Milton Martin Toyota

2350 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

Purchase of a 2013 Toyota Prius

by from Hoschton, GA |

The overall experience from beginning to end was just great. The minute we entered the showroom, my wife and I knew it was going to be a much better experience than other dealerships we had gone to in the last three weeks. We showed our True Car certificate and the Sales Manager said "no problem." We test drove the vehicle and knew that the Prius was the car for us and everything went smoothly with the entire purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership highly and thank Milton Martin Toyota for a job well done!!!

December 8, 2013

Chef George, Thank you for all the kind words and for choosing to work with us here at Milton Martin Toyota. We are glad you had a pleasant shopping experience. Thank you for your business, and we hope you enjoy your Prius!

Excellent shopping/buying experience

by from Grayson, GA |

We were shopping for a used truck and contacted a few different dealers, only two of the dealerships who contacted us back made a strong positive impression -Milton Martin was one of those. Don made contact with us and was our salesperson and point of contact throughout the entire process. Having said that every member of the staff that we had contact with was friendly, professional, and thorough. Any time we spoke with someone other than Don the information, questions or answers came back from Don. It was an excellent experience. There was no pressure to buy, we were encouraged to test drive multiple vehicles and take time deciding. The purchase could not have been any smoother. We were running on a tight schedule and knew we would be coming in very near closing time. Don set everything up and had us send information ahead so that there was no sitting around, no waiting. We walked in with the check for the truck 40 minutes before closing time and drove off the lot 26 minutes later. They have their vehicles priced right, they have superior people & service and it shows so there is no need for 'sales tactics' or to pressure the customer. Completely happy with my experience!

March 8, 2014

Kman, Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience with us at Milton Martin Toyota. We are glad that Don made your transaction quick and easy. Thank you for your business. We hope to help you more in the future!!

Best Dealership around

by from Breselton, Ga |

This was by far the most pleasant experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. No hassel what so ever. Good sale person. He was very helpful and knowledgeable of the vehicle I wanted. Highly recommend anyone looking to buy a vehicle check with Milton Martin first. They made the visit very easy for my wife who would tell you she hates going to car dealership dealing with sale person going back and forth on price. We had no problems with that on this visit. Great Job! Milton Martin Toyota, you have won me over. Thanks to you I have the vehicle that I want.

December 1, 2013

James, Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit with us here at Milton Martin Toyota! We are glad your car-buying experience was truly satisfactory. Please let us know how we can help you in the future! Thanks again!

Purchase of 2014 Tacoma

by from Dawsonville, GA |

Great experience. Salesman was great to work with; kept me posted on models arriving but did not over bother me by calling everyday. They worked to secure the best financing possible and I was impressed with the salesman and the sales manager. I had one issue with a tire being low of air pressure. They worked as soon as possible to make sure there was not a problem with the tire.

March 8, 2014

Reggie, Thank you for your truly exceptional review. We are glad your experience with us was top-notch. We hope you enjoy your new Tacoma, and please let us know if you ever have any questions! Thanks again!

Lease of 2014 Camry SE

by from Dahlonega, Georgia |

If you are looking for a great deal and a positive buying experience avoid the "Mall" and make a trip to Gainesville. We couldn't be more pleased with our salesperson or the dealership.

December 8, 2013

Stephanie, Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience with us! We are glad that your visit was truly satisfactory. Please let us know how we can help you more in the future. Thanks again!

2014 New Camry Purchase using Truecar

by from Roswell, GA |

I researched various sedans and decided upon the 2014 Camry SE model. I have an American Express account so I decided to try their version of the TrueCar buying service. I was pleased to see that the Milton Martin Toyota dealership was one of the three offered. It was the furthest away from my home, but it was the highest rated, so I decided to try them first. I called and arranged an appointment on a Friday. The sales associated spent an hour and a half with me doing a test drive and going over the options I was originally looking for a V6, but V4 SE was so responsive that I decided it was a better deal. I was not rushed into my decision, and I did not feel like I was being put through a routine. I was given several financing options, and felt comfortable that I was getting a clear picture of my options. Although I did not purchase any extended warranties, they were fully explained, and I felt no pressure to purchase them. I had tried to do my homework, as I had not purchased a new car in 16 years, and I didn't want to end up getting taken for a ride. I was pleased to find that I did not ever feel like I was being taken advantage of in the deal. I would recommend Milton Martin to family and friends, and would definitely recommend the Truecar process. It was easy, and I am very pleased with my Camry.

March 8, 2014

BSF, Thank you for posting about your car-buying experience with us! We are glad that your visit was pleasant and satisfactory. We hope you continue to love your Camry SE, and please let us know how we can help you in the future.

Great Deal and Greater Service

by from Rocklin, CA |

This dealer is by far the best dealer/salesman we came across - Brian Carden with Milton Martin Toyota (770) 532-4355. We asked for quotes from different dealers in the area and while some dealers (AutoNation) preferred to talk around the price and options, they never gave us a quote. The dealer/Brian worked with us and although we didn?t get to register the car in Georgia because of the crazy state laws, they kept the deal and made it all possible in the end. My wife was very frustrated making a decision on this car without me, but in the end, she is very happy happy happy. Thanks a lot.

November 1, 2013

G from Rocklin, Thank you the kind words and for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business!! A quick and easy transaction is our goal, and we are glad you were pleased. Please let us know how we can serve you in the future. Thanks again!

Milton Martin Toyota is the BEST!!

by from Gainesville, GA |

Don Sims is the best! This was the by far the most pleasant experience I have ever had purchasing a car. All dealerships could take a lesson from Milton Martin Toyota - they do it right!

October 11, 2013

Kat, Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your visit with us! We are glad you had a truly satisfactory experience, and hope we can continue to help you more in the future. We appreciate your business!!

Pleased so far.

by from Gainesville GA |

Excellent salesman, fair price on 2013 end of year model, convenient location, nice facilities. We look forward to excellent maintenance and repair service, based on other customers' experiences.

September 30, 2013

Camrybuyer, Thank you for your review and for purchasing with us at Milton Martin. We are happy you had a truly satisfactory experience. Enjoy your Camry and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Extremely good attention during sales process

by from Cumming, GA |

We were very pleased with the attention to detail during the sales process. It really helped to have a sales person who was low key and able to answer all of our questions. This lowered our anxiety about purchasing a new vehicle.

September 30, 2013

JLR & JER, We are glad you had a pleasant car-buying experience here with us at Milton Martin Toyota. Thank you for your business! We look forward to helping you more in the future.