Milton Martin Toyota

2350 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

Home Run

by from Gainesville, GA |

Felipe Linares listened to my requests for a car, searched and found one for me. He really hit a home run! I am a happy customer!

Good Deal and Good People...

by from Suwanee, GA |

Having had my 2010 RAV4 wrecked out from underneath me by a distracted driver...I needed a new ride. My wife searched the Internet and found numerous RAV4 option and the majority were at Milton Martin Toyota G-ville. We inquired and were contacted by Don Sims, I made a quick visit to test drive and Russell took care of me in that Don wasn't available. Came back a few days later and purchased a RAV4 that more than suits my needs. The vehicles we looked at were fairly priced based on our research and never did we have to haggle or counter offer. Very nice Staff and Finance Manager very efficient and thorough. A very enjoyable experience overall...

Great Experience

by from Dacula, GA |

I don't think I have ever had such a postively great car buying experience before. We didn't get pounced by the sales staff the moment we stepped on the lot. Cody and everyone at Milton Martin Toyota were great. We told him what our situation was, what we were looking for and he came up with a game plan showed us what he thought would work, and it did. We are from Dacula, but will definitely be driving back to Gainesville to Miton Martin Toyota the next time we purchase another vehicle. Well worth the drive!

Great Automobile Dealership

by from Suwanee, GA |

I highly recommend Milton Martin Toyota for anyone looking for a New or Used vehicle. No high pressure sales here. Our sales rep was courteous and knowledgeable, and returned our phone calls in a timely manner. I will be a customer for life.

Used Car Purchase

by from Flowery Branch |

I wasn't really in the market this soon for a car, however, I happened to drive on the lot and found the car for my family. Our salesman was Cody Hall and he was great to work with. He is a real down to earth guy and not a pushy salesman at all! I highly reccommend him. I had a wonderful experience purchasing our car at Milton Martin Toyota! I really like the feel of a dealership that is still family owned! I surely beats the alternative. Wonderful experience, will definetly buy here again!

Toyota Tacoma Truck Purchase

by from Hiawassee, Ga. |

The phone call I received from Ethan was polite and to the point. He said he had the vehicle that I was interested in in stock. The sales associate Johnny was friendly and professional in approach. We came to an agreement on price in a reasonable amount of time. I felt that the price was fair and more than competitive to the shopping around I did prior to being called by Martin Toyota. The finance person Mario was also friendly and professional.He got me an excellent program. All in all the best car buying experience ever. I am 78 years old and have purchased many cars.

My wife bought me a new Camry for my Birthday

by from Gainesville Ga. |

We had the pleasure to deal with Brandon Martin in the purchase of our new Camry. He is truly genuine when it comes to customer satisfaction (Class Act). I have purchased vehicles from the following dealers in the Gainesville Ga. area. Carriage Nissan, Jim Hardman Pontiac GMC, Hayes Chrysler and, Kia Mall of Ga.. They all were only interested in making the sale and, getting a quick buck at our expense. Milton Martin Toyota is in my opinion the number one vehicle Dealership in the Country. It was as if we were part of their family through the entire buying process. I highly recommend them to everyone interested in buying any vehicle.

Brandon Martin

by from Gainesville, Ga |

I had a great experience purchasing my new Camry. Brandon Martin was so helpful and easy to work with!

Very Good Experience

by from Dahlonega, GA |

I traded my 09 Prius for a 14 and received excellent service by a young salesman Felipe Linhares. I have been doing business with Milton Martin Toyota for a number of years and have always been pleased by their work and facility. I can certainly recommend them.

Unhappy with quality of exterior of car after buy

by from Gainesville Ga. |

Good salesperson but a little unhappy with exterior quality of car after purchase. Found a great many scratches and small dents that they could have taken care before placing car on lot. Would not have bought had I seen them and looked more closely. Price was fair and the mechanical quality was excellent but the preparation of the body itself on the outside didn't seem to have even been looked at.