Milton Martin Toyota

2350 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

Great Place for Oil Change

by from GA |

Great quick place to bring for oil change and tire rotation. Nice waiting room with free water, coffee, snacks and tv and magazines while you wait.

2006 Tundra Service

by from Clayton, GA |

Great service, Sarah (service writer) was a pleasure to do business with. Accurate estimate of cost and she kept me informed as to the progress. I appreciate the shuttle service to and from lunch. I am looking forward to getting my cars serviced when the new facility opens up.

Regular Maintenance

by from Dahlonega, GA |

Regular maintenance was done and as always each part was explained as the process proceeded.

Oil change

by from Gainesville, Ga |

Absolutely no problems. Thorough and quick with professional explanations of work done and recommendations for future service. Looking forward to the new facility.

Helping those in need

by from Flowery Branch, Georgia |

I was in a trap from a predatory lender paying an enormous amount. The people here at Milton Martin Toyota looked over my contract and helped me out of a bad situation. Now I am in a brand new car paying around the same monthly I was with the other company. They were extremely friendly and helpful. I can only hope other people find themselves in good situations such as this. I was paying over 10 times the amount the original car was worth and they helped pay the loan off and add it to the new car. This was the best outcome possible and now I have a very reliable car that I do not have to worry about breaking down.

service is fantastic

by from Gainesville Ga |

Never a problem. Which as a woman I love! And Louie Fouts is the best around. He never fail to be helpful!!!!!! Happy happy happy! !!!!

A dealership that goes above and beyond!

by from Gainesville, Ga |

Milton Martin has earned my loyalty by outstanding customer service and the ability to find the perfect vehicle for my needs! My two sales consultants, Johnny Pridgeon and Brian Carden, were wonderfully patient with me as I debated options, test-drove various models, then decided on a Camry. Johnny had guided me through the maze of possibilities for almost a year as I weighed options, considered finances, and deliberated on the best Toyota for me! Ultimately, they found the exact Camry I wanted and, in a matter of days, set up the purchase without a snag. I am grateful and would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Milton Martin is awesome!

by from Dawsonville, GA |

Our buying experience at Milton Martin Toyota was fantastic! Bryan Strickland was a wonderful salesman who never pressured us. I told him what I was looking for, and he helped me find the perfect car. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and friendly. We will definitely go to Milton Martin for our next purchase!

milton martin service review

by from clarkesville, ga |

good and polite service techs. service rendered has been satisfactory.

Service

by from Gainesville, Ga |

Awesome place. I don't have time to sit and write up stuff. I will check boxes and keep going. Keep in mind this review is not needed.