2350 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 888-471-4260
Used 888-592-9065
Service 888-360-2496

Our Owners are Always There to ensure 100% Satisfaction. In person or through their personal cell.

Excellent car buying experience at Milton Martin

by from Suwanee, Georgia |

We had an excellent car buying experience at Milton Martin Toyota when we purchased our 2014 Toyota Camry. We found them through the Internet and called to request a price. We live about 30 minutes away but decided to try them. We were expecting to have to haggle, but they called back with the bottom line price and made the process effortless. When we arrived the next day to check out the vehicle, it was exactly what we were looking for. We purchased it on the spot. They were knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. We will definitely be purchasing our next vehicle from them.

2nd time

by from Gainesville, Georgis |

This was our second experience with Milton Martin Toyota, my wife and I purchased a 2013 4Runner last year. It was a great experience, so we had no doubt this time would be no different. Everyone was like dealing with friends instead of a car dealership. Highly recommend Milton Martin to anyone shopping for a new car. You won't be disappointed.

April 13, 2014

Williams Family, Thank you so much for your continued loyalty and business! We appreciate it greatly. Many thanks for your kind words and exceptional review. Enjoy your Toyotas!!

New 2014 4Runner

by from Marietta, Georgia |

Milton Martin Toyota was one of 3 dealerships that provided a quote using my insurance company's Car Buying Service. The professionalism, and more importantly, lack of what consumer's unfortunately have grown to expect in the car buying experience, was immediately obvious and very refreshing. From beginning to end, every step of the process was conducted in a very business-like, open, honest and transparent manner. I particularly appreciated the fact that they did not attempt to "up-sell" additional options - a practice that the other dealerships providing the quote did employ. The 4Runner color/option package I wanted was not in their inventory. They found the one I wanted within a few short hours, at the originally quoted price and had the car ready to go exactly when they said they would. I could not have been more pleased and highly recommend Milton Martin Toyota - it's well worth the drive from Atlanta!

Great Dealership

by from buford, ga |

Bought my first Toyota from them. Very happy with the whole process. The salesman has responded to all my question after the sale.

April 7, 2014

Salt Life, We appreciate the kind words! Thank you for your review and your business. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

by from Cumming, GA |

Great buying experience! Monica Hunt did a wonderful job answering all of my many questions. She is a pro!

April 6, 2014

Cherry, Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience with us at Milton Martin Toyota. Our goal is to provide a truly satisfactory car buying process. We appreciate your business!!

Great Experience!

by from Cumming, GA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Venza from Chris at Milton Martin Toyota and found the experience to be very enjoyable. They were great to deal with and very fair in all aspects of the purchase.

April 7, 2014

Dale, Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business on the Venza, and hope you continue to love it.

2014 Tacoma

by from Dahlonega,Ga |

In February we bought my wife a 14 highlander and sales and finance were great to work with. Mike (MoMo) was our salesman and we were never pressured I did the research on the options I wanted and in a week our new Highlander was on the lot. We had ordered remote start and mike set up an appointment within a week to have it installed. Mario in finance was easy to work with and no high pressure for add on's. we liked the value and experience so much I went back first week in March and bought a new Tacoma, same great experience that I had with the Highlander. My family has bought 5 Toyotas from Milton Martin over the past 7 years and have always been pleased with the purchase process.

March 21, 2014

Mr. Murphy, Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience with us and for your continued loyalty! We appreciate your business and hope you love the Highlander and Tacoma.

Great sales experience

by from Jasper and Athens |

I had a totally positive experience with the purchase of my new Prius v working with Don Sims over an extended period while I researched other dealers' offers. He was very thorough in explaining major features in detail and helpful and patient in every respect. He exuded a sense of confidence in all aspects of our negotiations. He came up with the best deal and I am totally satisfied and thrilled with the Prius that I have been driving now for one week. Thank you Don Sims!! And Martin Milton Toyota.

March 14, 2014

Glen@BC, Thank you for posting about your car-buying experience with us! We appreciate your kind words and your business. We hope you enjoy your Prius. Let us know if you have any questions!

Couldn't imagine any better buying experience

by from Gainesville, GA |

We have been shopping for a year and in touch with Milton Martin Toyota about the new 2014 Highlander through that time. We never felt bothered or pressured despite us being in contact with Chris Maughon many times asking about the arrival of this new model. When we finally ordered it, all was perfect. Impossible to say enough good things about the entire dealership. The management (Tommy), the sales (Chris), the finance (Marco), and the new car education (Brandon) were all perfect, quick, easy and a great deal.

March 9, 2014

Brennan & Dawn, Wow! Thank you for all the kind words! We appreciate your review and your business. We are glad our whole sales team made the experience memorable and enjoyable. Please let us know how we can help you more in the future.

Did what they promised

by from Athens Tenn |

Found the Sequoia I was looking for in another state. Had the vehicle at their lot, added some options, and ready for delivery in 3 days-- as promised. Nice to find a company that delivers what it says.

March 7, 2014

Tenn. Hillbilly, Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with us! We are happy to hear that your time with us was pleasant. Please let us know if you have any further questions, and enjoy your Sequoia.