasant car buying experience with us. We look forward to helping you more in the future!

2013 Toyota Avalon

by from Hoschton, GA |

My husband and I bought at 2013 Toyota Avalon and had a very pleasant experience purchasing the car at Milton Martin Toyota. Chris Maughon was our salesman and went out of his way to help us with this expensive purchase. I cannot say enough good things about Chris. In fact, everyone at the dealership that we had contact with made our experience a great one. If you are interested in buying a Toyota, then Milton Martin Toyota is the place to go.

July 25, 2013

Sandra, Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate your business and hope your new Avalon serves you well. It is our goal that each and every customer experience a smooth and friendly car-buying experience as your family did. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

Easy, quick, no-pressure new car purchase.

by from Sylva, NC |

Under my direction a family member from NC, whose Toyota was in Milton Martin for warranty service, checked for the vehicle I'd received quotes on from another state dealer (SC). Russell, sales manager at Milton Martin, matched and beat that quote. I arranged for the purchase by phone through my family member, traveled from North Carolina to Milton Martin, and was in and out with my new vehicle in 2 hrs. Very pleased with the vehicle and the purchase!

by from Tiger, GA |

My experience with Milton Martin Toyota was great! Brandon Martin and John Moore showed me the 2013 RAV4, gave me a good trade in, and good price. No high pressure sales tactics. This is the second RAV4 I have bought from Milton Martin Toyota. I love this dealership and what they represent in the community, giving back generously what God has blessed you with. I love the newly designed RAV4 and I love Toyota!